Chapter 2

Monochrome

 

“Myungsoo, I like strawberry. Not chocolate.”

 



-insert cricket noises-

“It’s okay, I’ll take it. Better not waste a chocolate milk!” I winked at Suji before having her pass me the milk box, leaving the lover boy awkwardly standing in the middle.

“Go get her the strawberry one and not stone there like some idiot before your image gets ruined Lover Boy.” I whispered as I walked past him to join the other guys at the table. That er had better be grateful.

As much as I was smiling inside, I was fuming so badly. All too badly.

I mean, why in the world, would anyone in their right mind even reject Myungsoo, especially if you’re his lover. Okay, just joking that’s not the point.

The point is…

Why, would anyone, in any state of mind, REJECT CHOCOLATE?!

So before I go into a long rant of why anyone would even think about rejecting chocolate, I’m just gonna end this off with a simple closing sentence. Woman, maybe your soul is so bitter that even the sweetest chocolate can’t even save you.

Oh I'm such a wonderful person.

Okay whatever, I’m used to taking the leftovers, and whatever rejected stock that is available. I mean, I’ve been known as Sungyeol’s girlfriend, Dongwoo’s brother’s girlfriend, SungJong’s sister and whatnot, mainly known as their lover to steer them away from delusional girls who think they have what it takes to marry these annoyingly handsome guys and have their babies with terribly good genes.

Seriously, I bet just one out of the seven guys picked at random has Asian genes made of 100% pure gold so much so it’s even more precious than Beckham’s. I’m not even kidding, if they had chosen to groom themselves a lot better than they are right now, they would dominate the entire world. Let’s just leave it at that before they read this and get all cocky about my praises which I would never say in their faces. Not over my dead body.

“Flirt,” “,” Blablabla, what’s new in the cafeteria where you’ll hear 99% of the girls that are plastered in supposed ‘natural makeup’, which in my opinion turns you into a geisha, cursing at me, for supposedly being able to converse with their dear star-crossed lovers who were meant to be in every way. Seriously, more like ‘out of my way’.

Just so you know, hanging out with them, isn’t the best thing in the entire world, because up till now, I have yet to date anyone, so how the hell am I supposed to fulfil my life goal of getting married by the age of 25 and get a damn kid by the time I’m 30? And besides, guys are utter buttheads who would listen and believe whatever that their dear girlfriends say and that’s how the entire school population got the idea that I’ve had with seven guys, with me having drugged their dear school president and forced him on the bed and contracted STDs from some other guys I’ve met at pubs. When in actual fact, I’ve never dated a guy, never kissed anyone before and I’m cleaner than anyone in the whole damn school.

“Hey guys,” Suji flashed her celebrity (bow-down-to-me-im-the-queen) smile at the boys as she casually sat down and joined us together with Myungsoo.

//rolls eyes at lovebirds//

Boy, I’m glad I finished my chocolate milk as I stood up and told the guys that I’ld be heading to the court to throw some shots. I just cannot stand lovers. Either they get out of my sight, or I get out my sight out of them. Did that sound right? Be it Myungsoo or whoever, just #saynotolovers

Sungyeol pretty much got my point and threw his half-eaten sandwich into the bin before joining me as we headed over to the basketball court to play. And before we knew it, the other five of them joined in, namely Sunggyu, DongWoo, SungJong, WooHyun and Hoya. And this, meant that the two lovers were left at the tables by themselves.

Ha. Have fun enjoying your love life and just sit at the couch and grow fat losers.

So, break time lasted for an hour and a half before we continued on lessons and lectures, with the six of us drenched in sweat, so much so we could literally squeeze out water from our shirts. But, unlike the guys who can casually take off their shirts like nobody’s business, I, was still an underaged lady with womanly aspects, no matter if they are prominent or not.

Which pretty much leads me to be stuck in this long queue, outside the ladies, for god knows what those people are doing inside.

If you’re just peeing, you just pee, wipe your junk, wash your hands and get out of the damn toilet. But apparently, they’re prolly too busy washing their intestines with twenty bottles of Victoria Secrets perfume and fixing the supposedly tools of disguise to make their face and external beauty more prominent for god knows who to see. Because all I know, is, 1. The amount of time they’re taking is too damn high. 2. What they think everyone is gonna see, is not what everyone sees. They think they’re some runway model, when in fact, they are just bloody geishas stuck in a bunch of loose uniforms which does not compliment their figures and the makeup was just making them look like they walked out of a horror movie, not a damn dressing room.

At that rate where they’re putting on all that make-up and filling up whatever into their bras, I’m late.

 

^I’m late. -J
^Little wonder. -H
^Wanna come over to the guys’? -SJ
^Are you craving for your neck to be snapped into two? -J
^I’ll help you tell Mr Choi. -W
^Thanks namstar;) -J

 

After a good whole ten minutes, I finally got to change into a fresh new attire and entered the damn class.

Usual ritual of bowing, bla bla and an exact time of two minutes and thirty three seconds of nagging from Mr Choi I sat back and started rummaging my bag for my notebook. That old man broke his previous record of Three minutes and fourty-eight seconds. Good job.

All so suddenly, a hand stretched from the front and placed the oh so beloved notebook in my face.

“I took notes for you,”


Hello there!:) Big shoutout to the readers, a bigger shoutout to the subscribers and an even bigger and larger one to that one upvoter!!!!! 

So... It's Tuesday tomorrow which means school, school and more school. =.= I hope this chapter isn't too short for your liking like I swear to god I tried to rush this because I promised that I'ld do another chapter today! Do expect chapters to come up every weekend, and I'ld try my best to do double updates if I'm busy throughout the entire week:)

Just to clear misconceptions, Myungsoo's clothes involves things like sweaters and all, since the school is still uniform-ed based. But I'm setting this as a place where students do wear whatever they want when they come back to school during weekends wearing whatever they want. Hope that clears things up/

Till then, do subscribe and comment, (and upvote at your own risk) and I really really hope you enjoy my story because I've injected almost  more than 50% of the happenings from my actual life, (not that my life is /that/ interesting.... Thank you for your support!:) 

(Oh yes and sorry for the addition of slight vulgarities. I mean, everyone here is matured enough to take abit here and there right:P )