“So this is what it's like to be in love...”

Pink Lightstick♥

 

[Narrator's POV]

Sungmin was smiling widely as he took a peer on you on the very corner of his eyes. Walking side by side while holding hands, you're aware that Sungmin, whom you knew as Minsung, was checking on you every now and then. You giggled inwardly as you felt your heart lifted up in the air. So this is what it feels like to be in love. You thought as you swung your hand higher together with Sungmin.

"Minsung Oppa.. let's take a picture together.." You told him with beaming eyes. Sungmin smiled at how cheerful you seemed.

"Photo booth?" He questioned you. You nodded attentively as you dragged him to a photo booth located just next onto a huge merry-go-round which apparently, shined beautifully as the skies were now painted in jet black dotted with twinkling stars.

***

"This is my favorite one!" You cooed as you held one photo which shown you and Minsung pouting at each other. He had his hand on your head while yours were placed under your chin, both looking at each other with gleeful eyes.

"I just noticed, you and Sungmin Oppa do look alike." Sungmin choked as you patted his back in concern.

"Are you alright Oppa?" You asked him as he nodded in return. You continued to gently tap on his back as he waved his hand for you to stop.

"I'm fine.." He returned you a weak smile which made you kinda feel relieve. Aish. She need to know that I'm Sungmin sooner. He thought as he felt himself sweatdropping. He cannot help but feel bad for himself as he thought he's kinda like fooling you over his real identity. Sighing, he laid his eyes on you and smiled as you took a peek on each and every photo of yourselves. She's my girl now.. I'll make it up on Donghae later.

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry~~~ Naega Naega Naega Munjuh~

Suddenly, Sungmin's phone rang. "Yoboseyo?" He answered the call.

"Sungmin hyung! How's your date with ___-sshi?" It's Donghae.

"W-what.. how did you know?" Sungmin asked, taking a step back as he turned her back on you.

"Aigoo. Minji-sshi and ___-sshi's sister came here. Minji's looking for you and Hyukjae told her that you're on a schedule." He paused, "Well, I asked them where's ___-sshi and Minji said she's out with a guy named Minsung.. Aigoo hyung.. that's lame." He laughed hard as Sungmin scrunched on his face.

"Yah. Stop laughing there.. I got something to tell you later.." Sungmin said as he carried on his smirking.

"Aishh. Too bad it seemed ___-sshi's my fangirl." Donghae huffed as he obviously disregarded what Sungmin said which in turn made Sungmin smirked even more.

"Yeah, too bad." He just said. "I'm hanging up now. Bye." Sungmin ended the call and turned to look at you again.

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry~~~ Naega Naega Naega Munjuh~

Again, Sungmin's phone rang. "Yah! What now?"

"I'm not done speaking hyung, yet you hung up. Aish." Donghae hissed on the other line.

"So.. what are you gonna say?" Sungmin asked him, with his furrowing eyebrows. Such a nuisance.. I take back about making up on him later. He thought as he received a sigh from Donghae.

"You need to go home now. Manager hyung said we need to practice early in the morning tomorrow. The Singapore SS3 was apparently moved earlier.. instead of next month, it'll be two days after tomorrow." He informed him which made Sungmin heaved out a sigh.

"Arasseo.. I'll be home now.. Aish.." By that, he hung up.

[Your POV]

"Minsung Oppa, where do you live?" I asked him which I kinda sensed, made him shudder. We were on the way home now, as he volunteered to walk me home before going off his.

"Somewhere in Seoul.. I live with my.. brothers?" He said the last word almost as if he was questioning himself. I laughed at him as I thought he was being funny.

"Aigoo Minsung Oppa.. are you sure they're your brothers?" I asked him while giggling. Confused, he knitted his eyebrows and asked me back, "You don't think they are?"

I laughed hard. He's getting a lot funnier.

"Oppa.. You're joking. aren't you? Well, it's a good thing your girlfriend buys lame jokes." I told him while laughing. He's so cute most especially when he acts like a clueless dude.

