He loves someone else???!

Pink Lightstick♥

---

[Your POV]

Ohgoooodness! Dara Eonnie will be crying all night for not joining us here.

"So what's your name again?" Donghae Oppa asked me. I was keeping the best smile over him all this time as I started to shake a bit.

Hush ___, Hush. Act naturally! I kept on chanting inwardly.

"P-Park ___-imnida." I stuttered as I bowed my head slightly.

"I'm Lee Donghae." Oh gawd! You don't need to introduce yourself. Aigo. As if I don’t know you Oppa! He held his hand out for me to shake and flashed me his to-die-for fishy smile. Was he serious?

I took his hand and shook it shyly; however, I couldn't help but to chuckle at his silliness. I can't believe Donghae Oppa's talking to me now in the first place, and freakingly introducing himself like he's not a famous kpop star. This is just, wow.

"Why are you laughing? Aigo. You look so cute by the way." I blinked my eyes unbelievably. Ohmysheez! Did he just say I'm cute??! Oh boy, I stood a chance, didn't I?

"Y-you're so cute too Oppa."

I felt so stupid saying that. Ugh. But whatever, Donghae Oppa chuckled at that. Omoooo~ What could be more handsome than his smiling face? I clasped my hands together and placed it near my already hot left cheek as I stared at his happy face for quite a while. I'm dangerously melting~

Suddenly, I heard a series of gasps coming from somewhere behind me and soon felt a grasp on my wrist being pulled back.

"S-Sungmin Oppa?" I managed to stutter as I confusingly glanced at his hold and then to his face. Seriously, what's with him? I looked behind him and saw shocked faces of Minji, Hyukie and Wookie Oppa. What's happening?

I turned my sight back at Sungmin Oppa as he flashed me the cutest smirk I could ever imagine. Oh man, he's seriously the cutest... next to Donghae Oppa of course.

I tilted my head to a side, clueless as to what he's up to until he grabbed my hand and gently pulled me with him as he made his way outside the apartment unit, dragging me behind.

---

[Narrator's POV]

"H-hey! Sungmin Oppa! Where are you taking me?!" You shouted as he dragged you into the elevator and pressed the button going down the lobby.

"Oppa!" You yelled angrily when you received no response from him.

"___-sshi." He muttered as he turned to you with that sweet face of him.

"I just need someone to talk to." He added as you furrowed your eyebrows, wondering why is it YOU he chose to talk to. And more importantly, why the hell does he had to ruin your moment with Donghae?

*ding dong

"Come on." He smiled as soon as the elevator doors opened. He took your hand which made you kind of startled at first, and together, you walked out of the building and welcomed by the night sky.

Meanwhile at the dorm, Minji was still left speechless at the whole situation.

"Do they know each other?" She inwardly thought but it turned out that she audibly said it.

"I don’t think so. ___-sshi is a fangirl, and if they knew each other, she would’ve asked Sungmin hyung to meet us." Ryeowook logically answered as he slumped himself into the sofa and heaved out a sigh.

"Have you seen hyung’s smirk? I’ve never seen him smirk like that. Aigo. It appears to me that he likes ___-sshi." Donghae said as he rubbed his finger on his chin. Eunhyuk appeared next to him and smacked him hard on the arm.

"Pabo! Minji-sshi here is Sungmin hyung’s fiancée, he already has someone." Eunhyuk exclaimed, making Donghae turn his glance to a frowning Minji. He felt apologetic as he was aware that his hyung didn’t really love the girl. (a/n Donghae knows about it remember? See chapter 3.)

"Ermm. Mianhae Minji-sshi." Apologized Hae. Minji, on the other hand, was looking really horrible. Horrible, because of the thoughts running uncontrollably on her mind.

What if they really knew each other and Sungmin-sshi really likes ___-Eonni? But no. Eonni said she likes this Donghae guy here, not my Sungmin. Oh god. What if Sungmin-sshi’s in love with Eonni unbeknownst to her? She swallowed at the possibilities as she scurried herself to the main door.

"Minji-sshi? Where are you going?" Asked Eunhyuk. Minji just shrugged and bowed.

"I’m going off first. Thank you for the hospitality." She said, not even answering Eunhyuk’s question, as she continued walking out of the dorm.

---

[Sungmin’s POV]

Awkward.

Aigo. I wish I could transform to being Minsung now.

___-sshi had been ignoring me ever since we went out of the elevator box. And I’m not happy about that. Anyway, we’re currently sitting on an empty bench on a nearby park from the dorm. The autumn wind was piercing cold since I was only wearing this crappy fishy shirt. Psh. Good thing ___-sshi had her jacket on. At least she’s not cold right?

Talking about her, did I just say she was ignoring me? Oh yes. She’s been all quiet and was just sitting still here while I, beside her, was frustrated like crazy as I was having a hard time thinking of how to start a conversation with her. Aish.

"It’s cold." Darn. Lame start.

"Sungmin Oppa. Why did you ran away?" She abruptly asked, completely ignoring my comment. I sweatdropped as I was clueless as to what to reply.

I turned to her, only to find her cute bulgy eyes staring at me innocently. These weren’t the eyes I remember seeing her hours ago. Her brown orbs seemed to gaze at me intently as her beautifully arched eyebrows were furrowed slightly. Aigo. Why do you like Donghae and not me? I felt my heartbeat raced as I fakely coughed and spoke afterwards.

"Sorry to drag you here ___-sshi. I know I kinda intrude your conversation with Donghae-ah, and I apologize. You must’ve been happy that you finally got to talk to him but I’m---"

"Wait Oppa." She snapped as I was cutted off. Oppa. It sounds so good to hear her calling me that.

