Contract

Marriage Getaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 5 Contract

            Sohee’s eyes rolled up into her head, as she tried very hard to understand what she had just heard.

            “Mwuh? Han-beon deo?” Sohee asked and e ear towards TOP.

            “Will you please marry my son GDragon,” TOP repeated.

            “M-Marry… your son…” Sohee grabbed her head, “Oh god… am I crazy and hearing things? Or is this old man on a whole different level of crazy? Insane? Psycho?”

            *Clears throat* (I can hear you rude girl.) “I want you to bring my son back,” TOP continued explaining, but none of the words that were coming out of his mouth made any sense to Sohee, “I will give you a bonus of one hundred million won -$98,000- when you sign the contract and your pay is three million won a month—”

            “ONE HUNDRED?!” Sohee caught on when money was mentioned. (This man really has a lot of money to flaunt around huh? ONE HUNDRED MILLION?!)

            “Yes, and after you have brought my son back from the other side, I will give you another bonus of one hundred million won. You have six months, if you give up or want to stop halfway, you will have to return all the money with interest.”

            (O-One hundred million won… so if I estimate one month that’s…) *counts in head* “Aish! One second…” Sohee took out her phone and got on the calculator app, “O-Okay first one hundred million, then estimate one month, and add the last bonus… that makes about T-TWO HUNDRED AND THREE MILLION WON -$200,000-!” (I’ll be set to move out!)

            *Startled* (T-This girl hasn’t seen a penny in her life? Is she really that poor?) TOP fixed his glasses, “So what is your answer?”

            “I’LL TAKE IT!” Sohee slammed her hand down on TOP’s desk and it made TOP jumped out of his chair. His glasses came off and it fell onto the ground, breaking. Sohee squint her eyes as she heard the cracking sounds of the glasses hitting the floor, “M-Mi-an…”

            “Ah it’s fine,” TOP gestured for Sohee not to worry, “I usually break them once in a while for my eyesight is bad,” TOP opened the top drawer and took out an identical brand new black glasses, “Today just so happened that I broke two.”

            (Heh… he IS mad. Stop pretending to be a nice gentleman.) “Just to be clear, I just have to marry your son for six months and bring him back? …Wait, bring him back from what?” Sohee gasped loudly, “H-HE ISN’T DEAD IS HE? B-Because I can’t bring back the dead! No matter how much money you offer I—”

            “He’s still alive, but he’s very much dead to me,” TOP answered in a serious tone.

            “Mwuh? I don’t get it, explain more.”

            “My eldest son, GDragon, is gay,” TOP said directly without even blinking.

            (Gay?) “G-G-GAY?!” Sohee screamed, “YOU WANT ME TO MARRY YOUR GAY SON? YOU REALLY HAVE GONE CRAZY IN THE HEAD OLD MAN TOP!!!”

            “Ah… the boss surely is having a hard time in there,” TOP’s secretary heard everything.

 

            Sohee has taken the bus back home, after she and TOP finished talking about the marriage proposal.

            “A gay husband…?” Sohee thought long and hard as she sat at the back of the bus, “AISH BABO! How can you get led on by money and signed the contract!” Sohee squished her face with her hands, “That old man is so sly! He knows what money can do to the poor and used it! *feels like crying* WAHAHA… I can’t call it quits, or I will have to pay the interest,” Sohee whined and all the passengers moved to the front of the bus, thinking she was a lunatic.

            “H-How does one become gay?” Sohee thought aloud, “So this GDragon was originally straight… but then he decided to become gay? Huh? I DON’T GET IT! I’ve never had a gay or lesbian friend before… Oh, I should go do a little research!” Sohee took out her phone and searched for gay bars, “R-Right, there’s one close to here. AJUSSHI! STOP THE BUS!”

            The bus came to a stop in the middle of a place that looks sort of dark and hidden.

            (I-It feels like something will pop out of nowhere and scare me.)

            Sohee nervously made her way to a name sign at the corner of the street. She saw a name, GNightlife Bar, and decided to go check it out. Sohee came up to a stainless steel door with the bar name on it. She shook off all the nerves and chills from her body, and then turned the door knob.

            “Welcome! Oh I haven’t seen you here before,” one of the male bartender called to Sohee from behind the counter.

            *Nod nod* (Aish please don’t talk to me…) Sohee looked around the bar. (Hmm… it’s pretty normal? At least from what I see in dramas.) She saw a gay couple kissed an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter