Chapter 9

Being Loved By You

Minhyuk was a bit confused, they know each other? Since when? Questions like those were running through his mind. The forum of them stayed quiet for a while, then Krystal spoke up. Krystal also didn't know that they were also friends. Minhyuk didn't really talk about Nichkhun, nor did his other friends. He would usually talk about his closest friends. 

"Yeah, we do. Taecyeon oppa, introduced Nickhun oppa to me and Victoria. You remember Taecyeon oppa, right?" Krystal responded. Minhyuk had to think back, he was remembering if he had ever met Taec. It took a while since Minhyuk finally remembered who he was. They have actually met before, also talked and hanged out together, along with Krystal. 

"That's right, I remember Taecyeon hyung. Funny dude." Minhyuk replied with a smile, Krystal and Victoria were still surprise that Nichkhun was here, so was Nichkhun. They've met once or twice before, but they didn't really have a full on conversation. Truthfully, Krystal wanted to know more about Nichkhun. She has a feeling that Nichkhun would be perfect for Victoria. 

"What a small we have?! That's really crazy, how we all know each other." Nichkhun said with chuckle, other three were also laughing abit. Minhyuk excused himself, he went to greet his other guest. Krystal, Victoria, and Nickhun were alone, feeling a it awkward around each other. 

===============================

"So how did you meet Minhyuk, oppa? Since when did you guys know each other?" Krystal asked, they grabbed some drinks and were sitting down. Krystal was curious at how they met. Of course, Krystal being an over protective girlfriend, she wanted to know all of Minhyuk's friends. 

Nichkhun cleared his throat a bit, "Actually Minhyuk was a classmate of mine back in college. Back then, we weren't actually really friends yet, he had his own, while I had mine. But maybe like 2 or 3 years back, Minhyuk and I bumped into each other, and from there on, we started to talk and hang out. I think he had said something about you before but I'm not quite sure."

Krystal nodded to his response, "what did he say about me?" 

Nichkhun smiled, "what a cute girlfriend" he thought to himself. "I think it was the time, he was trying to get your heart. He kept asking me questions on ways to do events."

Krystal smiled at Nichkhun's response. The trio had a few more drinks, started to know more about each other, make silly jokes. 

======================

Krystal left the two because Minhyuk was looking for her. Leaving Victoria and Nichkhun alone, in a room with strangers. 

"Have you ever a girlfriend, Mr. Nichkhun?" Victoria asked, she was a bit tipsy from the drinks, but she still her senses. She was careful, not trying to do embarrassing things, that she will not remember and regret doing it. 

"I have. So many. I couldn't even count at how many." Nichkhun playfully stated, he was to also a bit tipsy, but he aus a high alcohol tolerance, not like Victoria, if she drinks too many, she will get tipsy and after the hangover, she won't remember what happened. 

==================

Victoria was already drunk, since Victoria was sitting afar from Nickhkun, she had the urge to go closer to him. Of course, Victoria won't remember what happened, so at this point, she was careless. Victoria stood up, and went to Nichkhun. 

Once Victoria got to Nichkhun, she stared at him, admiring the features he had. Nichkhun was a bit surprised at how Victoria was looking at him,  she looked like she could eat him alive, if she wanted. What suprised Nichkhun more, is that Victoria sat on his lap, and wrapped her legs around him.

"Victoria-sshi, what are you doing?" Nichkhun asked, Nichkhun wanted to push Victoria off but, he had a feeling that he didn't want to. He wanted her to stay like that. Nichkhun was taken aback at yow Victoria was acting. 

At how they are sitting, Nichkhun could smell Victoria, "she smells so sweet. I'm falling in love with her scent."

==================

Waiters were giving out drinks, and of course, Victoria wanted some. They were still sitting like that, Victoria's legs around Nichkhun's waist. 

"RIGHT HERE! Waiter, give me some!" Victoria shouted to the waiter, the waiter saw her and went to Victoria and offered her one. Victoria immediately grabbed one, and chugged it down. Nichkhun wanted to tell to stop, be he kinda hesitated. 

Victoria now was really drunk, the two haven't moved since. From a far, Krystal and Minhyuk saw them. Minhyuk suggested to stop Victoria, but Krystal stopped him from doing so. Krystal wanted to see what Victoria would do. She was anticipating it. 

==================

"Nice cologne. It suits you. Very warm and fierce." Victoria said, Nichkhun laughed. 

"We'll thanks, you also have a nice sc---" Nickhun didn't finish what he was going to say because, Victoria crashed her lips against his. Nichkhun was taken back, but for some reason, he enjoyed it. The kiss was getting more passionate, more hot. Both were responding to the kiss, there mouths went along with each other's. They both can't stop it. Victoria was begging for entrance, but Nickhun didn't want to go that far yet. 

"Victoria, we have to stop. I don't want to take advantage, you're too drunk." Nichkhun said in the kiss

"shut up and just kiss me." Victoria simply said. She demanded.

Krystal saw this and was jumping in joy and constantly hitting Minhyuk. She was fan girling from afar. Krystal kept smiling and jumping and hitting Minhyuk.