Cause 2 can keep a secret if 1 of them is dead!

Abandoned mansion

Hi guys! im back with another chapter. well i suggest u guys hear this song will reading this story! hahahaha. have fun reading! Peace out \m/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO7JTVCG2FE

 

 

The next day, everyone is still devastated at what happen last night. Taeyeon who saw the note last night decided not to tell the member as she doesnt want them to be more scared. "Is anyone hungry?" Sunny asked. "yeah we are starving" tiffany answered. Sunny and hyoyeon immediately go to the kitchen. while they are walking to the kitchen, hyoyeon saw a little note and a knife at the dining table. "Sunny-ah, whats that?" Sunny and hyoyeon walks towards the dining table. "Guys! Guys! come here!" Sunny shout. All the girls rushed towards the two of them. Hyoyeon showed them the note. 

THE GAME HAS BEGIN!

WHO'S NEXT?

HAVE FUN GIRLS!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

 

All the girls started to cry but one of them didnt. Taeyeon try to comfort her members. "The killer can't kill us if we are together!" Sunny try to fill the room with her positiveness. "From now on, everyone must go in pairs or more. the killer wont dare to attack" Sunny added. Tiffany who was still in shock of what happen to jessica goes to her room hopelessly. Her bestfriend is dead. She have no one to share secrets, problems with anymore. "Nevermind, i will accompany her" yoona walk off. Everyone is in the state of fear but still there's someone in the house is still smiling happily inside. 

All of them have no appetite no strength to do anything beside sitting there hopelessly. "eonnie! Lets get out of here! i cant take it anymore!" seohyun cried. "I dont want any of us to die anymore. its enough with one!" she added. Sunny and Taeyeon look at the door and there's a voice speaks "I tried to open it just now when i want to go to the washroom, its locked" sooyoung say souless. "So i guess all of us going to die here huh?" tiffany who walking down the stair with yoona say. "eonnie, from the first day we step inside this house, everythng is strange." yoona told them. "Strange? whats strange?" sooyoung look at yoona. "everythng! where's the owner of this mansion? why is it far from the city? and why jessica eonnie is dead!" yoona who cant control her emotion started to shout. "So you are trying to say this all is my fault?!" sooyoung stand up, glare at yoona and go to her room. "why is she like that? she doesnt get all emotional like this before" yuri who has been quiet all this while finally speak. "maybe she's still shocked about yesterday. let her be. she will be alright soon." taeyeon look at yuri. "Ok girls lets make dinner and eat. All of us well get gastric if we dont eat" taeyeon speaks as she look at hyoyeon and sunny. 

After their dinner, all of them gather in tiffany, sooyoung and seohyun room. "So whats now?" tiffany ask the girls. Everyone look at taeyeon expecting answer from her. Taeyeon let out a sigh and say "Let's take turn to take care of the member. each room, there must be 1 who is still awake while other two is sleeping so u guys must take turn to sleep. is that ok?" taeyeon asked the girls. Everyone nodded and go to thier room. 

Tiffany, sooyoung, seohyun:
SY: i will stay awake as i want to find out who is the killer!
T: you sure? if you say like that then ok. wake us up if u see anything suspicious.

Yoona and hyoyeon:
H: Lets play scissor paper stone. who lose must be the first to tak care of the person who sleep.
Y: eonnie i will take care of you while you sleep.
H: jinja? ok wake me up the next 1hour.

Taeyeon, yuri, sunny:
T: u girls go to sleep. i will be awake ok?
S: u look tired taeyeon uh. let me take care ok?
Y: she's right taeyeon-ah. 
T:no im not i just want to find the killer.
S,Y: ok wake us up if anythng happen.

Half an hour later:
Taeyeon: you! you are the kill---

Sunny who wake up due to her bladder overloaded saw that taeyeon is not there so she went out of the room to check out. Suddenly, she saw the killer who killed taeyeon say "So u are the killer? you betrayer mothere----" before she finish her sentence the killer stab her right in her heart. "yes im the killer. i gotta killed you coz 2 can keep a secret if one of them is dead!" the killer laugh softly but evilly and disappear from there. 

 

Taeyeon Tiffany
Sunny Jessica
Yoona Yuri
Hyoyeon Seohyun
Sooyoung

 

 

What! Betrayer? okok hahahaha so here the end of this chapter. 
who's the killer? care to leave a comment on who you think the killer is. :) 
Happy reading people and sorry again if your bias died. ahahahahahah!
PEACE OUT \m/