Chapter 13

You're the one.❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is there something we need to know?" Tiffany asked the flustered trio.

Yoong was red as tomato while the two girls were out of words. Good thing the trio was called to rehearse for their joined performance.

"We love to answer your question but we're needed on the stage now." Krystal said then grabbed Yoongs hand and run.

"See you later unnies." Sulli said as she followed Krystal and Yoona.

"Something is off. I think they're planning something." Taeyon said curiously. 

Amber came and looking at her unnies who are in deep thoughts. "Penny for your thoughts?" 

"Amber, Would you know if those 3 are planning something?" Sunny asked Amber pointing to the trio that is busy rehearsing.

"Not really. But now that you've asked I always see those 3 on a daze in the past few weeks. Our maknaes was also busy during our should be rest days. Well I'm kinda having a feeling that they are hiding something." Amber voicing out her opinion.

"Yeah, I've noticed that as well. Like now those 3 are like hiding something." Taeyon said.

"It's something shiny. I dont know, But the reaction on Krystal and Sullis face when they saw whatever it is, their reaction says that its like the most beautiful thing they have ever seen." Tiffany said.

"Hmm. Its must be some diamond. Those two love diamonds and stuff." Amber said smiling while shocked was showing on the 3 girls. "Whats with the face? Its not like Yoong-oppas gonna propose or something." Amber joked.

Shocked was evident on the faces of the 3 girls. "Could it be?" Taeyon said and looked at Tiffany and Sunny. 

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh! OMG!!" The 3 girls were too excited with the idea that's popping on their minds. Everybody looked at the 3 girls whose excitedly squealing with what they just discovered. Jessica together with Seohyun went to the 3 girls and a dumbfounded Amber to ask whats happening.

"What is with all the excitement?" Jessica asked. 

"They think Yoo~" Amber cannot continue her words because Tiffany covered .

"Its nothing Jessi.. We're just uhm..." Tiffany was out of words.

"We're just excited for tonight." Taeyon said a little truthfully as they think "it" will happen tonight.

"What's with tonight? I think it would just be the same. Its not like something is gonna happen or what."

"You wouldn't know Jessica. Who knows this might be our best concert ever." Sunny said with a mischievous smile.

"Whatever Sunny." Jessica just rolled her eyes.

"What is the commotion about?" Sulli speak and startled her unnies.

"You're done with your rehearsal?" Taeyon asked.

"Yep. They said we have to get our hair and make up ready now." Sulli answered.

"Where is Yoong?" Tiffany asked earning a curious and confused look from Krystal and Jessica.

"He left, he was rushed to the hospital. He kinda hurt his ankle so they want it to be checked." Sulli answered cooly.

"What hospital?" Jessica asked looking at Sulli.

"He'll be fine Unnie, he just sprained his ankle, I guess. Overall he is fine, so no need to worry." Krystal said smiling. " and besides you said he can get lost forever." She continued with a little teasing to her unnie.

"I am just curious and Yes he can just get lost forever." Jessica said annoyed and left the girls. 

"You guys are weird." Amber said as soon as was freed from Tiffanys hand.


Thirty minutes and the concert shall start but Yoong was still nowhere in sight. Jessica was worried but she still angry so she doesn't show it.

"Yoong-oppa is not yet in their room. Actually nobody is in their." Sulli said as soon as she entered their waiting room.

"Yes and because of that changes has been made. Especially with the order of performances." The manager said interrupting Sulli.

"What do you mean?" Asked Seohyun.

"I heard their still no assurance on what time will they be coming back or if they will still be coming back." The manager answered.

Knock.knock.

"Hi. The order of performances has slightly changed, you may go on stage earlier than expected so please be on stanby." The PD staff announced and then left.

Jamsiman sumeul swieobwa swieobwa swieobwa eh oh eh oh
Igeon jeonjaengi~

Krystal phone then ring revealing Fave-oppa on the caller ID

"Oppa! What happened? Where are you?" Krystal answered.

"Still at the hospital, we're still debating with the doctor. How is everything there?" Yoong said on the other line.

"The order of the performances were changed and we may have to perform earlier than expected." Krystal answered.

"What?! I have to go Krys. I need to talk to the staff. Bye!." Yoong then ended the call.

Everybody was now staring at Krystal.

"What?" Krystal asked confused with the look her unnies are giving her.  "Geez, you guys sure are curious bees. I dont think Yoong-oppa is aware of the changes. He said he needed to talk to the staff and his vo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter