Lost (3rd and final clue)

Pen Friends

"Rae! Come on!" Minho seemed more excited than she did. He was taking her to see seoul's night veiw. Rae was having a mental breakdown. 
"Not till i find the right outfit!" She stood with her hands on her hips, she placed the last dress option on the bed, "I need shop-o-holic's advice!" She opened her door and Key was already there.
"You called for a fashionista?" He grinned and pushed her into her room. Key loved fashion, This was going to be fun! He picked her outfit out and pushed her towards her bathroom. As she got dressed she heard him shout goodbye to someone. She walked out of her room and catwalk posed. Key laughed and so did Minho as he appeared at the door. 
"Onew-hyung and Taemin went out. They said the will bring back chicken for Dinner" Rae snickered. Typical Onew, Chicken Maniac. She sat down to tackle her hair. Key Helped and waved Minho out of her room. She relaxed and let Key work his magic. When she opened her eyes, she grinned. 
"I look like i would back home for filming!" She giggled, "Wow you do pay attention to the smallest things huh?" Key nodded and took out his phone for a friendly selfie. And that was typical Key! She stood and wandered out into the main room, whilst key picked her shoes, and was met by a wolf whistle from Jonghyun. Minho stuck up his thumbs.
"Cool!" Rae stuck her tongue out and Key came rushing in with her shoes. 
"Heels?!" Everyone looked at Key like he was mental.
"No pain, no gain!" Key pouted, "You want to look good right?" Rae nodded. And put her shoes on as they left. The sights were amazing, Rae and Minho took loads of pictures and laughed alot. On their way back, Minho had to head off in a different direction to meet a friend. So, Rae was wandering by herself. She was humming softly to herself. Passing a resturant, she saw a familiar face. He was holding hands with someone over the table. A..... date? She almost felt her heart break. Ofcourse, He hadnt shown any signs of liking her as more than a friend. But, it hurt to see.... He smiled at the girl across the table and looked to the side out of the window. Meeting Rae's shocked eyes. Rae span round quickly and walked back in the direction she had come, she kept walking and turning.... until she looked up and didn't know where she was. She took out her phone and called Minho. 
"Yah! where are you? Minho was about to send out a police search!" Jonghyun's voice was loud, it hurt her ears. 
"I bumped into..... on a date....." Jonghyun make a confused sound before piecing it all together.
"Ah... I'll send Minho to come and get you. where are you?" Rae explained her surroundings and then hung up. Her emotions were all over the place. Then she heard it, a voice that at this point she didn't want to hear. She stood and started walking away. As his footsteps sped up so did hers, until she was practically running and cursing Key for the heels. She was rushing so much that when she bumped into someone she didnt stop until she heard his voice.
"Noona?! Where are you going?" She turned to see taemin carrying a bucket of chicken. She grimace and silently apologised to Taemin before taking another step to run off.
"Yah! Kim RaeChul! Don't take another step!" She turned as Taemin looked over in suprise.
"Hyung?!"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^^