"She's one weird pretty lady."

Pink Lightstick♥

---

[Your POV]

"Ne. Where have you been?" Dara Eonnie asked me as soon as I step on the doorstep.

"Just with a friend." I said as I held her the grocery bags.

"Mind telling me who?" She childishly giggled. Aigo. I know what's on her mind. She knows that I only got guy friends. Girls I met were usually mean and also, I don't like hanging out with girls coz I am definitely not a girly girl. Aish. Know what I mean?

"I just met him a while ago. Aigo! Stop giggling Eonnie!" By that, she giggles even more. What a childish Eonnie I have. Not to mention about her little doll, Tamtam. Aigo. I act more like an older sister sometimes.

I told her about the details on how I met Minsung-sshi as she nagged me again and again about Minsung-sshi being my soul mate. Pshhh.

"Oh! I got his picture here!" I suddenly remembered as I fished out my phone from my pocket. I showed it to her and she smiled teasingly.

"He's unbelievably cute sissy.." Oh hmm. I kinda agree.

"And he err.. he looks like Sungmin Oppa.." She added. Eh? Sungmin Oppa? I laughed real hard.

"Eonnie. Did you just say that because he's named Minsung, which is exactly the reverse of Sungmin right?" I managed to say in between of my laughs. Eonnie knitted an eyebrow to me.

"Deh Deh. Now that you said it, I just noticed his name." She said suspiciously.

"And look at his eyes. Looks exactly like Sungmin Oppa. And oh! What if he really is Sungmin Oppa?" She said in a rather serious voice, which in turn, made me laugh like hell. I didn't expect Eonnie to put it that way.

I rode into her silliness and said,

"If Minsung-sshi is Sungmin Oppa--which is definitely can't happen, I'll ask him to introduce me to Donghae Oppa." I snickered as I shoved my phone from her hold, leaving my Eonnie with her silly suspicions behind.

---

[Sungmin's POV]

"Sungminnie! Are you out?" It's Shindong hyung. I was still at the cab, smiling wickedly at ___-sshi's recent picture with me, when he called. I wonder what he wants.

"Neh hyung, Why?" I asked.

"Could you drop here at the practice room?" He said.

"For what reason?" I asked again. Aishh. I was planning on spending the whole day texting ___-sshi. Psshh.

"SS3 choreography." He just said.

"Wae? Let's just do the exact thing we did last time." I said pissingly.

"Sorry to interrupt your day off but just get here and help us out." By that, he hung up. Do I even have a choice?

I reluctantly turned to the driver as I directed him to the SMent building.

While waiting, I texted ___-sshi.

I hope you got home safely. :) Take care~

---

[Narrator's POV]

"Someone texted eh?" You thought as you heard your Bonamana message alert tone.

You read the message and smiled when you saw Sungmin's picture on the screen.

I hope you got home safely. :) Take care~

You smiled unknowingly as you replied him a message.

You too, Minsung-sshi. :) I'm home now by the way.

You satisfyingly grinned at you're message. Not a bit flirty nor blunt. Just a simple friendly message. You decided to go downstairs and help your Eonnie in baking. Somehow, you felt like helping.

"Dara Eonnie. Does Tamtam really need to be present with you at all times?" You scoffed as you waved the doll on her face. She was whipping some icings on the linings of a delightfully dressed chocolate cake.

"Yah! Stop bothering Tamtam!" She hissed as she glared at you. You chuckled and returned the doll on its place. You knew that the doll was very important with your Eonnie coz that's the last birthday gift your mom gave her before they were totally gone. You sighed at the thought, remembering how happy your family was until the incident.

"Ah. Before I forget. I left your umbrella on the shelf near the living room outside." Dara informed you as she grinned at her finished masterpiece. You thought for a moment about the umbrella until you realized that you forgot to return the thing to Sungmin.

You pulled out your phone from your apron pocket as you scribbled a text message to Sungmin.

Hey! Forgot to give your umbrella back >__<

---

[Your POV]

"Yah! There's a customer!" Eonnie called. I just shrugged her off as I checked on the window.

"Eonnie. There's no one out there." I said lazily but pretty soon, the bell rang.

Oh seriously, Dara Eonnie's a psycho. How could she see that coming?

I scurried off the kitchen and wiped off some sweat over my forehead before appearing in front of the customer.

