#1

When I Need Comfort Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lena sat on the brown comfy couch with her head hanging low. Her sparkly eyes stared at the hardwood floor while nothing comes to her mind. Blink. Her mind was completely blinked and filled with nothing, but the darkest color of black. She sighed swinging her legs forward with her hands sliding from her thighs to her knees.

The door clicked and Lena quickly stood up. A tall familiar figure came in closing the door behind him. Lena slightly smiled seeing Leo’s face in confusion while his lips formed a small ‘o’.

“What are you doing here?” He asked walking closer to her.

“Waiting for big sis to come get me,” she pointed out the door behind him. “She’s finishing some things.”

Leo nodded his head slowly and Lena stared at the ground again. The room became quiet and they both could feel the cool breeze coming from under the closed door near them. Goosebumps started to appear through Lena’s upper arms and on Leo’s neck.

She gently lifted her head up and they both made eye contact. Her pink lips parted saying, “Can you do me a favor?”

“What is it?” His eyes widen at her sudden question.

She sighed, “It’s already embarrassing to ask, so please don’t laugh at me.” Her eyes wondered side-to-side as his didn’t move away from her.

Leo waited for a few seconds before they look into each other’s eyes again. “What is this favor you need?” He felt his heart pounding fast and tons of questions starting to run through his mind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter