"I'm Lee Sungmin's fiancee, Choi Minji."

Pink Lightstick♥

---

[Your POV]

"Do you know where they live?" The weird girl asked. I furrowed my eyebrows and placed the cake I was holding for a moment at the nearby cupboard.

"You mean, where Super Junior lives?" I asked her back. She nodded in response, her long eyebrows fluttering so cutely as she eyed me.

"Y-yeah I know. But can I ask why are you asking that?" I told her. She smiled and made her way inside the counter, startling me for a bit. She's too cute to be mental right?

She held my hands and clasped them together with hers.

"Could you go with me there? I don't have someone to go with me and I'm not yet familiar with this place yet." She said pleadingly. I knitted my eyebrows down to this lady's sweet puppy-eyed face.

"You mean, you want to go there?" I asked. What could be her reason?

"Yes, coz I'm meeting someone." She answered. I thought for a moment and just then it struck me.

That Lee Sungmin she's talking about is REALLY Sungmin Oppa!

But I don't get it. I thought she's not an ELF?

"OMO! Are you related to Sungmin Oppa?" I gasped at the sudden possibility.

"I guess." She just answered as she regained her composure. What does she mean by that? Aigoo. She's seriously giving me a headache. I threw her an inquisitive look and she giggled after as she spoke.

"I'm Lee Sungmin's fiancée, Choi Minji."

..........

.........

......

...

.

"HAHHAHHAHH!" I laughed so hard. Was she serious? I mean, I've met lots of fangirls who's proclaiming themselves as Sungmin Oppa's fiancée or wife or girlfriend or sister or even mother! Oh gawd! This lady's pretty much one of them.

I was laughing real hard as Dara Eonnie came out and entered the scene.

"Yah! What're you laughing at?" She flailed me harshly but I can't seem to stop my laughter.

"Eonnie, this.. This girl here just said that she's Sungmin Oppa's fiancée." I managed to say in between my laughs.

"Bwo?" Dara Eonnie shrieked and just as I expected, moments later, both of us burst out laughing in front of this Sungmin fangirl.

"YAH!" The girl yelled out loudly, making me and Eonnie stop for a moment. I wiped off the tears which came out during my hard outburst of laughter and exhaled deeply.

"Sorry about that." I apologized. Besides what happened, this girl in front of us seemed to be rather serious. Like looking really clueless as to why are we laughing.

"But I'm saying the truth. I'm Sungmin's fiancée and we're getting married in a month." She told us, making Dara Eonnie laughed like hell again. As for me, I kept my laugh inwardly and just pursed a smile.

"If you're Sungmin Oppa's fiancée, I am Eunhyuk Oppa's wifey~~" Dara Eonnie chortled. And I'm Donghae Oppa's wifey, as well. I stiffened myself from laughing and shooshed my childish Eonnie. From the look of this girl's face, I'd be convinced that she's saying the truth. But I just don't know if I have to believe.

"Whatever. But please Eonnie.." Err. She called me Eonnie?

"Could you accompany me to their dorm? I am to meet him today. And I'm not even kidding." She sincerely said. I sighed. Dara Eonnie nudged me and faced me.

"Go ahead Sissy, I won't mind you go with her. Maybe she's saying the truth, maybe not." She whispered lowly.

"Fine. Fine. I'll go with you." I finally agreed, making the girl jumped up, literally, with joy.

"Kamsahamnida! I'm Choi Minji." She introduced herself, outstretching her hand.

"Park ___-imnida." I shook her hand as she flashed me her aegyo smile.

Dara Eonnie cleared as she introduced herself too.

"Park Sandara, ___-ah's sister." -- "And this is Tamtam." Eonnie added as she held the doll to Minji's face. Psshh. What does the doll have to do in here?

"OKAY! Let's get on with the cake!"

---

[Sungmin's POV]

She's not replying. She's not replying. AISHH! This is seriously killing me.

"Hyung, what's with the face?" Hyukie asked me. We were on our way home now after the day-long practice.

"Nothing. Err.. Hyukie, do you have an extra shirt? I'm wet with sweat." I said as he threw me a shirt. I was delighted that it's actually pink.

"That's originally Hae's, but I sort of stole that from him so now it's mine." I scanned the car for Donghae and found the fish sleeping so I just changed my shirt even though I kind of not like it. Talking about no choice.

"Hah! Minnie! You love fishy?" Shindong hyung asked with a teasing smirk on his face. Hyukie's clear giggling was noticeable on my side. I looked questionably at Shindong hyung as he pointed towards my shirt.

What the hell.

I can't believe Hyukie has some guts to wear this. I knew it. EunHae is real.

I looked at the shirt I was wearing and 'I LOVE FISHY-HAE!' was boldly written on it, with heart shapes and fishes on the background. Ugh. I can't wear this. Definitely not.

I instantly shoved the shirt off of my wear and threw it back to Eunhyuk who's laughing so hard. Aigoo this monkey. I nudged him hard which made him winced a bit. Hah. That serves you right.

"Why? The shirt's cute. I got one like this, 'I LOVE MONKEY-HYUKIE!', maybe it's from the same fangirl." Hyukie chortled.

 

"Yah! Hyung. Look here, '[YOUR NAME] LOVES THIS GUY', mine goes like, 'DARA LOVES THIS GUY.' " -- "Hmmn.. So I see, it's not from the same person." Eunhyuk muttered as he read what's written on the shirt. ___-sshi? Did he just say her name?

"Deh!? Let me see." I filched the thing off the monkey's hold as I held it in front of me. Written at the back is indeed, ___-sshi's name. OMO. Don't tell me this is from her?

I cutely smirked as I wore the shirt, yet again.

"I thought you don't love the fish." Shindong hyung scoffed. I folded my arms across my chest and just remained silent the whole time. From now on, this shirt is MINE.

---

[Narrator's POV]

"Err.. Does Sungmin Oppa expect you?" You asked Minji as both of you plopped out of the cab.

"No. It's going to be a surprise for him." She giggled. You sighed; you thought that this was going TOO FAR for a fangirl role play if ever she's not really Sungmin's fiancée. You went inside an apartment building as Minji headed to the counter. Hovering your sight around you, you observed that there were ELFs. Some maybe stalkers or whatever. This is your first time going to the boy band’s dorm and for some reason, you felt butterflies in your stomach.

"Come on ___-Eonnie!" Minji called you.

"Did she let you in?" You asked curiously, talking about the lady in the front desk. Minji nodded at you quite happily as you felt nervous about actually going to see the Super Junior guys later.

(Aigoo! I'm not prepared! Donghae Oppa!..) You thought as you stepped inside the elevator. Apparently, you still couldn't believe at this sudden chance of meeting them. You thought this was all just a big joke and that Minji is just a seriously obsessed fan of Sungmin. You felt so worried as you fixed your fringe with your hands and straightened your blouse and skirt.

"Whew." You heaved. Minji chuckled beside you. She was holding the cake with her left hand and your hand with the other.

"Eonnie, are you a fan of them?" She asked as she shook you lightly. You nodded in response at the smiling lady, still feeling nervous as the elevator ascends higher so slowly that it's killing you with anticipation.

"How old are you Minji-sshi?" You asked out of nowhere.

"22." She answered.

"Oh so I'm really your Eonnie, just wondering." -- "I'm 24, by the way." You said, still breathing deeply.

"I'm err. Sorry for not believing you before.. about Sungmin Oppa." You apologized.

"It's fine Eonnie. I never thought that Sungmin-sshi's very popular here." She replied.

"Yeah, they're VERY famous Minji-sshi. Aigoo. You should tell me all the details about how Sungmin Oppa became your fiancé." You said as Minji flashed you a friendly smile.

The elevator opened and you felt your heart beating at its fastest rate as you took the first step closer to their dorm.

---

[Sungmin's POV]

"We're home!" I greeted as I stepped into the dorm. Shindong hyung followed behind me while Donghae and Hyukie has gone out for some stuff they're gonna buy. Aishh. I'm so tired and badly needed to take a bath.

"Hyung! Someone's here for you!" Ryeowookie said. Who could it be? I furrowed my eyebrows as I went inside and headed to the living room. My jaw dropped as I realized who it was.

"___-ah?" I mumbled. What is she doing here? H-how? Oh gawd. Eotteoke? Maybe she figured me out!

I slowly walked in as I approached my soul mate, my heart beating rapidly like crazy. A smile was brightly painted on her face as I get closer and closer to her. Oh gawd! That smile! That's the smile I loved. But moments later, her smile slowly faded as her eyebrows scrunched and forming a pout. Eh?

"Sungmin Oppa? Why're you wearing Donghae Oppa's shirt?" She asked in slight fury.

"Hyung, she's here! Minji-sshi brought a cake!" Wookie cutted in, making my eyes bulged out. Aigoo. I'm seriously lost. What does he mean by Minji?

Suddenly, a girl walked out of the kitchen. W-what the hell.

It's my fiancée.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

a/n Ohhhhohhoho! How was the update?

I seriously am struck by this gitty thing they called writer's block on my other fic.

that’s why I kind of concentrated on updating this. ><

OMGGG. I bet Sungmin’s having a headache now. LOL

love your comments. keep them coming. keke^^

and I love you all. I didn’t actually expect to get subscribers here. loool

sarang~haeee~yoooo~ <333

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -