Chapter 6

Monochrome

“Ju! What a coincidence!”

 

. . She isn’t supposed to see me here!

 

“Erm… Hey Ms Kim… Haha what a coincidence. Erm… My friend’s in an emergency, so…  I’llbegoingbye!”

 

With that, I pushed the stupid burden into the taxi and we drove off, back to his supposed home sweet home.

 

If I ever get into trouble with any of the teachers, ChoiJongHoon, I swear you’re so dead.

 

--

 

The next morning, I went off to school for Netball training at seven, which meant that UlzzangBoy was not yet awake.

 

However, the entire school population was.

 

Even if they did or did not have extra co-curricular activities, they all came down.

 

And guess what?

 

“JU THE FINALLY CONFIRMED TO HAVE BEEN SLEEPING WITH MEN FROM CLUBS BY PICKING THEM UP!” screamed the damn title on the school noticeboard.

 

Oh, so that’s why they’re here.

 

Wow. Whoever was the one who had dared to pin such stuff on the noticeboard, you’ve got the guts. And just to top that off, I’m gonna throw in a few punches on that pretty little face.

 

People’s attention were on me throughout, with anyone and everyone staring at me in disgust wherever I set foot on, including the netballers.

 

“Ju! Are the rumours true? Where are you? Ju, wha- JU WHERE ARE YOU?!” A mix of voices blared through the phone speaker, which prolly meant that the guys were with the girls, and they, were desperate on finding me and getting everything cleared up for me.

 

“I’m shooting.”

 

Couldn’t they have used some common sense? It’s a Saturday, for god’s sake. And it isn’t like the school campus is that big.

 

Before I could even throw the next shot, a firm hand grabbed me by the arm and pulled me out of the court, dragging me all the way to the rooftop.

 

“So you’ve been sleeping with other guys?”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“Explain the poster.”

 

“What?”

 

“I say, explain the damn poster.”

 

“No, I will not, would not, shall not and would never do it you ing idiot. You interrupted me from practice, dragged me all the way here, with the presumption that I slept with a god damn guy. What more do I have to explain to you?”

 

“But Suzy s-”

 

“Yeah yeah yeah, go listen to whatever that sweetheart of yours says alright. If you’ve had zero intention of hearing me out since your brain’s already filled with your dear baby’s words and whatnot then go ahead with your life. Let’s just draw a line, Myungsoo. I’m sick and tired of having to constantly be the backup plan and your 0.01% when your entire world is that ing Bae Suji. Not existing in your world is much more comfortable than struggling to even keep that spark alive.”

 

Wow. That escalated quickly.

 

I have to make things clear. In all honesty, I have never ever meant for the thing to blow into such a big matter. Maybe I’m having an irregular period cycle, maybe I was just too caught up in the moment such harsh words decided to come out.

 

Pushing him away, I stomped to the exit of the rooftop, only to find nine pairs of eyes on me.

 

Right now, I had zero energy and zero mood to deal with any of them.


“ off,” was all I could say before I ran past them, wanting to run down the flights of stairs, only to find myself giving way before seeing a sea of darkness.


Hello to the new subbie!:) 12 SUBSCRIBERS ALREADY! THANK YOU SO MUCH -throws confetti- Anyways, I'm sick and pretty much stuck at home with a main pipe that's burst, but I managed to come up with the next chapter! Sorry for being unable to beta it once again, but I'ld be doing it over the weekends! 

Sorry if the chapter is a little too short! :(

Till then, do comment and subscribe! (An upvote would be nice :P)