Chapter 10

You're the one.❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I want you Im Yoong. I love you too."

Jessica utter the words Yoong has been longing to hear but its too late. He already left, Jessica was now alone in the hallway to their dressing room.

"Jessi, where have you be~?" Tiffany stopped when she saw tears flowing from Jessica's eyes. "What happened Jessi?"

"He loves me Tiff. He loves me."

"Oh my God Jessi. Isn't it obvious enough?
Do you like him?"

"I think I'm in love with him."

"Oh my gee. Then why are you still here? Tell him what you really feel. You owe him that." Tiffany said then hugged Jessica.

"I will Tiff but I just need to clear things up with Taec first."

"Oh yeah, almost forget about Taec. Fighting Jessi!" Tiffany said excitedly that Jessica gladly returned with a smile.

To: Taec

Hey Taec we need to talk. Can we meet?

Jessica sent message to Taec and in a few minutes the man replied.

From: Taec

Anytime for you Jess. I'll pick you up at 4?

To: Taec

Ok. See you.


"We're filming again. Let's go." Taeyon announced.

 

Jessica and Taecyon went to the coffee shop near the girls dorm.

"I'm sorry Taec." Jessica said to Taecyon.

"It's okay, I know it has always been him. I'm just thankful that you gave me a chance to get to know you more. I hope we can still be friends." Taecyon said smiling.

"Friends, always. Thank you Taec." Then the two hug each other.

Krystal and Yoong are on their way to their table when they saw two familiar figures.

"You got to be kidding me. Why do I always have to see them like that?" Yoong was trying hard to not let his tears fall. "I'll just wait for you outside Krys." He continued then left.

Krystal was still frozen and just nodded. She was about to leave and follow Yoong when Taecyon called her.

"Krystal!" Now what? Krystal thought to herself.

"Hello Taecyon-ssi, Unnie." Krystal greeted.

"Krys, I thought you're meeting a friend? Where is she?" Jessica asked looking for someone.

"Yup and he's waiting outside." Krystal saw the look her unnie giving her. "Yes unnie, my friend is a guy."

Jessica was about to ask something to Krystal when the latter received a message.

From: Fave oppa

Krys, I'm here at the park near your dorm. I'll wait for you here.

A frown was visible on Krystals face after reading the message.

"I'm going now Unnie, that friend needs me right now." Krystal said and was about to leave when Jessica stopped her.

"Krys, are you perhaps with~"

Krystal let out a sigh. "Yes unnie, I'm actually with him earlier but he saw you guys hugging so he left. He's actually so hurt right now." Krystal wasn't able to continue her words when she saw her sister tears falling.

"Unnie, sorry. Are you ok?." Krystal asked Jessica worriedly 

"I'm fine." Jessica smiled wiping her tears. "Krys, I need to talk to him and I need your help, will you help Unnie?"

"I'll leave you girls to talk. Take care Jessica. Bye Krystal." Taecyon said and then left after kissing Jessica's cheek.

Jessica told Krystal what happened earlier in the studio. Shocked and excitement was seen on Krystal face.

"Oh my gee unnie. You should have told me earlier, he totally misunderstood the sight he has seen earlier."

"I know. I dont want to lose him Krystal. So I need you to help me with my plan."

"I know you like him Unnie. We heard you loud and clear that night. And yes I'll help you gladly." Krystal said smiling while Jessica just bow her head looking down. Her face was red with embarrassment remembering the party scene.

 


"Im Yoong! Do your favorite brother a favor. Please appear on Strong Heart on my behalf? My flight was delayed because of the bad weather so I wont make it to the schedule."

"What time is it?"

"It's na-nine am."

"Im Minho! Its damn seven am here in Seoul why just tell me now?" Yoong said almost shouting losing his cool.

"Sorry. Do this for me. Pwease." Minho using his rare aegyo.

"As if I have a choice."

"Thanks bro. Your assistants are already in the studio waiting for you! Love you Yoong! Bye!" Minho ended the call happily.


"Yoong you're here!" Sooyoung welcomed Yoong happily. 

"Shut up Soo, I'm so not in the mood." Yoong was irritated.

"Geez. Chill dude. I'm here to support you." Yul in laughing.

"Not you too Yul." Yoong said still annoyed.

"Get change Yoong, the shoot will start in few minutes." Yul ignored Yoongs whining.


It was strong heart Idol Special and all GG were present. The other gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter