Jonghyun told him......

Pen Friends

"Yah! Kim RaeChul! Don't take another step!" Rae turned to see Onew bent over, out of breath from chasing her.
"Hyung?!" Taemin looked from one to the other confusion crossing his face.
"Jonghyun.... told me...Everything..." Rae scowled, she was having words with jonghyun-oppa! As he gathered his breath, Rae spotted her chance and went to run past Onew the other way. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him, he held onto the wrist and through his other arm around her shoulders, hugging from behind. "Rae.... Don't you dare.... Don't you dare think about running from me again." He sounded concerned. Rae turned around suprised.
"Jinki...." She trailed off as Taemin coughed.
"The chicken.... is getting cold...." Taemin held up the bucket embarrassed from watching the scene before him.
"Chicken!" Onew grinned and without letting go of Rae's wrist he started walking back.
"I can walk......i'm not a prisioner!" Rae tried pulling her wrist back. Onew simply changed it to holding her hand instead. She blushed and looked away. Taemin pointed out he'd brought the car., Onew laughed and walked quicker to the car.
"the chicken wil be cold....." He didnt even realise he was still holding Rae's hand until he got to the car, "Sorry..... But, the chicken....." Rae giggled.
"It's ok...i understand." She shook her head smiling.
"Pretty...." Onew's voice trailed off and she blinked as a thought came back to her,
"Hey.... Jinki-Oppa...?" Onew looked over and scratched his head, "What about your date?"
"What date?" He smiled as he caught on to what she meant, "That wasn't a date.......I was filming a CF" He laughed and Rae felt her cheeks heat up. Taemin snickered from the front seat as he started the car. Rae just pulled her hand away from Onew and looked out the window.
"You're making me uncomfortable....." Rae twitches her foot and curses under her breath.
"Key?" Onew asked and shook his head in amazement as Rae nodded. He leant down and pulled off her shoes, "I'll carry you from the car. And later i want to talk ok?" Rae just nodded again.
Two hours later, and bellies full off chicken, Rae and Minho were sat playing on Fifa. Rae scored against Minho as Onew came out from his shower.
"Hyung! Come here and look handsome in front of Rae. I'm loosing 5 to 2!" Rae rolled her eyes and called Minho a sore loser.
"It wouldn't work. Nothing distracts me from kicking your Oppa!" She grinned as she continued playing against Minho. Onew raised his eye brow and crawled over to Rae before placing his head on her lap. She could smell his freshly showered scent and as she glanced down she caught a glimpse of that smile of his. Minho scored.
"Thanks hyung!" Minho grinned at Rae.
"Hmph! cheaters, im not playing." She Handed the controller to a confused Jonghyun and retreated to her bedroom. She changed into her night clothes and becan to brush hr hair, humming softly to herself.
"Can we talk now?" She looked up to see Onew leaning against her door, Her heart beat quickened as he smiled at her. Rae nodded and turned in her chair to face him. But he pulled her up and over to her bed. He tackled her down and tickled her a little until she giggled, "Such a pretty sound." He place his hand on her face, his thumb skimming over her skin, "I know how you feel about me. i feel the attraction too. But, i need a little time to adjust my head to my emotions. Think you can wait for me?" He her hair, "I have something important coming up, and i cant be dating....just yet." Rae nodded in understanding. Onew pulled her towards him in a cuddle.
"You must be tired Jinki, after filming, Go to bed." He laughed a little and hugged her tighter.
"Actually i was fine until you started running" He grinned and petted her hair.
"Sorry...." She bit her lip and looked up at him. Her brown eyes sparkled in the soft light from her lamp.
"Its ok... but you need to sleep. We have an early day tomorrow." He hummed to himself.
"What-?" He shushed her and hummed again patting her head until she fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you like! <3