"Good evening." I greeted her with the usual smile. Standing before me was a young girl about my age. She has light make up on her face but she's seriously glamorous. I wonder how could a beautiful girl like her end up walking in our lifeless neighborhood at this evening. She crouched a bit as if to take a good peek of the cakes. I totally admired her at once. She was wearing a ruffled pink dress that matched her beige lacey high heels. Her slightly curled fringe was tied in a tight bun.

"Can I have this?" She pointed to a mocha caramel petite cake. Her brown orbs glanced to me.

"Do you want to put a message on it?" I said as I took out the cake from where it was place.

"Uhmm. Can I?" Her pink lips pursed a smile and I half-thought of going les! Aigoo. I envy her beauty.

"Of course. So what do you want to put?" I gave her a piece of paper to scribble on her message as I prepared the box for the cake.

"Here." She gave me the piece of paper as I saw her blushed. Aigo. Why the hell was she this cute? It's so unfair.

I turned my glance away from her as I read the piece of paper.

I was seriously surprised at what she wrote.

"Aigo. You're an ELF too?" I grinned as she returned me a puzzled face.

---

[Sungmin's POV]

"Why are you so cold to me hyung? What did I do?" Donghae asked with a rather worried voice. Poor fish, he doesn't even know what he's done.

I've been ignoring him for a couple of times already. And to make it worst, I fiercely glare at him every now and then. I can't help it. He's my soul mate's bias. So of course I'm jealous. I scoffed irritably at the fish as I hovered my glance away from him again. Psshhh. Apparently, Donghae was here too to help out with the dance steps along with Shindong hyung and Eunhyukie. And yeah. I was slightly pissed at his presence.

My phone rang and revealed the recent picture of ___-sshi and me. Omo. Two unread messages already? Dang it! Maybe she's getting impatient coz I was not replying!

I pursed my lips worriedly as I read her messages.

You too, Minsung-sshi. :) I'm home now by the way.

Aigo. What a sweetie. I felt my cheeks heat up as I read the second message after:

Hey! Forgot to give your umbrella back >__<

Ah! I grinned widely. We unintentionally got something for each other! Talking about her pink light stick and my pink umbrella. Aigo. Love is pink.

"Hyukie! Sungmin hyung's acting weird." I heard him told Hyukie. Hyukie just shrugged him off, ignoring him. Hah! That's what you deserve! I threw him a dirty look as I replied to ___-sshi's text message.

Don't worry about the umbrella. Think of it as a gift from me~ keke~

And by the way, I heard the fish's being ignored by s.

I told you, Sungmin hyung's much better than him. >D

and I heard he's going to have a manlier image soon too. So better watch for him. :")

I felt like laughing at my own message. Aigo. Am I really ready to drop my aegyo side?

---

[Your POV]

"Aigo. You're an ELF too?" I grinned at her. She seemed not to get what I meant though. I'm not sure but what she wrote was, Happy to finally meet you Lee Sungmin. So hey! I'm an ELF so the first Lee Sungmin that popped into my mind was well, Sungmin Oppa. But with the way this girl looks back at me, I guess it must've been another Lee Sungmin.

"Ehrrm. Sorry, I'm being too talkative." I managed to smile at her weakly as she flashed a smile at me too.

"That's fine." She giggled so cutely. Suddenly, my phone rang a Bonamana alert tone. So I guess I got a text message.

"Wait a bit, Miss. I'll come back with your cake." I smiled at her before going off.

"Wait up!" She called back. I stopped and turned back to her with a courteous questioning look in my face.

"I- I know that song." Eh?

"What song?" I asked her back, and just then I realized that my phone's still ringing.

"This?" I fished out my phone from my apron pocket, making the sound a lot louder now. She nodded in return.

Duh? I mean. Who wouldn't know Bonamana aside from aliens? Oh no. Even aliens must know this song. I dismissed the useless thoughts as I turned back at her.

"It's Bonamana by the Super Junior." I told her, feeling a bit weird about having to inform someone about a very popular thing.

"Super Junior?" She asked, her eyes popping out so cutely. Aigo. She's becoming weirder now with that expression.

"Y-yeah." I managed to stutter.

"Do you know where they live?" She finally said. I wonder what she's up to.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

a/n Sorry if its not that good~ not much of Sungmin-you moments~

yaahh! FAIL>< its a rush work so forgive mey! :O

waaahhh guess who the girl is.. if you guessed wrong, you're seriously retard. XD JK

but yee.. it's obviously Minnie's fiancée~ ugh..

----------->so yeeeh~ byes! saranghaeyo <33333

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -