Chapter 12

You're the one.❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica saw Yoong who seemed to be in a daze. She kissed him to wake him up from day dreaming.

"You're making me worried. You have been in a daze for quite too long." Jessica said pouting. Yoong peck her lips to stop pouting.

"Sorry, I was just thinking." Yoong speak then kisses Jessica on her cheeks.

"Thinking about what?" Jessica asked curiously.

"More like who." Yoong had a mischievous smile.

"Yah! You're with me yet you're thinking about somebody else" Jessica said annoyed.

"You're already here" Yoong said pointing to his heart. "It's unfair if you'll be the one to occupy this as well." Yoong said joking, pointing to his head.

"Whatever Im Yoong, ask her to be your girlfriend then" as if on cue Yoongs phone ring and Chaerins name was flashing.

You can say what you got to say but all I see is you're just a cheap cree~

"Hey Chae~ Aaww!!" Yoong was not able to finish his greeting when Jessica piched him hard and left him hurting.

"Let me guess, Jessica's there and you're trying to make her jealous..." Silence was heard on the other line until "Yah! IM YOONG! Are you trying to make me killed by your girlfriend?! Stop unleashing hellsica!" Chaerin is worried for her safety.

"Can't help it, she's cute when she's jealous abd you're the one who can make her feel that way." Yoong said smiling like a fool.

"You're selfish Yoong."

"Nope, I'm in love." Yoong answered.

The call has ended and Yoong is now looking for his probably sulking girlfriend.

Yoong is right, Jessica is sulking right now and whining to Tiffany about him. He wrapped his arms around Jessica and put his head on her shoulder.

"You're cute!" Yoong whispered to Jessica.

"I'm not in the mood Im Yoona." Jessica answered very irritated. Yoong find this too cute that he just tighten his hug more.

"Get lost! I don't want you here. I hate you Im Yoona, just go back to where you belong." Jessica said while trying to get away from Yoongs tight hug. Yoong then let out a heavy sigh. He look hurt and was about to cry. 

"As you wish." Yoong said weakly. Jessica turn around to see Yoong and she was shocked to see a lone tear escape from Yoongs eye. Too shock that she just let him walk away. Jessica felt guilty of what she said.

Yoong has been ignoring Jessica, fulfilling her girlfriends wish. He's now on the stage rehearsing for the concert.

"Boys, girls, ladies and gentleman lunch is here. Let's just eat first then go back to rehearsing again." The director announced.

All the artist are now gathered and ready to have their lunch and Minho, Yul, Soo and Yoong are the last one to arrive. They went to the girls table where Tiffany, Taeyon ,Sulli Sunny and Jung sis were sitting. 

"Hi Fany." Soo greeted Tiffany all smiles then kiss her cheek. 

Jessica was about to talk to Yoong but was stopped. "Excuse me guys, I'll look for Sohee." Yoong then left without even glancing at Jessica.

"Ok, what was that?" Krystal asked Jessica.

"Jessi told Yoong to get lost and that she hated him. And knowing Yoong, Jessicas words are like rules he needs to obey." Soo beat Jessica from answering Krystal.

"You said that? Jessi that's too much!" Tiffany scolding Jessica. All the girls in the table is giving Jessica how-could-you-say-that-look and was only stopped when Minho got a call from Yoong.

"Yoong said he'll be having lunch with Dara-no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter