Epilogue

Good Friends

 

 

“YOU ING USELESS PIECE OF GODDAMN !” Hyukjae yelled, grabbing Kyuhyun’s shoulders firmly to bring him down and hit his stomach with his knee harshly, making the taller gasp for air before falling down, holding his sore stomach. “You idiot…,” he mumbled, bringing his hands up to cover his face.

 

Kyuhyun coughed, holding himself up with his knees and one of his hands, the other firmly pressed against his stomach because it hurt. “God ing dammit Hyukjae!” he whined out of breath, hissing annoyed. “You were ing supposed to be all giddy and cute so I could ing kiss you!”

 

But Hyukjae didn’t answer. Instead, the smaller was covering his face, crying silently. He let go of the tears he was holding. He hadn’t realized he was so scared of losing Kyuhyun that when he heard the other’s words, he couldn’t help but feel relieved. There was a small moment in which he couldn’t even breathe and he felt like suffocating. And now the air was flowing nicely through his body, making him cry in relief and pain, wanting to kick Kyuhyun to death.

 

Hyukjae couldn’t stop crying. It was so worrisome that Kyuhyun was starting to panic, thinking that maybe he went too far with his confession.

 

“You …,” Hyukjae cried, trying to dry the tears from his cheeks as he glared down at Kyuhyun. “You’re supposed to ing comfort me, you stupid moron!”

 

Kyuhyun groaned, both in pain and annoyance. “You idiot!” he exclaimed. “You ing took my breath away and now you’re so ing demanding!”

 

Hyukjae pouted, frowning. It was an extremely rare sight of Hyukjae being cute and adorable, so much that Kyuhyun forgot the pain for a few seconds and just looked up amazed. “So ing weak! What kind of man are you?!”

 

Kyuhyun remembered his pain and annoyance. “A goddammed human one you ing piece of !”

 

Hyukjae pouted even deeper and kneeled down in front of Kyuhyun, wrapping his hands around Kyuhyun’s head to hug it gently, closing his eyes before whispering. “I like you too, Kyuhyun…”

 

Kyuhyun closed his eyes, smiling softly as he incorporated himself to look at Hyukjae, still kneeling before wrapping his arms around the smaller’s waist and leaning in to rest his head against Hyukjae’s shoulder. “Just wait for the pain to go away, I’ll kiss you then.”

 

Hyukjae blushed slightly, chuckling softly as he gently soothed Kyuhyun’s back. “Do it tomorrow, I’m sleepy now.”

 

Hyukjae stood up abruptly, letting Kyuhyun fall down the floor, looking incredulously how Hyukjae walked to the bed and threw himself over it, not even sparing him a glance before fixing himself under the blankets. “ing ,” he mumbled, sitting up with a low hiss of pain before letting his lips curve up in a soft smile.

 

After a few minutes, Kyuhyun could go and rest on the bed, looking at Hyukjae’s peaceful sleeping face.

 

…………………….

 

“So he confessed and you hit him?” Seohyun asked, raising an eyebrow as she saw Hyukjae reading his book calmly.

 

“The caught me off guard,” Hyukjae simply said, shrugging his shoulders.

 

“This ing idiot didn’t even see it coming,” Kyuhyun groaned, looking at Hyukjae who was finally sitting by his side. “I was talking about him the whole afternoon and he’s so stupid he didn’t catch a thing.”

 

Hyukjae frowned, turning his head to glare at Kyuhyun. “You piece of ,” he pressed his lips together tightly into a slight, cute pout. “What makes you think you’re important enough as for me to pay attention to what you say?”

 

“What?!” Kyuhyun frowned. “You ignored me?! I was being serious and all cheesy! You ungrateful bastard!”

 

“Goddammit Kyuhyun! It was six in the morning and I couldn’t get proper sleep for days!” Hyukjae retorted. “You deserved that punch and a hundred more, you ing moron!”

 

“What the Hyukjae?!” Kyuhyun frowned. “I’m your ing boyfriend! Go bake me delicious and kiss my cheek adorably!”

 

“I’m not ing adorable!” Hyukjae punched Kyuhyun’s shoulder. “That’s all you’ll get.”

 

Kyuhyun pursed his lips, glaring playfully at Hyukjae as the smaller did the same, squinting his eyes.

 

Seohyun looked at Hyukjae and then at Kyuhyun, looking once more at Hyukjae. “So I guess you’re really happy like this…”

 

Both males turned towards her. “ing dammit Seohyun, can’t you see my ing smile?” Kyuhyun asked, pointing at his own pursed lips, a frown on his forehead.

 

“Yeah, just look how bright and lovely my eyes are!” Hyukjae exclaimed, glaring at the girl.

 

“I-I can see it,” Seohyun said, laughing nervously.

 

“, it’s getting late for practice!” Kyuhyun suddenly exclaimed, turning towards Hyukjae as he held the smaller’s chin and turned him towards him, pressing his lips against the other’s gently. “See you after class at your place.”

 

Hyukjae rolled his eyes, leaning in to kiss Kyuhyun’s cheek. “Break your neck or something,” he said.

 

“My boyfriend is so ing cute,” Kyuhyun chuckled, shaking his head in disbelief. “I’m leaving.”

 

“Don’t come back, ” Hyukjae warned before turning towards Seohyun. “I’ll go to the library,” he simply announced.

 

Seohyun simply nodded, looking at how both males retreated to either side of the cafeteria.

 

Even when they never acted cute and cheesy together, Seohyun had discovered the texts saying ‘I love you, ing piece of ,’ that they sent to each other and how they replied with an ‘I love you too, stupid bastard’.

 

It was a very rare and special kind of love.

 

 

 




A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY JA UNNIE \o/ It’s been too long since her birthday on July 22nd but I hope she still enjoys this! ^^’

Also, does this count as the KyuHyuk day celebration? Kkkk

I hope you all enjoy it! :D