Bonus Chapter

Looking at You

Warning! Please do not expect much because this is fwp (fluff without plot) lol. And! PG-13 I guess? ;)


 

It's Monday and Luhan is hanging out with Chanyeol and Sehun in one of the benches scattered around their campus. It's now afternoon and Luhan is whiling away time while waiting for Minseok's last class to end. He'll be walking the elder to his dorm first before dashing to his rehearsals. It's just a week away before their production and practices are getting longer by the day so he spends time with his boyfriend whenever he can.

Boyfriend. It's been two weeks but using that word to refer to Minseok still feels so surreal. Whenever he sees the other male he still can't believe that they're now together. After so many years of beating around the bush, they're finally a couple.

He starts to daydream about what they would do later when Sehun nudges him.

"Yah hyung. Stop thinking of Minseok-hyung. You're drooling," Sehun teases and laughs when Luhan tries to wipe nonexistent drool on his face.

"I'm not," Luhan retorts, threatening the younger jokingly with a punch.

"Yeah right. You have that lovesick expression again. It only appears if Minseok-hyung's concerned," Chanyeol says nonchalantly as he munches on some chips.

Luhan rolls his eyes but doesn't deny it. It's true anyway.

"Oh hyung. Right right. Tell us!" Sehun says excitedly, eyes twinkling in interest.

"Tell you what?" Luhan asks.

"Not the details of course! Just...the general things you know," Sehun replies, wriggling his eyebrows conspiratorily.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Luhan says, eyeing Chanyeol to ask if he has any idea what the youngest is talking about. The giant shrugs in return.

"Oh come on. No need to be shy."

"I seriously don't know what you're talking about," Luhan says with a blank face, judging Sehun if he has any screws loose.

"Hyung! Yixing-ge slept in our room last night. We asked him why and he said 'it's to give the lovers some alone time,'" Sehun replies, air-quoting the last phrase for emphasis.

Luhan's face redden at the implication of the male's words and this spikes the interest of the two males.

"Woah. Really? After just two weeks of being official?" Chanyeol says.

"Ey...Kyungsoo-hyung told me they've been unofficial since forever. Why would they need to wait even longer?" Sehun chuckles evilly.

"Yah! Stop talking like I'm not here. And...we didn't do anything," Luhan interrupts, whispering the last sentence.

"I don't believe you Lu-ge. You can't keep your hands off of Minseokkie-hyung even when you were not a couple. And now you're saying nothing happened when there's just two of you? In a room?" The youngest insists.

"But there's nothing really. We just watched a movie that's all," Luhan says, head bowed because this topic just makes him so shy.

It's not that he never thought about such. But if he's being honest, they haven't kissed yet again since that time they became official. There are some pecks on the cheeks or the forehead but all the courage within Luhan seemed to have drained out from him for the past two weeks. Whenever he thinks of kissing those lips, he ends up kissing the elder's cheeks. To say he's frustrated at himself is an understatement.

He looks at the two other males at his side and he can see that they still don't believe him completely.

"How about when you guys went to sleep? Surely you guys at least cuddled or something?" Chanyeol asks.

Luhan looks at them straight in the eyes and in a be tone he says,"I slept on the floor."

He's not that surprised anymore when the two gapes at him.

"Seriously?!" Sehun exclaims.

Luhan hushed the other boy before nodding.

"Wow. Just...wow," Sehun nods aimlessly, still unbelieving of what he just heard.

"And Minseok-hyung's not saying anything? Like...hints?" Chanyeol asks, still aghast at the revelation.

"Nothing much really changed. We're still like how we were before," Luhan shrugs sadly.

"I think I know why hyung," Sehun snaps his fingers as if he just thought of something brilliant. And maybe he did.

Luhan looks at him expectantly, waiting for whatever idea the younger has.

"It's because the two of you skipped the whole dating process," Sehun points out.

"Dating process? But we've been to countless dinners before. We also watched movies lots of time with just the two of us. We even spent holidays together!," Luhan explains, recalling those special moments he shared with Minseok.

"But those are not dates though. Those are just hangouts between two friends. It's different now hyung!" Chanyeol says while gesturing wildly with his hands.

Luhan ponders and now that he thinks about it, they haven't gone out yet since they became a couple. It's not because they don't want to but Luhan's practices end up really late at night that all they could do so they could have some couple time is for Luhan to sleepover in Minseok and Yixing's room which is usually just spent studying or watching movies together. Comes sleep time, he always sleeps on the floor though. He's not even bold enough to kiss Minseok, much less ask if they could sleep on one bed.

And somehow this realization instills a fear within Luhan. What if Minseok's not happy? What if Minseok now regrets being with him? What if Minseok thinks he's the kind of guy who does not make time for his special person?

"You're right. I should plan something," Luhan decides. His mind is now running of endless ideas for his and Minseok's first date. But the most important thing now is he has to have the time.

 

---

 

"I beg you Saem* just one day. I promise to arrive 30 minutes earlier into our rehearsals for the rest of the week. But just one night please," Luhan tries his best to make the type of puppy face no one could resist despite his manly side protesting.

 

"Luhan-ssi, the prod's next week! There's no room for slacking!" Jung-seonsaengnim replies, now irritated because Luhan has been on his tail for half an hour already, begging to have a night off.

 

"I know Sir! But just this Friday. Please!"

 

"Friday? This friday you mean?" Jung-seonsaengnim replies exasperatedly.

 

"Yes, Sir! Yes," Luhan says, hands still clasped together.

 

He's shocked when he feels a hard hit on his head.

 

"You never look at our calendars do you?" The professor's now glaring at Luhan menacingly, scrutinizing the male.

 

"I...uhm. Not really?"

 

The older male pinches the bridge of his nose in an attempt to subside the headache that's threatening him.

 

"I can't believe you. We just wasted our time bargaining for a day that is actually a day off. I can't believe this!"

 

Luhan flinches in his spot over his instructor's loud voice and bites his lip.

 

"Sorry? So uhm, that means I can go right?"

 

"I don't give a single damn on whatever you do that day. Will you please just get out of my sight?" The older male replies, voice getting much louder.

 

"Yes, sir!" Luhan replies, happy despite being shouted over. He's used to his sonsaengnim being hot-headed anyways.

 

He skips his way to Minseok's dorm.

 

--

 

He opens the door upon arriving and slips his head in.

 

"Minseok-ah~" he cooes, looking at the direction of the elder's desk and as he expected, Minseok's reading a book. The elder looks at him upon hearing his name being called.

 

"Oh, come here," Minseok says.

 

Luhan slips himself in then shut the door.

 

"How are the rehearsals?" Minseok stands as he spreads his arms for a hug. Luhan beams before hugging the male.

 

"Perfect," he answers.

 

Luhan tightens his arms around the male before nuzzling in the crook of the elder's neck. He sniffs a little. "Ah, Minseokkie really smells amazing anytime," he thinks.

 

He lets go for a bit before guiding the male towards the bed. They both sit before Luhan reveals his purpose.

 

"Seok-ah, do you have any plans on friday?" He asks tentatively, silently praying the elder is free.

 

"Not really. I have some things to do but I'm planning to finish those during the weekend. Why?"

 

"Uhm. Wouldyouliketogoonadatewithme?" Luhan asks rapidly because he just realized he had never outrightly asked Minseok on a date before. He mentally berates himself for not even coming up with a plan on how to ask Minseok out.

 

"Woah. Slow down. What did you say?" The other male replies, signalling a 'stop' with his hand.

 

"I--I said..." Luhan's having a nervous breakdown right now.

 

"You said?"

 

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" He says again, still faster than how he normally talks but slow enough for Minseok to comprehend.

 

"A date?"

 

"Yep. If...you want," he eyes the other male and mentally sighs when Minseok beams at him.

 

"Of course!" Minseok replies as he wraps his arms around Luhan's neck and hugs the younger tight. Minseok can't help but chuckle giddily because he's just so happy that Luhan asked him out on a date even if he's already so busy.

 

Luhan hugs Minseok's waist, extremely happy that their first date would be perfect.

 

--

 

Comes friday, Luhan fetches Minseok from his room. They planned on a very simple date. Both of them pitched in ideas on what to do but since they're both lacking in experience in the dating field, they really weren't able to come up with creative ones. Nonetheless, they were both happy as long as they're with each other.

Luhan bought tickets to a musical currently showing. They are not regular viewers but just to deviate from the typical movie theater and to expose them to something new that they would probably enjoy, they decided on it. Luhan insisted on buying the tickets though the older did not give in without a fight. Musical tickets are definitely not cheap and both of them are still students living off from their monthly allowances so things like these count as splurges. Minseok only conceded when Luhan said he could pay for their dinner.

The musical was indeed enjoyable though they didn't expect it to be so packed with teenage girls. They only knew later there was an idol among the casts which explains it. Both of them were wary with too much skinship. Luhan tried so hard not to just pull Minseok on his lap because even though they're a couple now, Minseok would have strangled him for doing such in public.

They went to a secluded restaurant for their dinner and since it's not very crowded due to its atypical location, Minseok let him be more touchy, to Luhan's delight.

 

 

Minseok's struggling with slicing his steak and upon noticing he switched their plate since his steak's already sliced into bite-sized pieces.

"Thank you," Minseok says in a soft voice, cheeks slightly tinged with pink.

"Are you blushing?" Luhan bites his lower lip because Kim Minseok should be the Ambassador of cuteness.

"I'm not," Minseok denies, glaring at Luhan playfully while pouting.

Luhan buries his face in his hands for a while to compose himself.

"Are you okay?" Minseok asks in a worried tone.

Luhan lifts his head and drops his hands.

"I'm not. Can you like...switch it off for a while?"


"Switch what off?" Minseok asks in bewilderment. He's not holding any gadget. Surely Luhan doesn't mean for him to switch the lights off in the restaurant right?

"Your cuteness. I can't even eat," Luhan says in a straight face.

"Aigoo. Stop. You're being too gross," Minseok blushes yet again but stabs a piece of meat before offering it to Luhan who beams at him.

"It's more delicious when it comes from you," Luhan states, now blatantly staring at Minseok across him and ignoring the delicious meal on his plate.

"Shush will you. You're being embarrassing," Minseok says, tapping his pink cheeks lightly with his hands in an attempt to not to drown with too much feels. "And eat your food, will you?"

"Only if you feed me," Luhan says, resolute on his condition.

Minseok sighs but concedes. Secretly he likes doting on Luhan, especially when the younger smiles at him and looks at him like there's no other person in the room. He feels really special and he wants Luhan to feel that way too.

He feeds Luhan bits and pieces of the meat up until their dessert and marvels at how Luhan never seem to run out of comments.

"Hmm. You should smile more Minseok-ah. Everything just brightens when you smile."

"Oh. I'm sure this wasn't that delicious the last time I ate this. Must be because it's coming from you?" (It's both their first time eating there though).

"Oh. It's too sweet. But not as sweet as you."

Minseok cringes at the last statement but lets the younger continue. He enjoys it anyway.

--

They hold hands as they walk towards the dorm. They slowly match their steps and when Minseok looks at Luhan, he notices that the younger is purposely matching his pace. He decides to be sly and changes the foot he steps forward which makes Luhan gape indignantly, eyes wide as if Minseok committed a crime.

"Seok-ah, don't. We should match," Luhan whines, eyes still on their feet. Minseok shakes his head at his boyfriend's childishness but decides to further which made the younger pout.

"Are my feet much more interesting than my face?" Minseok reprimands in a mocking tone.

"No!" Luhan lifts his head immediately and stops in his tracks.

"No. No. No. No," Luhan stresses as he holds Minseok's face with both his hands.

"Woah. I'm just joking," Minseok chuckles, surprised by his boyfriend's reaction.

But Luhan doesn't laugh and instead just stare at him. Minseok feels a bit self-conscious after a minute of staring at each other and was about to shrug Luhan's hands away from him when Luhan speaks up.

"I just can't look at your face because if I do I might suddenly kiss you."


"Then why don't you?" Minseok challenges and is amused by the shocked expression of Luhan's face.

Luhan opens and closes his mouth like a fish out of the water because wow, when had Minseok been so blunt? Jongdae's straightforwardness is surely rubbing on the elder.

Luhan contemplates on what to do but he lets out a heavy breath and mentally encourages himself that this is it. He should kiss Minseok. On the lips.

He pulls the elder's face towards his and leans down before kissing Minseok on the nose. The elder was about to protest when Luhan shushes him, still holding Minseok.

"You're just too beautiful and handsome and adorable Seok-ah," Luhan whispers before giving Minseok light pecks on each of his cheeks.

Minseok's face is so red right now because Luhan is just being too cheesy and he wants to point it out but he knows from Luhan's face and voice that the younger just meant everything he said.

"I...you may be scared of me saying this too early in our relationship but I love you Minseok-ah. I really do. I have been in love with you since we were in high school and I fall in love with you more every single day," Luhan gulps and pushes himself to say everything he wants to say. "Don't worry. You don't have to say it back. Not now. Not tomorrow. I'll understand. I just really want you to know that I really really love you," he finishes, eyes unwavering.

If Luhan was the shocked one earlier, now Minseok is holding his breath because...what did he just hear? Luhan just confesses to how much he loves him and Minseok can't help it when his jaw slacked, mouth slightly hanging open.

Luhan smiles at the elder's expression and despite the older not saying anything, he's just so happy to let everything out. In the two weeks they've been together nothing much really changed. But then, he doesn't want the elder to know that he's taking him for granted. He doesn't want Minseok to feel like he's not taking this relationship seriously because, Luhan would admit to anyone, he's never been this serious in his life. He contemplates asking the older for his hand but decides not to because Minseok already looks about to faint from a love confession, how much more a proposal.

Luhan's gaze is distracted by the sight of Minseok's lips and he mentally cheers himself on and was about to really kiss Minseok when the other male puts a hand between their lips.

"Wait. Wait. I'll say something first too," Minseok says while putting the hand down.

Luhan looks at him, puzzled at how important would it be that Minseok seems too keen to say it now.

"I love you too. I don't know since when though. But...yeah. I really do," Minseok declares as he strays his eyes away from Luhan's because he's just too shy to say it outloud.

Minseok is shocked when he suddenly feels his face being tilted upwards and a warm sensation invades his lips. He closes his eyes as he realized that it was Luhan's lips and the younger's kissing him and wow, this is much better than their first kiss two weeks ago.

Luhan parts for a bit and opens his eyes and looks at Minseok who was slightly panting and he can't help but dive in again for a taste.

He feels Minseok's hands settle on his nape and he drops his left hand on the other male's waist to pull him closer. This only made their kiss deeper and Luhan wasn't able to stop himself when his tongue prods on Minseok's lips for entrance. He can feel the elder hesitating for a bit before letting him in and just holy , Luhan feels like he's on cloud nine right now.

They're both not used to kissing but knew enough of the technicalities from watching it in the movies and dramas and though it was sloppy, it was definitely perfect for them. 

Minseok pushes him a bit after a while and Luhan was kind of scared he did something wrong but relaxes when Minseok speaks.

"I can't breathe," Minseok breathes deeply. "Just a minute, hmm?" Minseok says as he looks at Luhan but not dropping his hands from Luhan's neck.

"No problem Seok-ah," Luhan murmurs as he noses Minseok's jaw, resulting in a shiver.

"Cold?" Luhan teases which Minseok responded to with a light slap on his arm.

Luhan pecks Minseok again on the lips after a minute before fully hugging the male, burying his head on the crook of Minseok's neck and kissing a spot there.

"Stop. Stop. Not here," Minseok says as he scrunches Luhan's shirt. He can't even afford to be sorry for wrinkling the younger's shirt because Luhan's doing things that make him feel things and everything's just too much.

"Not here? Where then?" Luhan chuckles as he feels another light hit on his back.

"Okay, I'll stop," Luhan pulls back and releases Minseok but not before stealing one more kiss on Minseok's lips.

"Yah, too much," Minseok chuckles.

"Just making up for the last two weeks," Luhan winks and he's awfully glad because he feels so confident right now. He'll probably regret all the cheesy actions he did once he's his normal self.

He holds Minseok's hand again until they arrived at the male's dorm. They see a sticky note stuck on the door.

"Figured you two would need some privacy so I'm being nice."

Yixing.

Luhan notices more writing below but it's written in Chinese so Minseok can't understand.

"What does that mean?" Minseok asks him which made Luhan blush.

"Nothing. Just the same message haha," Luhan laughs dryly as they make their way inside the room. 

He calms himself because Yixing's note just made him think of inappropriate things.

"Xiao Lu don't wear yourself out! We have early rehearsals tomorrow!"

Luhan follows Minseok towards his bed and they both lie down as thoughts flood their mind.

Luhan, still thinking of Chanyeol and Sehun's "advice" to be "more aggressive" decides to just push until his boundaries.

He hovers on Minseok who looks so shocked because suddenly, Luhan's on top of him, knees on each side of his waist.

"What are you doing?" Minseok asks nervously as he feels Luhan brushing away the fringe from his forehead.

"Just appreciating the sight," Luhan answers and continues to look at Minseok's facial features, admiring every single thing like a piece of artwork. He doesn't miss that Minseok's blushing and he mentally rejoices to know that he is the cause of it.

"Can I kiss you again?" Luhan asks.

"Can you just stop asking?" Minseok retorts because Luhan just keeps on asking instead of taking him by sur--

He feels Luhan's soft lips against his and he closes his eyes as he responds, snaking his arms around Luhan's neck to pull the younger closer.

Luhan pulls a bit away before kissing his forehead, his eyelids, his nose, his cheeks, his jaw, his chin and finally his lips. Minseok just feels so loved.

"I love you Seok-ah," Luhan says as he goes lower, kissing somewhere along Minseok's throat before kissing the older boy's collar bones, effectively making the other male gasp.

"Luhan...too much," Minseok says, though his hand which is now on Luhan's head does nothing to stop the other.

"I know. I won't go any further I promise," Luhan says before giving attention back to his lips and kissing him again languidly, slow and passionate and Minseok feels he's gonna melt any second.

He pants when Luhan pulls back and the younger smiles back at him.

"We should sleep now Seok-ah," Luhan says, getting off Minseok and sitting on the bed.

"Yeah, we should," Minseok says, breathing still heavy from their recent...activities.

They prepare for bed and Luhan was pulling the futon out of the cabinet when Minseok stops him.

"You can sleep on the bed," Minseok says shyly.

Unfortunately, Luhan interpreted it as him sleeping on Yixing's bed and complies. He was about to settle on it when Minseok stops him yet again.

"I...I mean...my bed," Minseok clarifies.

Luhan's dumbfounded but composes himself quickly before asking, "Are you sure? You might not be able to sleep comfortably..."

"It's okay. I...if you want to?" Minseok says, fidgeting on his feet now.

"Of course I want to," Luhan grins and pulls Minseok on the bed with him.

Later on, after a few minutes of making out (Luhan just can't help himself when it comes to Minseok), they snuggle on the bed, legs tangled. Minseok is resting his head on Luhan's arms as they both look at each other while lying sideways.

Luhan smiles again.

"Good night Seok-ah,"

Minseok kisses him lightly before responding.

"Good night Luhan."

 


And that's it. Don't say I didn't warn you that this is just so fluffy and cheesy and yeah. Lol. 

Btw, I'm sorry this took so long. I suddenly got too busy and wasn't able to finish this as early as I planned so I'm really sorry for the delay. :)

And for those who are subscribed to the spin-off story, update would be later or tomorrow. I'm already halfway writing the 1st chapter and I'm excited for your response. 

And a favor please? Please please do comment. Haha. I really love reading your comments.

Lastly, thank you for the subscribers, the upvotes and the comments. Thank you everyone!