Chapter 3

Will our friendship turn into love?

As math class ended I was on my way to P.E. Beakhyun left the second the bell rang, I mean I can't really blame him. I just hate walking alone because I am shorter than most people here. I felt an arm just slink around my shoulder. I quickly turned my head to see who is the person. My heart started to go into a beating frenzy the second I realized who it was. "Why are you walking alone? Let's walk together!" Kai said. A smile started to creep on my face with a blush. Geez how many times am I gonna blush? "You don't have to" I mutter. I really want you to walk me to class though. His response was just a wink. That wink does so many things to my rollercoaster of feelings. "Well I want to so let's get going." Kai exclaimed a little to cheerful.

My next class is gym class. I'm not very athletic so this makes it my least favourite class. I had to quickly change just so I can avoid looking at Kai. Have you seen those muscles? I had to leave before I get those thoughts in my head. As I finished up and headed to the field I notice my gym teacher. HOLY IS HE FINE!! I am getting so many hot teachers this year. I checked him out from his arms to his shirt forming around his rock hard abs. His voice is also really manly too. "My name is Mr. Park, since I don't really want to talk more about me. Just get a partner and play soccer. SO GET GOING!!" He exclaimed inturrpting my thoughts. I take a glance to my right and noticed Kai standing there angry. What is his deal?

"Hey Kyungsoo want to be my partner?" Baekhyun asked. "yea-" I was cut off by Kai putting his hand over my lips. "Kyungsoo is my partner. Why don't you go be with Chanyeol." Kai spat. Baekhyun glared at Kai. Chanyeol noticed the awkward tension and pulled Baekhyun away. Kai seriously why are you like this? 

Kai grabbed a ball and immediatly smirked. I felt the nerves just start to go crazy. He knows I'm not very athletic. "Please go easy on me" I begged. I even had to use my pout face and try to my already big eyes bigger. He punted the ball across the field. Why do I even try anymore? I ran after the ball while cursing Kai. Also, knowing me and my clumsy self I trip on my own two feet. I landed face down and I could feel my face skid against the ground. Greaaatttt just what I need right now. "Kyungie!!" Kai exclaimed. "Are you okay?" he panicked. Aww does this mean he cares about me? Wait all we are is best friends. I nodded my head to reassure him that I am fine. Kai helped me stand up and a blush crept up on my face. How does he make my body react like that? Our eyes locked, there is a slight twinkle in his eyes. As I was trying to figure out that sparkle I was inturrpted by a voice.

"Is this your ball Kai oppa?" asked a girl. I could tell it was a girl because of the oppa and the girly tone. I glance up to see who it was and the second I saw who it was I scrunch my face in disgust. It is Krystal, Kai's biggest fan girl. "Yeah thank you." Kai nerveoulsy rubbed the back of his neck. When Kai does that he is flirting. I feel my heart breaking just seeing this happen. I need to get out of here before I have to see more of this flirting. I don't think I can help it. "Kyungsoo hyung are you ok?" She asked with a smile. That smile couldn't have been anymore fake.  I heard Mr. Kim blow his whistle in the distance. "Well it is time to go, see you around Krystal." Kai said happily. Does he like her?

That tone and the way he looked at her continued to reply in my head. As we arrive to the locker room I start to feel a trickle running down my face. I checked it out and noticed that it is blood. Great how did I not notice this back at the field. I went to go and get a bandaid. I guess Kai noticed me because he took the bandaid from me. "Kai-shi I can do it myself" I mutter. I noticed that he is shirtless. That muscular body. I just wish I can touch him like that if you know what I mean. Kyungsoo break away your gaze he can't notice you looking. I felt myself being pinned against the wall with Kai hovering over me. A whirlwind of my love feelings just hit me. My heart felt like it is gonna go into cardiac arrest. I also felt my cheeks turn red. With our gazes locked I am feeling like we are in our own world. This moment got better as he put the bandaid on my cheek. My heart skipped a beat as I feel his breath on my face. Before I knew it Kai started to kiss my neck. He was biting and while leaving kisses every now and then. My legs start to tremble. Kai found my sweet spot and I let out a slight moan. I felt him smirk on my neck. I don't know if I died and went to heaven but this is perfect. "K-a-a-ii" I breathed out. The bell decided to ring and inturrpted us. He broke away and smiled. "Now people will know who you belong to." He whispered into my ear. He started to walk away and I just slid down the wall. The feeling of his lips on my neck is still there.

A/N

Wow I didn't expect it to escalate that fast. I really do hope that you guys are enjoying this story. Should I add some drama between Krystal and Kyungsoo? Should I add more couples in this story or keep it Kaisoo? Thank you to all the people who are subscribing. Just to let you know that when you subscribe I am giving you a hug -hugs-Also, leave a comment on your opinion or advice.

Thanks again

~patyoungie