you're next

Abandoned mansion

The five of them were searching for yoona but none of them could found her. Suddenly yuri burst into anger and shout "you are the one who kill them!" sooyoung who is shocked "what are u talking about?" sooyoung in confused ask yuri "i must be you! you were the first person to saw them dead!" yuri pushed sooyoung down. "you've got no prove ok!" Seohyun who cant stand watching the eonnies fight, try to stop them "eonnie! stop! u got no prove sooyoung eonnie did this! we cant blame  her!" sooyoung stomp out from the house and sit near the big tree. "Choi Sooyoung" a soft and gentle voice speak. "What you want?" sooyoung look at the young man. "have you done what you should do!" sooyoung who is scared say "give me few more days i promised everything will be done please!" sooyoung begged him. "1 week" the guy say and vanished from there. 

Sooyoung went back to the mansion "eonnie are you ok?" seohyun rush to the door. "im ok dont worry. "come lets eat we are waiting for you" seohyun and sooyoung goes to the dining table. "where did you go sooyoung ah? hyoyeon ask. "we are worried for you" tiffany sooyoung hair. "dont worry of me. i was looking for yoona" yuri who heard that look at sooyoung "or finding solution to kill us?" sooyoung look at yuri in disbelief. "what u think i am?" yuri straight away go to her room. "nevermind i will talk to her." tiffany went upstairs. "sooyoung ah dont listen to what she say ok?" sooyoung nodded and continue her meal. 

the day passes by and night came along. All of them preparing to sleep. All of them now sleep in the same room because they believe when they are together the killer wont dare to kill anyone. Three day have pass and they were quite relax as theres nothing happen for the past three day. Well people say expect things when least expected. The night when all of them were asleep, yuri wake up as she felt thirsty and went to the kitchen to take water to drink. while she was drinking, she felt someone behind her. she hesistantly turn around and were shocked to see the person who standing infront of her. "it's you!" she say. "yes its me!" stabing right to her stomach and smirk. 

Taeyeon Tiffany
Sunny Jessica
Yoona Yuri
Hyoyeon Seohyun
Sooyoung

 

 

well this is a very short story. i hope u guys enjoy it! 

PEACE OUT \m/