i hate you!

Abandoned mansion

The next day, all of them wake up to horror as they say taeyeon and sunny body in the hallway. All of them were in terrified and dpnt know what to do. they drag the body and put at the room where jessica is and wash up. While yoona were in the bathroom, she saw something and she know who it belong to. The hankerchief where full of blood. Yoona were shocked. "Why did you do this?" she mumbled. She decided to keep the hankerchief and finished up her bathe. Yoona became quiet all the way. "yoona, are u ok?" Yuri ask her. she just nodded and then she started to keep thinking about the murderer. 

Night soon came and all of them were getting ready to sleep. well at first they were hesistant tp sleep but sooyoung asure them that nothing will happen has theres nothing strange about today the whole day. All of them went to sleep and theres one person who think shes the only one awake goes to the toilet. when yoona were washing her face, she saw one figure who is familiar to her standing behind her with a creepy smile. "eonnie? why u still awake?" yoona ask. "i'm awake because i have things that im not done yet" the killer say while looking at her knife. Yoona who succesfully escape from the killer ran outside of the house. while she was running, she didnt know theres a tree branch and she trip over it. "you know how much i have hated you since the first of our debut? all attention is on you! i've tried to be bold and ruining my image to get the attention but it all being ruin by you!" yoona who cant do anything say "eonnie, i have no intention to take all the fame. eonnie please dont do this. you're not this kind of person eonie please!" the killer pierced the knife into yoona eyes and say "now you are dead and i hate u very much!"

Everyone was looking for yoona the next day but none of them found her. "where could she be?" tiffany were puzzled as who can take yoona away. "eonnie maybe yoona eonnie is--" seohyun was cut be yuri "stop saying that word! we cant assume she's dead as we didnt see her body yet!" yuri shouted. "calm down will you?" hyoyeon shouted as well "guys stop shouting! nothing will be solve if we kept shouting!" sooyoung look at them and when to the room. 

"4 down a few more to go" the killer say to herself while looking at the photos. 

Taeyeon Tiffany
Sunny Jessica
Yoona Yuri
Hyoyeon Seohyun
Sooyoung

 

 

well sorry this story was short. 

im out of idea but im giving the best i could.

Till next time. 

PEACE OUT \m/