Chapter 14

You're the one.❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal and Sulli just arrived at the party when she again received a message from Soo

From: Fat-stick oppa

Stop pouting Krys, It aint cute.
Promise me that you and Sulli will enjoy the after party. I'll see you guys here tomorrow, we have a new plan to discuss. :))
Also, please make sure your unnie will stay away from any alcoholic drinks. Take care of your Unnie. :)) - Fave-oppa

--

To: Fat-stick oppa

I'm not pouting. -.- 
Why do I have to baby sit unnie? You're being unfair. I'll watch unnie for you. We'll see you tomorrow. Please rest now.
Good night oppa.:))

--

From: Fat-stick oppa

Thanks Krys. Promise to text when you get home. Tell you're unnie I love her. :)) -Fave-oppa


"Just great!" Krystal sigh and started looking for her sister.

"There she is! About to have that shot of vodka?." Sulli pointed at one table where Jessica, Donghae, Tiffany, Taeyon and Heechul are sitting.

"Good job. With the looks of it, I dont think unnie has a plan of going home sober tonight." Krystal sigh and walk into her unnies table.

Jessica was about to drink her third Vodka-sprite when somebody snatch it from her then drink it.

"Taste good, so this is how it taste like." Krystal said then offered some to Sulli. "Want some?" But Sulli just shook her head and gave Krystal a what-the-hell look. "Oops. Sorry." Krystal do her aegyo to Sulli.

"Hey Girls I thought your going home?" Taeyon asked the two.

"We're supposed to but we remembered a certain party that send shivers down our spine." Krystal said that earns a confused look from the others. 

"We have unnies to take care of, so please cut down your alcohol intake for this party, as you can see there is nobody here to carry you." Sulli continued. 

While the other girls are talking Jessica was busy ordering another vodka-sprite. She was about to drink it when Krystal snatch and drink it again. 

"Stop drinking unnie or I'll drink everything." Krystal said to Jessica as she finish the drink in one go. Jessica then just gave Krystal a try-me look and ordered more vodka-sprite.

All the members are now on the table and they were trying to stop the Jung Sis as both  continue on drinking vodka shots. Both girls already had 10 shots of vodka each and starting to get drunk and uncontrollable.

"Krys, you should stop. This is just too much." Sulli tried to stop Krystal but the latter just ignored her.

"I'm fine Sulli. This unnie dont want stop then I wont stop either. She's being selfish again. I'm starting to hate her. Her boyfriend was in the hospital but here she is having fun and getting drunk. I should have met him first." Krystal said to Sulli. The other girls were surprised with what just Krystal said. "Tell me unnie dont you even wanna how he is? Huh" Krytstal then dialled Yoongs number and answered after 2 rings.

"Oppa! I have ssomething to assskkk?" Krystal was too drunk to speak straight.

"Krys what the hell is happening?" Yoong sound worried on the other line.

"You're worried oppa? To whom? Me or your Sooyeon." 

"Are you drunk?! Soojung let me speak to Sulli!"

"Noooo! Oopppaaa! A-aanswer me!"

"Jung Soojung give the damn phone to Sulli!" Yoong was already shouting and the other girls can hear him already. Sulli then snatch the phone from Krystal.

"Oppa, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter