Worth

Marriage Getaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 6 Worth

            Sohee’s mother slapped her on the back of her head.

            “AH!” Sohee cried and stomped her feet, “UMMA!”

            “Gae-se-kiya… bow down!” her mother forced her to bow and TOP snorted, “I’m so sorry, my daughter isn’t very well trained in good manners.”

            *Raises hand* “Ah ye, it’s fine. You don’t have to apologize pfft,” TOP turned to the side and hide his face with one hand. Sohee glared at him with laser eyes.

            “Ya! Move you are in the way,” her mother shoved her, by the head, to the side, “P-Please come in,” she led the way to the living room.

            TOP bowed, took his shoes off, and entered Sohee’s house.

            “Aish, you came and my mom is nagging more than usual,” Sohee complained.

            “That’s great. You should get discipline before becoming my daughter-in-law,” TOP smirked as he walked pass Sohee in the doorway.

            “M-Mwuh?!” Sohee grabbed her head and messed up her hair to get some frustration out of her system. (Damn you old man!) She took a deep breath, “Phuu, just think about the future.” Sohee strike a fighting pose, and then fixed her hair quickly as she walked into the living room.

            “Please have a seat here, umm… you are so young, I don’t know how to call you,” Sohee’s mother said.

            “Ah, you can call me anything you like, jang-mo-nim,” TOP slightly nodded his head.

            “AYE! That can’t be good,” Sohee’s mother blushed a little, “C-Can I just call you by your name? Our age isn’t that diff—”

            “YAA!!” Sohee shouted because TOP was flustered from her mother’s nosiness.

            “Oh kkam-jja-kiya,” her mother jumped a little, “Ya imma, why are you yelling?”

            “Umma, have you forgotten why that ahjussi is here?” Sohee reminded as she pointed her finger at TOP.

            “Neo,” her mother slapped her finger, “How rude of you to point fingers at others? Mwuh? A-Ajussi?! He’s not just some random man you see on the street! He’s your future father-in-law!” knuckled Sohee’s forehead, and TOP giggled to himself.

            “It’s all right; I already know what kind of daughter Sohee is. All the more reason why I came here to ask you for your permission, please give my son your daughter,” TOP got up and bowed.

            “Omo, stand up. Don’t need to bow… I’ve never ever thought that in this lifetime Sohee would get married. I’m really glad you found some worth in my daughter,” Sohee’s mother smiled.

            (Aish… why do I feel like I’m just a piece of item they toss back and forth?) Sohee grumbled in her mind.

            “Ye, you have a great daughter. I would like for the wedding to take place as soon as possible,” TOP said as he sat back down on the couch.

            “A-As soon as possible? Have you thought of how much you are going to buy Sohee?” her mother asked.

            “Umma… how could you—” Sohee was about to yell, but TOP interrupted her.

            *Clears throat* “Ye, I want to hold a small wedding with only the families present. I have thought that it’s only right to offer fifty million won ($50,000).”

            “F-F-FIFTY MILLION?!” Sohee and her mother exclaimed. Her mother then slapped her in the back of her head.

            “W-Why are you so surprised?” her mother asked.

            “Umma! If you keep hitting my head I will become dumber than I already am!” Sohee rubbed her head. Her mother raised her hand again and Sohee ducked.

            (H-How is Sohee worth fifty million?! I was only three million won ($3,000). I have to hurry before he changes his mind.) *clears throat* “O-Okay call! Once I see the money then it’s a deal, you can take Sohee with you. It’s best to take her with you now,” her mother suggested.

            “Mwuh? Umma what are you saying?”

            “Ye, I plan to take her with me today,” TOP said as he stood up, “Give your bank account to my secretary on this number,” TOP handed Sohee’s mother his business card, “The money will be wired as quickly as possible.”

            “Ah ye I see…” Sohee’s mother accepted the card and glanced at it, “TOPiCS Entertainment C-E-O… CEO?!?!” she looked up at TOP, who just smiled.

            “So I guess we have an agreement?” TOP asked.

            “YE! Mr. CEO please take care of Sohee, she’s all yours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter