"I'm Lee Minsung..."

Pink Lightstick♥

 

i've updated!!
mianhaeyo for the delays. >.< anyways, enjoy reading!! ^^
~~~


---
[Narrator's POV]


"D..Donghae Oppa?"

You abruptly stood as you stared rather in extreme shock at the oh-so-real Lee Donghae just a few feet away from you. Sungmin sighed as he headed to his seat and lazily sat down, his eyes never leaving you. True enough, he asked the favor from Donghae which was prolly the reason why fishy was there. Sungmin felt rather uncomfortable as he noticed how your eyes were glistening as you laid your sight on your bias. All the while, Minji was left standing, still confused as to why Donghae was there.

"Yah, you're the fish member, right?" Minji innocently asked as she recalled how the suju members called the lad, fishy.

ON THE OTHER HAND..... Donghae was inwardly grumbling.

---
[Donghae's POV]


AISH! How the hell did these two know that it's me, Donghae? My efforts had all been wasted now.

I knew it. I should've asked Heechul hyung to dress me into a more effective disguise. Hyukjae messed it all.

"Neh, I'm indeed that fish," I sighed rather in disappointment. I was supposed to be introducing myself as Haedong, Minsung's cousin. That's lame.. But hey Sungmin hyung succeeded on it and look, he has a very cute girlfriend!

Aigoo. I haven't slept the whole night as I was looking forward to this day. But now that I'm Donghae, where's the fun now?

---
[Narrator's POV]


"OH MY FISH! S..Seriously? You're Minsung Oppa's cousin?" You almost yelled out in disbelief. Donghae chuckled as he nodded and sipped on his coffee. Apparently, the four of you were now seated with you and Donghae side by side whereas Minji and Sungmin were just across.

Minji tried to start a conversation with Sungmin but Sungmin answered her nonchalantly. All he cared about that time was you.

'A guy named Minsung is supposed to be receiving an earbleeding shout from his angry girlfriend for ditching their date.. But look at her now, enjoying the company of the fish.. Ugh!' Sungmin pouted in irritance as he observed how you laugh and chat with his dongsaeng.

Minji felt worried. Obviously enough, she felt a pang of jealousy but hey she wasn't that sure of it. Our innocent Minji was in kind of confusion as she traced her fiancè's eyes which were apparently directed to where you are.

She furrowed her eyebrows as she carried on pondering deeply.

'Why is he looking at ___-Eonni that way?' thought Minji before putting on a frowning face.


---
[Your POV]


I excused myself from Minji and the two guys as I headed to the comfort room. Gripping tightly my phone, I quickly dialed Minsung Oppa's number and made a call.

OHHHH. He's so dead now! How could he do this to me?!

---
[Sungmin's POV]


"Hyung.. Is that your phone ringing?" Donghae asked and indeed, it was my phone. I stared at the screen and figured that it's ___-ah who's calling. Oh.. So that's the reason why she excused herself just now.

"It might be important Sungmin-ssi.." Minji told as she urged me to answer the call. I excused myself and hurried to the nearest comfort room.


Okay. So I suppose, my girlfriend is going to scold me now. At least she cares.

"Yobo-" I started but was immediately cutted off by her high-pitched voice.

"Minsung Oppa! Oh how could you-"

"I'll explain." I butted in as I could foresee her loud, angry scolding. Good enough, ___-ah shut it and became silent.

"Look, as you've known, I asked Donghae to replace me.. I'm sorry I couldn't make it, I'd a sudden appointment with.. err.. someone.. jeongmal mianha.." I breathed out deeply as I waited for her response.

"But Oppa.. You promised." She softly said with a sad voice. Scratching the back of my head, I caught a sight of my reflection on the nearby mirror.

"You wouldn't like it if I came.." Unkowingly, those words escaped and I could just gasp silently at the sudden spill.

"What does that mean?" I heard her ask.

"N..nevermind.. Anyway, enjoy your day with my cousin.." I let out a chuckle as I noticed how she's cheered up by now.


"Yah.. You're mean.. How could you hide that important thing to me? Now I understood the reason why you're bashing my lovely Donghae Oppa.." She laughed as she followed it with cheerful spazzing. I just smiled to myself as I figured that my decision wasn't wrong. After all, Minji is going to leave soon and no one will get hurt. And once Minji was gone, I'll make it a point to pursue my parents to cancel the wedding. No matter what, I'll never give up on ___.

---
[Narrator's POV]


"LET'S RIDE THE FERRIS WHEEL!!" Minji squealed as soon as she saw the ride. Apparently, the four of you decided to go to the amusement park courtesy of Minji's nagging.

Seeing the glistening, giant wheel before you, you blushed as you felt your heart wavering remembering about how after riding that ride, you and Minsung were finally together.

'He should've been here..' You sighed as you felt a bit sad about your boyfriend's absence. The evening was cold but droplets of snow couldn't be seen though. Sungmin took a glance at you and felt a thud on his chest as he could so read what's that on your mind. Apparently, the same thing was running on his mind as well. Minji's arm were clung to his and he couldn't help but somehow felt a pang of guilt at how close he was with Minji.

Donghae sneered as he took your hand which obviously made you jump a little at the little skinship. Fortunately, Sungmin didn't see it as he was busy dealing with a chitchat with Minji.

"Sung- I mean, Minsung hyung proposed to you here, am I right?" said Donghae with a friendly smile.

Feeling all surprised, you shot him a sneaky glare. "He seem to tell everything to you huh?"

"Not really, it just so happens that I'm the only one who knows his little secret," Donghae winked. You felt mystified at his words but just shrugged it off as Donghae pulled you into a walk. Sungmin and Minji were also approaching the ride and was walking in ahead of you and Donghae. You felt a sudden shivers ran down your spine and weirdly enough, you didn't know but you just felt that something not good was going to happen.


---
[Your POV]


OHHHHH MY GOSH!
No doubt. This certainly is one of the best-est night of my life.

Tell me. How could I not be happy?

Donghae Oppa and I were freaking alone in this tiny spaced ferris wheel ride. Sungmin Oppa and Minji were up there somewhere, I don't really care. AIGOO. I could just hardly breathe as Donghae Oppa stared at me rather in observance.

"___-ssi, can I ask you something?" asked Fishy Oppa and I could just nod brightly at him.

"How well do you know Minsung hyung?" He asked rather seriously. My spazztic mood suddenly dropped as I found myself thinking about Minsung Oppa.

Now that I think about it, I know not much things about him.

He's Lee Minsung.
My Lee Minsung who studies at Seoul music conservatory at Seoul University. He loves cute things and always tells that I'm the cutest thing he has.

He weirdly loves the color pink and I found it so cute to be honest.
He's lovely, romantic, and quite predictable sometimes.
His birthday was the day when we got together. And that day was the most special day in my life.

"I know not much, but at least I know enough," I simply answered with a genuine smile on my face. Donghae Oppa relievely smiled as I found it kind of weird in a way.

"I guess you love my cousin more than your bias," He pouted and I could just laughed as I slapped his arm.

"Aigoo. You're still the one I love the most amongst all the super junior members," I told him but that just made him pout even more.

"If you say so," sighed Donghae Oppa while pouting still. OMOOOO! My fish is super lovely!!!

---
[Sungmin's POV]


"Oppa, is something bothering you?" Minji curiously asked with a worried voice. "You've been so quiet all day,"

I shook my head and assured her that I'm okay. The cold wind rustled to my skin and yet I could hardly feel the cold temperature. Maybe because I'm too engrossed with my thoughts that I could care less about my surroundings.

"___-eonni is a very nice girl..what do you think?" Minji said, rather in an expressionless voice. I looked at her and saw her staring at the lighted seoul city below us.

"Sungmin-ssi.. Do you like eonnie?" she asked in a serious voice. I left my mouth agape as I had no idea what to say. Minji bitterly smiled as she shifted her gaze to look at me. Somehow, I kinda felt somehow unfair for her. She likes me, to start off. And yet I never liked her ever since. She's pretty, intelligent, kind, natural.. but there's just something missing. And that something.. ___-ah weirdly has it.


The ride was getting close to the ground and still, I didn't utter a word. Neither did Minji though.

"Sungmin-ssi.. You should give up on Eonnie.. She already have someone," She broke the silence, reasoning out. I sighed as my inner self told me to say the truth to this girl. But still, my mind was still debating as to what to do.

"I..It's true. I'm inlove with ___-ah." I said, making Minji gasp in clear shock.

"But.. you already know that eonnie's inlove with someone else!" Her eyes went wide and I could just calm her down by holding both of her shoulders.

"Listen, that someone.. is me." I said, almost in a whisper. Minji clasped with her palms in disbelief. Looking at each other's eyes, I convinced her with my gaze and at the same time shot her an apologetic look.

"I'm Lee Minsung."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a/n
he he he!
this fic is going to end so soon. :b just a few more chapters to go.. :3 kk. after all, it was supposed to be of 15 chapters only, but ykno..everything's unpredictable. hehe. :D PLEASE COMMENT! komawo:3

@cheonsakkoma: i was LOLing at your comment. XD and i actually considered your opinion but the idea had just caused a major headache for me.... and sungmin and minji and the lead girl. XD lool

SARANGHAE READERS♥