i'm sorry

Abandoned mansion

The next day, they heard a loud scream. "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" hyoyeon quickly check if any member missing suddenly "Tiffany! Yuri!" everyone quickly run to the place where they heard the scream and they saw tiffany standing there while covering her face with one hand and another pointing to the body. Everyone there were shocked. "yuri-ah! who did this to you?" hyoyeon, tiffany and seohyun cried their heart out. Sooyoung smirk at the body quickly and act to be sad again. Seohyun took a glance at sooyoung and realise she was smirking while looking at yuri body. 

"Guys we need some wood to light up the fire place." hyoyeon speak to broke the silence for more than 3 hour after yuri incident. "yeah if not we all will die frozen" tiffany added. "Alright me and seohyun will find the wood and you and sooyoung try to clean the kitchen up and put the body with the others ok?" hyoyeon nodded and get going to clean the mess in the kitchen with sooyoung while seohyun and tiffany go out to look for woods. "eonnie, should we go back to the mansion?" seohyun asked tiffany in terrified voice. "ju-hyun ah we need find they woods for tonight and somemore if they killer wanted to stike again im sure both of them are able to fight back." tiffany look at seohyun. Seohyun who keep still for awhile finally speak "but the killer is sooyoung eonnie. she can kill hyoyeon eonnie!" Tiffany who is shocked turn to seohyun "what are you talking about? stop making up story if ur scared!" tiffanny angrily look at seohyun. "eonnie i saw it with my own eyes! i saw she killed yuri eonnie!" seohyun added "and i saw her smirking when we all cry just now!" 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" the voice echoed through the forest and tiffany and seohyun run as quickly as they can back to the mansion. When they opened the door they saw hyoyeon laying there with a knife at and ofcoz sooyoung there were crying. seohyun who cant stand watching sooyoung fake her cry suddenly shout "dont you dare to open you filthy mouth and explain!" tiffany and sooyoung were shocked with the maknae reaction. "what are talking about maknae ah?" sooyoung look at her. "Tiffany who quickly get up and stand beside seohyun say "yeah sont you dare say another word." while pushing sooyoung down. Sooyoung who fell suddenly let out a creepy laugh "Muahahahaha! so you guys know already?" both of them silence. "so i take that as a yes. good so who should i kill next?" sooyoung take the knife from hyoyeon eyes and the blood from the knife. "I AM NOT SCARED OF YOU CHOI SOOYOUNG! kill me if you want!" tiffany shout at her. Sooyoung quickly get up and push seohyun aside and quickly stab tiffany. "eonnie no!!" seohyun shout. "your next my little maknae." seohyun has no choice but to let it be. seohyun opened her arm widely and sooyoung stab her right in the heart. "hahahahahahahahaha!" sooyoung laugh but then someone came. "what a mess!" the man say. "its done. give it to me" sooyoung look at him. "You must be stupid! how can i give it to you?" sooyoung look angrily at him. "you betrayer!" sooyoung shout. "betrayer? me? i guess it u the betrayer. you killed your member bcoz u want to have the fame! i should thanks you for fulfilling my wish to become the most popular singer that now girls generation is gone!" the man left the place in a blink of eyes. 

sooyoung who regret what she have done to her member cried and cried till she cant hold it. she hold the knife " with thid knife i kill my fellow member who have been with me for 6years" she cry and then stab herself.  

Taeyeon Tiffany
Sunny Jessica
Yoona Yuri
Hyoyeon Seohyun
Sooyoung

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------THE END--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK this is the end of my stories. 

Thank you for Reading my stories although 
its kind of boring.

so stay tuned for more stories. :)

PEACE OUT \m/