I stopped on my tracks as I noticed we reached our house-slash-cake shop.

"Why did you stop? Are you tired? Want me to carry you on my back?" He asked worriedly as I felt a slight blush on my cheeks. Aigoo. I'm still not used to these things. Prolly because, I've never dated anyone ever. My first love's Donghae Oppa. He's the only person I was crazy about that I thought of him as the father of my future little fishy children.

"___-ah.." Minsung Oppa gently called my name.. Making my heart skip a beat.. How much more happiness can this weird feeling give?

"Come on, I'll piggy back you if you want?" He offered as he crouched down with his back in front of me. I slightly chuckled as I lifted him to stand. He tried to turn to face me but was blocked as I hugged him from his warm back.

"Shhh.." I locked my arms around his waist as I continued to nuzzle him.

"Thank you for making this day more wonderful." I whispered as I felt his hands crept onto mine, holding them in the firmest but gentlest way.

"Thank you for accepting me ___-ah." I heard him say as a chuckle went out of my darn mouth. For goodness sake, I ruined the moment! Aishh. He unlocked himself from my grip and held one of my hands as he turned me over him. I giggled a little as he twirled me one more time.

"Minsung Oppa.." I uttered as his face was growing closer and closer to mine. I gulped before closing my eyes. I could somewhat foresee what's going to happen next.

Second by second, his breathing seemed getting an inch closer. I felt my muscles tensing as his fragrant smell lingers through my very nose. I figured it'll be in a matter of two to three second before my first kiss will be officially taken..

three..

two..

on-- "SISSY?"

Wait. "D..Dara Eonnie?"

[Sungmin's POV]

"D..Dara Eonnie?" ___-ah uttered out with that little voice of her. She quickly moved away from me and straightened herself in an awkward manner. It was too late when I realized that this sort of a rabbit-like girl before us was her sister for shisus sake.

"Annyeong Haseyo Noona." I cheerfully greeted her with a ninety degrees bow. The rabbit girl scoffed at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Don't call me Noona.. Who's he sissy?" She asked ___-ah. ___-ah shrugged slightly before clearing .

"Minsung Oppa, this is my Eonnie, Dara, she's older than you." She introduced her as I automatically bowed my head again. ___-ah coughed again before continuing,

"Dara Eonnie, this is Lee Minsung-sshi.. We're dating." The last sentence made her sister choked out. I mean, literally. And then she dramatically sat on the stoned floor and whimpered like a little kid.

"F..finally... M..My.. little sister's dating.." She sighed out as ___-ah approached her and helped her up.

"Eonnie!" ___-ah protested. She was supporting her weakened sister right now as she flashed me a weak smile.

"B..But sissy! How about our double wedding with Fishy and Monkey Oppa!" Dara Noona complained. I felt my chest stiffened. Aish. Whatever, she's my gurlfriend now for heaven's sake.

"Eonnie.. you know that won't be.." She told her Eonnie which made Dara Noona frowned.

"No more wedding! No way!" She yelled. Aigoo. Noona's kinda acting like a kid more than her little sister.

"Hush.. I mean.. no.. Your love story with Hyukie Oppa still goes on." ___-ah assured her before Dara Noona straightened herself up and dusted off her ruffled dress.

"You!" She pointed towards me.

"Me?" I was kinda taken aback with her squeaky voice. She approached me with that scrunched face of hers.

"Eonnie!" I heard ___-ah yelled but Dara Noona shrugged her off and took a lasered peer over me rather.

To my utmost surprise, she pinched my cheeks. Both of my oh so puffy cheeks. I was kinda startled as a smile crept up on her lips, making her looked friendly in a way. "We're having dinner..." ---  "...and you WILL join us."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

a/n

haha what dyu think will happen next?

lol comment comment comment~! i love yu all commenters!<3

:))))) ohh and i hope yu liked the chapter~^__^

till the next update!^v^

<333333333333333333

oh and if yu want to check this out, i'll be happy^^,"

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/19525