Chapter 6

Will our friendship turn into love?

I ran as fas as I could to catch up with Kai. Is it me or does he seem to move faster? Well, I am shorter than everyone. Curse you tiny legs, and your long legs too KAI! "K-Ka-Kai" I wheeze out after trying to catch up with him. "What do you want?!" he spat. "Well first of all cut out the attitude, and tell me what got your underwear in a bunch?" I retort. I did nothing wrong so why the hell is he giving me attitude?! "Who were you texting? You know what just forget it." He drapped his arm around my shoulders and continued walking. Scilence just filled the area and it was really awkward. Why would he care on who I was texting? The only people I text are: him, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Suho. I text Sehun every now and then but he is so boring. " So how was your day Kyungie?" Kai said trying to get rid of this scilence. To be honest I don't want to talk to him right now. First, he goes and kisses me which was amazing. To then being pissed off, what the hell man. "It was alright, intresting but alright." I responded. The look in his eyes weren't his usual sparkle. Kai just what are you hiding from me?

 

Walking into his house I was greeted by the smell of pumpkin. I forget how much his mom just loves pumpkin. "Kyungie! How are you? How is your mom? OMO! You look so cute still." My face was squashed between her hands. I just stood there to take the pain because well it will be over soon. "MA! Don't call him Kyungie. Only I can since I came up with the nickname." Kai made known. She gently pulled away and let us know go wash up because dinner is ready. I can smell the delicious aroma through out the house. My mouth is just watering from the excitement. Kai and I raced up to his room to get me settled and to wash up of course. "Kyungie, you're so cute." Kai stated as we were washing our hands. My ears turn red from the compliment. "Kai I told you to stop calling me that. I'm manly!" I pout. He just started to laugh. Why is he laughing? "Aww is my little Kyungie mad?" he teased. "I hate you" I state blankly. Get me out of here. As I start to leave the washroom I was pulled into an embrace. "I'm sorry Kyungie. I didn't mean to upset you." Jongin whispered against my ear. His hot breath sent shivers down my spine. I nod my head in response. My brain and body are sent into a haywire because of that intense moment. He intertwined our hands and headed to the dining room. The gentleman that Kai is he pulled out my chair for me. I blushed at the sudden action. As he pushed me in I felt his lips ghost over my neck. I freeze up. My heart I can just feel ramming against my chest as he did that. 


We ate dinner in scilence but the occasional talk from Mrs. Kim when she asked us questions. We head up to his room, and I was pushed up against his wall. "Kai what are you doing?" I ask. Is he gonna hit me? "I am doing something that I should've done a long time ago." 

 

~~~

A/N

Hey I am super sorry for not being active for such a long time. It is my senior year and I am busy. I got accepted into Arizona State and Northern Arizona University. So OH MAH GOSH COLLEGE IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!! My body cannot handle these feels. Also, how can I get better in one person point of view??? I NEED SOME HELP. If you don't mind. lololol

I also want to start another story from a huge personal expierence of mine. Social anxiety, I have been diagnosed with it and I am on meds for it as well. So I kinda want to turn it into a story. What do you guys think? Also, I am working on a specail Baekyeol chapter. 

Keep being awesome,

Patyoungie <3

?