Chapter 11

You're the one.❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The shoot ended with Yoongs song.

Yoong was looking and there she was with her members saying their goodbye to the staff. He was about to move to their direction  when Chaerin caught his attention.

"Now I feel stupid for letting you go." Chaerin said smiling as he hugged Yoong.

"I guess my plan work then." He then stick out his tongue to her.

"What a sight!" Yul interrupted the two friends joking. "Let's go! It has been a long day for all of you." Yul continued. The other two agreed and was about to leave when Krystal called for Yoong.

"Yoong-oppa!" She went to where Yoong is. "Hi Yul-oppa, Chaerin-unnie" she smile then turned to Yoong. "Oppa your promise." 

"Oh yeah, almost forgot." Yoong said pinching Krystals nose. "You guys go ahead, I promised to baby sit two huge babies tonight." Yoong said to Yul with emphasis on the word baby that made Krystal slap his arms. 

"Okay. See you then Yoong. It was nice seeing you again Krys. Tell me the good news later." Yul winked to Krystal.

"What good news?" Yoong asked Yul confused but Yul just laughed at him and left him dumbfounded.

Krystal then sent a text message to her sister.

To: Favorite Sissy

Got him. It's a go! Fighting Unnie! Love you! :))

"Where is Sulli?" Asked Yoong. 

"She's waiting for us in our dressing room." Krystal answered while quickly hiding her phone.

"Ok, let's go then."


"Oppa, can we go to the coffe shop first before heading home? I feel like drinking coffee and eating blueberry cheesecake." Sulli said trying to buy her unnies time to prepare the surprise they are planning. Yoong nod agreeing to Sulli.

They now arrived at the coffee shop and patiently waiting for their food.

"Oppa, I didn't know you have such a beautiful voice." Krystal speak to start a conversation.

"I agree, any girl would fall in love with you. Including your beautiful stranger." Sulli start the teasing.

Yoong just laughed with the two girls statement. "I dont think so, my sister always said that I should keep it hidden always.

"She's just afraid that many girls will fall for you." Krystal said which Sulli agreed.

They are talking stuff when Krystal received a text message saying that it's okay to head home now.

 

They arrived at the girls dorm and it was dark but Yoong is feeling unusual.
"Are you sure we're the only one here?" Yoong asked feeling uncomfortable.

"Oppa do you see dead people?" Sulli asked half joking.

"Have a sit oppa." Krystal said pointing to the couch on the living room. "Make yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter