Chapter 4

Will our friendship turn into love?

After gym class I am still in a daze on what happened. I can still feel Kai's lips on my neck. Is it bad of me that I wanted more of him. I keep thinking of the possible secnerios that might happen. Does he like me or not? He is one of the most confusing people I've met. "BOO!" "AHHHHHHHH!!" I shriek. Who the hell thinks it is funny to scare me like that? I turn my head to see that it is Kai laughing his head off. "Aww Kyungie did I scare you?" He teased. "Did you forget that I get scared easy?" I pursue. He knows that I get scared easy... "Anyway let's head to class." Kai said trying to break the awkward tension. "Hey guys" I hear a familiar voice. Great it had to be Krystal trying to ruin this moment between Kai and I. "What class are you headed to?" She questioned. I kept noticing the glances she and Kai took of eachother. I need to get out of here. "Uh actually I need to go to my locker I will see you guys later." I said with a clear I need to leave tone. 

As I was walking away I felt my wrists being grabbed. "I will come with you" Kai said. I felt uncomfortable with his gaze, I mean it is sweet that he wants to come. My heart at that moment of him wanting to stay with me instead of her. We approached my locker, I could feel Kai staring at me. If it was possible there would've been a hole in my head or whereever he is looking. I feel a blush creeping up on my face. I turn my head and followed where his gaze was at. Putting two and two together was easy. He was staring at the hickey he gave me. Being self-consious as I am I quickly tried to hide it. "Don't worry people need to know who you belong to." Kai whispered in my ear. His hot breath tinginling onto my skin started to leave goosebumps. How can he make my body react like that? The bell starts to ring I could care less about that. I feel flustered on Kai's comment that I didn't even noticed that he was dragging me to class.

We arrived into science class. Everyone and their mother was staring at us. I tried to hide my neckk as much as possible, I really just wanted to disappear right now. I mean I was so embarrssed on what if they saw the mark on my neck. Trust me brand new hickeys stick out like a sore thumb. I pulled Kai to the back of the room, I really didn't want to deal with the judgemental stares that and the questions that will be asked. "Stop worrying about it so much. The more you act like this people will notice." He stated. "Easy for you to say" I snapped. He isn't walking around with a freakning hickey on his neck, and has the guts to tell me not to worry. What a prick! I can feel heat rising up onto my face. Someone please get me out of here.

The awkward scilence of the classroom dissapeared when the teacher walked in. I feel my eyelids closing. Something about this teacher is putting me to sleep. "GEt a partner and blah blah" I start to tune him out and just fell asleep. 

I feel my body starting to be shoke. Aish who the hell decided to wake me up like this. I slowly open my eyes and saw Kai. My heart starts to pound against my chest. I wish I could wake up to his perfect beautiful self everyday. "So you and I are gonna be partners for this project." He stated. My eyes bulge out in shock. We have a project?! "If you weren't asleep then you would know that we have a project." He laughed. I blush because of my embarrsment. "You ready to head home" Kai asks. I nodd my head in response. Out of no where he grabs my hand and interwines our fingers. That feeling comes back. It feels like our hands were made to be like this. It just seems right.

We start to walk home. My idiot self forgot my jacket in my locker and it decides to get chilly. Really Korea?! Why do you have to have bipolar weather? "You cold?" Kai asks with concern. "No no I'm good" I shiver. Well that didn't help my statement. Next thing I knew I feel instantly warmer. I noticed that Kai didn't have his jacket on. "You didn't have to" "Shh I don't like seeing you cold like that now just accept it. You're ruining the moment" He stated. What does he mean moment?! I can feel the blush coming again for like the hunderdth time today. The butterflies for when I feel his arm around my waist. "This should help you stay even warmer" he states. Kai why do you have to be so perfect.

We arrived at my house and he gave me a hug. Honestly, I forgot how to breathe when I felt his arms around me. I feel like I am made to be in his arms. I wish I was his. "Kyungie" I hear my name inturrpting my thoughts. What is he doing? I feel his lips ghost over mine. My heart is pounding so hard in my chest right now, I am pretty sure he can hear it. "K-a-ai" I stutter. I feel his plump lips on mine. They are so soft and our mouths are moving in perfect sycnh. I can feel my legs about to give out and I feel his arms wrap around me. I entagle my hands around his neck for extra support. Our bodies are closer than ever and my heart is beating to fast. I swear if he wasn't holding me right now I would just float away. Instead I feel myself melt at the touch of his lips. Kai slowly broke the kiss and put our foreheads together. He had a huge smile plastered on his face. His cheeks are slightly tinted pink. "Come and stay the night." Kai stated. He began to walk away leaving me in a daze. Does he like me?

A/N

So super sorry for not updating yesterday. I am really sick right now and I just decided to sleep. I am sorry if the story , and if there is any typos. I am in the middle of writing a special Baekyeol chapter. I will be trying to update soon. School is out all of my energy. 14 subscribers that is so amazing! Please continue to comment, subscribe. You guys are amazing!

~patyoungie