you are so noisy

Abandoned mansion

When sooyoung open the door, they were shocked. Inside the house doesnt seems to look like it from the outside. "What kind of place is this? it look like a trash!" Jessica said angryly. Everyone look at jessica and sooyoung speaks "hey dont just blurt out words like that! Or something bad may happens to you!" Both jessica and sooyoug glare at each other for about a minute. Taeyeon who cant stand both of them fighting finally spoke up "alright stop it!" taeyeon raise her voice and the girls look at her. "Lets unpack our things and clean this house ok?" everyone nodded. "yoona and hyoyeon at the first room, tiffany, sooyoung and seohyun the 2nd room, jessica and sunny the 3rd room and lastly me and me and yuri will take the very end room." taeyeon instruct them to go to their according room and unpack their things.

Yoona and hyoyeon room: 
Y: eonnie this room is beautiful!
H:yeah i didnt expect it to be this beautiful. 
Y: yeah me too. i thought it will be dirty like the living room.
H: haha ok let's clean this room abit and unpack our things.
Y: ne!

Tiffany, sooyoung and seohyun room:
T: theres only 2 bed and theres 3 of us?
SH: ohno! how are we supposed to sleep?
SY: its ok. we can combine the 2 bed into one and we can share it right?

Jessica and sunny:
J: if only we have a nice and comfortable place to stay
S: sica its a pretty nice place isnt it?
J: nice? if we didnt agreed to follow sooyoung idea or vacation we all will be happy instead of staying at this old and ugly house!

Taeyeon and yuri room: 
Y: i choose this bed! hahaha
T: as you wish yul.
Y: taeyeon uh, do u think everything is cool?
T: what? the house? yeah it is.

after unpacking their stuff, all of them meet at the living room and divided the work into 3 parts. Sooyoung, jessica and yuri clean the second floor. Tiffany, Hyoyeon and sunny clean the kitchen and incharge of cooking while taeyeon, seohyun and yoona clean the living room and toilets.
"So you guys know what you should do? Its getting dark so do it fast and clean so we can eat our dinner" taeyeon speak and all of them starts their cleaning.

All of them are busy cleaning the house and jessica stand there and complain all day. "Can you please stop complaining and do ur work!" sooyoung shout at jessica. "If it wasnt ur stupid idea, we dont have to clean all this!" Jessica shout back and stomp to her room. "Let it be sooyoung uh. we all know her attitude. lets continue cleaning ok?" yuri say to sooyoung. After cleaning, yuri felt thirsty and ask if sooyoung needs water and she say yes. yuri went to the kitchen to take water. "yuri-ah something happen up there?" Hyoyeon ask. "yeah we all know sica right?" three of them nodded and smile. Suddenly, they heard sooyoung shouted. All of them ran to the 2nd floor and see sooyoung was kneeling down in fear and pointed her hand towards the room. everyone shout as they see the dead body. "Jessica!!" Tiffany shouted and everyone started to cry. "who have done this to you?" Tiffany sobbing. Then, only taeyeon saw a little note beside jessica pillow.

YOUR FRIEND IS TO NOISY SO I CUT HER  TONGUE MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

Everyone was in fear. They decided to close her face and taeyeon ask sunny to pack her things and move to her room. "Its enough for today. everyone wash up and go to bed. Taeyeon added "remember look out for each other. dont go alone" everyone goes to their room. 
"i cant believe this happening!" sooyoung say to Tiffany and seohyun patted sooyoung back and when to sleep. sooyoung whispered to herself "im sorry jessica" all of them went to sleep that night. 

 

Taeyeon Tiffany
Sunny Jessica
Yoona Yuri
Hyoyeon Seohyun
Sooyoung

 

 

 

Ok thats the end of this chapter Damn im sorry if ur bias die first hahaha.

im so evil..

will update soon.

Stay tuned to know who is next.

Peace out! \m/