"How did you know I like Donghae Oppa? I don’t remember saying that to you, did I?" She suspiciously said as she sharply narrowed her eyes on me. Eotteoke? Should I introduced my err… other identity now?

"Ahh. Erhmm.. To be honest with you ___-sshi.. I---"

"Omo! I get it. Because of the shirt. Aigo. I’m really slow." She knocked her head dumb as I faced down and checked on my shirt.

"Yes! I noticed you’re the one who gave this to Fishy. Yes that’s it." Safe. I wiped off some cold sweat as I heaved out a sigh.

"I just borrowed this from him so don’t be upset that I’m wearing this okay?" I defended when she looked at me with a not so happy face.

"Oh I see. Arasseo. I’m relieved now." She said as she heaved out heavily.

"Why does Donghae has a very pretty fan girl? I’m envious." I pretended to be jealous. Screw that. I’m jealous for real. I pouted my irresistible pout at her, making her chuckle.

"Very pretty? Me? Aigo. Minji-ah’s prettier than me. Way more beautiful. So cheer up coz you have an awesome fiancée Oppa." That didn’t cheered me up at all. I frowned as I stared to nowhere. The day I’m frightened of has finally come. The day when someone I don’t know will come and take me away. The day when I won’t have the littlest choice of saying ‘no’. And that day has come abruptly. With the worst timing.

"I don’t love her ___-sshi." I blurted lowly.

"What do you mean?" She peered in as I held her hand and squeezed it tight, making her gasped in return.

"I love someone else."

---

[Your POV]

Oh gosh!

Okay. I know he did just said that he loves someone else, but what’s with my hand being squeezed into a grip this tight?

"S-Sungmin Oppa?" I felt my cheeks blushed as he continued holding my hand warmly, making the cold atmosphere turned a whole lot hotter. My sight was glued to his as he didn’t moved his from mine as well. Omo. He’s seriously mesmerizing. I felt like cheating on Donghae Oppa at the moment. Aigo. Mianhae Fishy.

I snapped myself out to reality as I shoved my hand away from his. Slightly making me disappointed but oh well, come on. He already has a fiancée and I’m definitely never a Sungmin biased so please.

"Mianhae ___-sshi." He mumbled.

I was still speechless as I don’t know yet how to react. I froze on the spot while Sungmin Oppa on the other hand was resting his back on the bench. Aigo. What the hell’s wrong with him?

"Eotteoke?" I heard him uttered so lowly, maybe not meant for me to be heard but with my sharp ears, I heard him clearly.

I turned to him as I could see his frowning eyes.

Aigoooo! Sungmin Oppa! What’s with the sad face? It’s so not you!!!!

I looked at him pitifully but managed to clear my thoughts and think.

So processing all the information in;

Sungmin Oppa and Minji-yah were engaged.

So yep. I remember Minji mentioning about both their parents having to arrange their marriage ever since they’re little kiddos. Primarily because of money. For the merging of their family’s companies. Ugh.

And the lucky Minji unfortunately took a liking on Sungmin Oppa, there’s no doubt to that.

"I don’t love her ___-sshi," – "I love someone else."

That’s what Sungmin Oppa said just now right? So if Sungmin Oppa doesn’t love Minji-yah but Minji likes Sungmin Oppa. What now?

And don’t forget that Sungmin Oppa’s in love with someone else!

Headache. This is seriously giving me headache.

"Sungmin Oppa. I’m sure you’ll came to like Minji-yah pretty sooner." Okay. So that’s the stupidest advice ever came out on my big mouth.

"I don’t think so." He just said, still frowning. Aishh! Why is his problem this complicated? It’s not like Minji’s hard to be love, or like at least. I mean, she’s beautiful, sweet, and kind hearted. What else could a guy have been looking for other than that? Pshh. I just hope the one Sungmin Oppa loves was as beautiful as Minji at least.

Poor Minji. Now I pity her more. I don’t want to see her pretty face crying. Somehow, I felt like she’s a little sister to me with the little time we’ve been together today.

"Listen, Oppa. I won’t forgive you if you hurt Minji-ah."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

a/n Sorry for the very late update readers! I so so so so had a writer’s block here. T T

and tell me about the update please cuz personally, im not that satisfied with it… yayyshh! Mianhaeee~

anyway, commentsss! drop some!! I love commentsss! :)))

comment replies!! <33

@keyle: saranghae too! OMGG I hope yu liked the update chingu~ <33

@Channy90: Yay. Sadly, he only took her in the park..lol

@Burning91Rose: loool yuss. xD ive updated~~! Hope yu liked it~

@ilySUJU13: tiff!! LOL im glad this made yu love him double x double morrr~~<33

@atchoo: yay swore a bit?O_OLOL haha thanks~^^,

@cupidzangel: having your soulmate and fiancée friends…now it for real.loool :)))

@lolisho: LOOOL ahh I so wunna go to sj’s dorm as well!! someday~~!xD thanks for reading~^^

@shinyiuhan: waaah! kinilig ka kaya?LOL I hope so. :DDD hope yu liked the chappie~~since yu asked for it..loool ahh yup minzy=minji?? Never thought of that.lol but I do love minzy~!! anyway, ahh yes.. hyukie’s yours I know coz chuli’s mine and mine as well. mwahaha:))

@2nyeoshidaelove: yoshh~ I updated~~ <333 hope yu liked it too~ :333

@sparkfiree: Don’t don…LOOL I giggled at that. XD thanks for reading~~ *huggggs*

@Seunii: tinnie~!! Ive updated~~! And I loveyah for reading this~~ <3333

@chocolate: yummy. Ilove your name~xD new reader?tehee^^ welcome!! Ive updated and I hope yu loved it too~^^

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -