Atlast

Abandoned mansion

"Atlast we got a long break well not that long break from the company!" Jessica said while sitting on the couch.

"we should go for an holiday. Just the 9 of us!" Taeyeon look at the girls. All of them nodded and in just a seconds everyone is busy searching and finding the place to go. "Guys! i found a nice and peaceful place for us to go." sooyoung shows them the laptop. "Isnt this at korea?" Tiffany ask. "Ya! shouldnt we go for a vacation? i mean outside of korea?" jessica look at sooyoung. "Its near and we dont have to spend alot of money on it. Its just a few hundred won for 1 month. Its cheap isnt it?" sooyoung explain.

Taeyeon  who look at the members said "sooyoung's right. Its cheap and we don't have to buy plane ticket and all. we just need manager oppa
to drive us. 
Everyone agreed and they packed their things for tommorow. All of them were excited for it and there's seohyun who is half heartedly packing. "Ya Joohyun-ah! are u ok? tiffany ask. "eonnie, i don't feel good about this." seohyun look at her. "Its gonna be alright ok? its just that u are tired. pack up fast and go to sleep ok?" Tiffany confort seohyun and went out.

 

The next day:

"Ya! wake up! we going to be late!" Tiffany shout and all the members wake up except for one Ms jung sooyeon jessica. Hyoyeon who sleep in the same room with jessica got an idea to wake the sleepy head queen. She run to the kitchen and take a cucumber and ran back to the room. Hyoyeon slowly put the cucumber beside jessica. "what is this smell?" just pinch her nose and open up her eyes while hyoyeon count "1,2,3!". "Kim Hyoyeon! you !" Jessica get out of the room and stare at hyoyeon while holding the cucumber in disgust. Everyone in the house laugh and laugh. Jessica who were angry cant help but laugh too. 

"ok girls lets go!" Yuri and yoona shout in excitement.

After a long drive, they finally reach their destination. "Are you girls sure you will be ok here alone?" their manager ask. "Yes we will be ok. Don't worry." Sooyoung smile at their manager. "Ok if u say so. Anythng just call me if u girls need anythng." manager put the bag down and left the place. The girls look at the mansion and no one dares to make the first move. They can feel the cold wind getting colder. Sooyoung broke the silence and say, "It a nice mansion. i cant wait to go inside." Sooyoung walk towards the door. When Sooyoung open the door, there's something that make them freak out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------end of chapter-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Want to know what makes them freak out?

stay tuned for the next chapter! :)