Afterstory

Pink Lightstick♥

 

---
[Narrator's POV]


"Uhmm. Oppa? What's wrong?" You asked. Sungmin's face was scrunched and it seemed like he's on a deep thinking.

"That's just impossible." He mumbled, ignoring you.

"What's impossible?" You curiously looked at him and observed his bothered expression. The sunset was approaching and both of you were there sitting on one bench on the park.

Sungmin turned to face you this time before saying, "Remember that love guru I told you about? The one who gave the pink light stick sign where I saw you?"

"Y..Yeah.. What about that?"

"Well, I uhm.. went to that call center's office yesterday and the manager said that they don't hire male agents! Like ever!" He exclaimed, making you wriggle your eyebrows back at him.

"So, the guru ahjusshi doesn't exist, you say?" You sighed as you sat back on your seat. Sungmin pouted as he thought you're disregarding him.

"He called me twice after I seeked for an advice the first time. Who could that be?" He muttered in great thinking.

"Maybe, a fairy god-ahjusshi who let us meet coz we're meant to be?" You laughed at your ridiculous thought. Sungmin pouted even more as he felt being joked around.

"Aish. Whatever." He hissed as he watched you laugh beside him. "I'll take you home now. You still have a lot of cakes to bake."

"Pshh. Dara eonni could bake those." You objected as you slid your seat farther from Sungmin.

"Omo. That's the ahjusshi I met in the waiting shed... AHJUSSHI!" You called out loud at the old man who noticed you in an instant. He was wearing an all-white outfit and was looking as beaming as ever. Sungmin acknowledge the old man as he bowed before offering his seat. The old man refused as he insisted to just stand up.

"Do you know him?" asked Sungmin in a whisper. You nodded your head before mumbling back, "Not really, but I met him one time a few months ago."

Sungmin understood as he kept the smile on his face.

"You're the rabbit guy, right?" The old man grinned, making Sungmin furrow on his eyebrows. He knew he heard that voice somewhere..... It's certainly familiar....

"G..GURU AHJUSSHI?!" He yelled in surprise while his eyes were bulged out in shock. You looked at him in confusion before shifting your gaze back at the strange man who was by then chuckling on his own.

"Oppa.. What are you saying?" You asked, curious.

"He's the guru! the love guru I was talking about! I know that voice!" He said out loud. You shooshed him off and asked him to stop yelling.

"That's insane." You sarcastically told him before apologizing at the ahjusshi with a polite bow.

"Ani.. You don't have to apologize. Indeed, I was the person this guy was talking about." He smiled as he waved his hand to your face. You were puzzled slash startled slash blank slash majorly unconvinced at what he said. That's just plain impossible!

"I'm also the one who gave you- I mean, your sister- the pink light stick." He informed, making you gasp on your words right now. How did he know about that?

"Omo. Are you really- Oh my gosh ahjusshi! Who are you?" Your eyes were now as wide as Sungmin's as both of you looked at the old man in extreme shock.

"Don't give me those faces," He snickered. Sungmin cleared his throat as he scanned the place with his sight, "Are we on a variety show?"

The old man laughed as he shook his head. "I suppose you're not."

"Then, who are you?" This time, you gulped as you waited for him to answer.

"I'm a fairy." He simply heaved. "Some people calls me fate, destiny, whatever. When in fact, I'm just one of the few fairies who gives way for two fated souls to meet." He added. You knew he was serious as you couldn't laugh on his extremeness. I mean, how would you react if someone introduces himself a fairy? That's just insane. But with all the things that had happened with you and Sungmin, you were kind of convinced that this was not one of those big jokes.

"You're a what?" Sungmin asked again as he tried to processed it all in. You nudged him and gave him a glowering glare, asking him to believe what the old man says.

"Magic? You wanna see?" The old man winked and before flicking his fingers. And just as soon, he was transformed as a handsome, teenage boy who looks a lot like SHINee's Minho. You couldn't believe your eyes as you rubbed it with your hands and observed the ahjusshi- I mean, young lad, standing in front of you now. He still was wearing the same white outfit as his smile never left his face.

"Sungmin Lee, I'm more handsome than you, ain't I?" The fairy laughed at the rabbit's startled face.

"So you really are a fairy.." Sungmin muttered under his breath as he shook his head to every side. The fairy snickered as he sat on one of the playground swings and swung himself up in the air.

"I already told you. I'm every soulmates' fairy." He paused before continuing, "I don't always reveal my identity to anyone but I'm bored recently, so yeah."

You were still as startled as you had no words to say. Staring at the fairy, you flinched your gaze as soon as it met his.

"I'm glad that you followed your heart ___-sshi.." He said as he gave you a soft smile. You returned him a shy smile as you nodded your head a bit.

"But we wouldn't have met if not because of you," You told him as you moved closer to Sungmin, who was looking at you lovingly by now. The handsome fairy stopped swinging as he swiftly jumped off the thing and landed safely on the ground.

"Sooner or later, you would've meet each other even without my help. I just kind of made it quicker." He explained. "But you must know that you have your own choice. No one can ever control you. It's always a matter of correct decisions."

Your lips were crept up in a smile as you felt overly uplifted deep inside. Resting your head on Sungmin's shoulder, you savour the moment of being loved. Sungmin clutched your hand with his and never felt better than ever.

"Ermmm.. I'm going to leave now, I still have my next mission on the line." The fairy winked as he swished off his jetblack hair.

"Aigoo. I hate being an ahjusshi..but it's too risky since I'm too handsome." He bragged in a husky voice making both of you and Sungmin chuckle on his rant.

"Yosh! I better get going now....." He straightened his shirt before manifesting a white hat, placing it on his head.

"Sungmin and ___, I hope you two would be happy." Sungmin assured him with a nod. The fairy flashed you one last time before flicking a finger and vanishing through the thin air.

"Whoah. Magic!" You squeaked as soon as the fairy was gone. Sungmin wrapped an arm around your shoulders as he hugged you sideways. His other hand was holding yours and you could just blush at his sweetness.

Your phone suddenly rang which made Sungmin inwardly groan. You giggled at his cuteness before composing yourself and rummaging your bag for your phone.

"It's Dara eonnie." You told Sungmin before reluctantly answering the call.

"SISSY!! WHERE ARE YOU? COME HOME, QUICKLY!" Dara hissed in a whisper but you didn't know why it appeared like she was yelling at you. Her voice was trembling which was apparently pretty unusual. You shrugged as you pouted on Sungmin.

"She wants me home," You told him, covering your phone with your palm. Sungmin gave you an 'OK' sign but you shook your head and stucked your tongue out. Apparently, the last thing on your mind was going home.

Turning back on your phone, you breathed out before speaking, "I can't go home now, eonni. Is there a problem there?"

"W..WHY? WHERE ARE YOU? OHMYGOSH. YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE WHO'S HERE!" Dara replied. You raised an eyebrow, thinking who could that be.

"Is it Hyukie Oppa?"

"ANI! IT'S-"

"Eonnie, stop hissing like you're shouting!" You grumbled. Dara heaved out before continuing, "Sissy, you really need to go home now, I'm begging you...."

You turned to Sungmin who was twiddling on his fingers before turning back to your sister, "Waeyo? Who's there at home?"

"He's on our cake shop.." Dara immediately retorted.

"Whatever. I'm asking who?"

"K..Kwon Jiyoung." Dara's voice dropped upon saying the name. "Do you remember him, sissy?"

You let out a giggle as you felt slightly relieved, "How could I not? He's your first love, am I right?"

"B..BWOH? NO-"

"Oh, I almost forgot! He rejected you!" You exclaimed in mockery and you could so imagine your sister's face enraged.

"OMG eonni! Maybe you're meant to be together!" You blurted as you suddenly remembered about the fairy of destiny.

"DUH! He's the one who kidnapped my baby TamTam for weeks! I would never forgive him ever for that!" Dara huffed but you just laughed out loud. "Whatever you say, eonni."

"Pshh. Sissy, go home now please!" She nagged with several pleases.

"Sorry eonni.. HWAITING!" You instantly ended the call and turned back to Sungmin whose eyes were shut close by now. You smiled as you carefully peered at his cute sleeping face before resting his head on your shoulder this time.

The sun had already set as the dark, starry sky was slowly coming into view. Sungmin comfortably settled his head on your shoulder, but nonetheless was still asleep.

You breathed out deeply as you felt your heart beating rapidly. Truly, being in love was heartquake-ing. It's as if, his every touch sent those cold shiverring sensation. His every breath caught you off guard. And those soft kisses, it's always like the first time.

"I love you.." Sungmin mumbled which brought you off your pondering. You twitched your lips into a half smile as you slapped his arm painfully. "So you're just fake sleeping."

Sungmin winced as he rubbed his not-really-that-injured arm. "What happened to Dara noona, by the way?" He asked, changing the topic.

You rested your back on your seat before grinning, "She's probably meeting her own soulmate by now."

"Jeongmal?" Sungmin peered. You attentively nodded your head as you stood up in front of him and extended your hands for him to hold. "Let's walk."

Sungmin smiled as he took your hand and let you pull him up.

"I love you too, Oppa.." You sincerely whispered as soon as you're face to face. Sungmin's heart skipped a bit as he leaned in to kiss your waiting lips. Holding your hands gently, you kissed him back like it's the first time you'd ever kiss him.


---
OMO. NOW IT'S OFFICIALLY ENDED. ><
gosh. im going to miss minsung so much.  but anyway. thank you for reading this far.

SARANGHAE SARANGHAE!♥you're truly amazing...^^ ouw and i noticed you're all asking for a sequel....? imma think about it but probs not now..
but rly, thanks for all the support. loveyous!
Oh please comment! i demand longer comments please??^3^ come on! it's probbly going to be your last comment here.lol

PS!! check out my other stories if you may: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/7181

PSS!! I just posted a kyuyoung fic~ herehttp://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/46170/my-turn-to-love-you-fantasy-kyuhyun-kyuyoung-romance-snsd-sooyoung