Chapter 11

Being Loved By You

"Really now? Well Miss Song, I bet your having the time of your life right now. But sorry to cut it short. I have to leave." Nichkhun said with a slight smirk pushing Victoria off of him. Victoria felt sad when he heard say those words. She doesn't want him to leave, she wants to stay. Be with her. 

"Mr. Horvejkul, you're not going anywhere without me. So you stay here. With me. You're not leaving until I tell you so." Victoria said, quite demanding. Nichkhun got up but to his surprise, Victoria gripped his wrist tight and those words just now. Victoria was determined to not let Nichkhun go. 

Nichkhun chuckled, Victoria ordered Nichkhun to sit down, but he refuse to do so. Victoria was holding on his wrist as tight as she can, but of course, Nichkhun was much stronger than her. He effortlessly removed Victoria's hand, but Victoria just hold it again. 

Victoria nagged and nagged until Nichkhun had enough of it. He grabbed Victoria's neck and pulled her face closer to his face. Their faces were inches apart, both could feel their breaths onto each other. Nichkhun was going to lean in and just kiss her but Victoria just went for it. She kissed Nichkhun passionately, she gave it her all. Nichkhun for amoment, was speechless, but then he just found his lips moving along with Victoria's mouth. 

Since they were standing up, people were looking at them. It caught people attentions, whispering was being heard. Most of the girls were giggling and were being envious of the two. 

Nichkhun pulled off the kiss, breathing for air. Both were breathless. They looked at each other, but words couldn't come out. Well not until Krystal came into the picture. Nichkhun and Victoria stopped staring at each other, and just looked at Krystal instead. 

"Well lovebirds, I think you guys need a room." Krystal said jokingly, Nichkhun's ears turned red. Victoria was blushing.

"But seriously though. Just get a room already, instead of just kissing each other non stop. Why don't thou guys go home and you know. Seriously guys, you need to get one immediately. If you want, I can tell Minhyuk to get a room for you guys, it won't be a problem." Krystal continued, she laughed in the proces. That made Nichkhun's ears turn more red. 

"That won't be needed. I will get going anyways. I think Victoria needs to go home and rest. She's not in the right mood. If she'll stay here any longer, anything could happen. So it'll be best if she just goes home." Nichkhun replied, Krystal looked at Victoria, Nichkhun was right, she badly needs to go home. 

"Why don't you just take her home? I'd take her home but I'm just too busy. So will it be alright, if you take her home? I'll give you her address and keys." Krystal said, Nichkhun thought about it. He figured that Krystal isubset with the incoming guest although it's already 11. 

"Okay, I'll take her home. Give me the address and I'll drop her off." Nichkhun said, Krystal couldn't be more happy. She immediately hugged Nichkhun, he somewhat hugged her back. Well not really. Krystal gave Victoria's address and her bag. Krystal thanked Nichkhun and Victoria and Nichkhun left the party.

Victoria was being stubborn, so it was hard for Nichkhun to get Victoria to the car, but he managed. Nichkhun carried Victoria bridal style, but Victoria hitted and was struggling to get out of Nichkun's arms. Nichkhun just held Victoria tighter. Victoria got tired and stopped. She wrapped her hands around Nichkhun and rested her head on his shoulder. 

Once they reached the car, Nichkhun was going to put Victoria down, but when he was about to do so, he saw her sleeping. Nichkhun opened the passenger seat and placed Victoria gently on the seat without waking her up. Nichkhun grabbed the seatbelt and buckled her. Nichkhun closed the door, and went to this seat. 

Nichkhun typed Victoria's address on his GPS app, and started to drive.  As he was driving, he could help but to think back to the party. He kept on thinking on how Victoria acted, it was totally different from the time they first meet. When they first meet, Victoria was quiet and shy. This Victoria totally surprised him. 

After 20 minutes of driving, they finally reached Victoria's apartment. Victoria was already in a deep sleep, so Nichkhun just carried her. Nichkhun locked up the car, and went up to ther apartment. When they reached her apartment door, Nichkhun gently placed Victoria on the floor while he was going to find her key. Once he found it, he opened the door and carried Victoria inside. 

Although it was dark, Nichkhun immediately found the light switch and the lights. Once the light was , the whole place was shown. There were pictures of Victoria's family, as well as pictures of her and her friends, that was including Krystal. 

Nichkhun went to go find Victoria's room. Once he did, he the lights, and placed Victoria on the bed. Nichkhun gently took off Victoria's heels and placed them on the floor gently, without causing too much noise. Victoria stirred in bed, but she didn't wake up. 

Nichkhun put a blanket over Victoria, he fixed her bangs, and before leaving, Nichkhun gave a quick kiss on her forehead before closing the lights. 

"When you wake up tomorrow, you won't remember anything today. You'll have a hangover and will be curious about what happened at the party. Also, you might also be curious on why you are here at your bed already. You might call Krystal, thanking her. But anyways, have a good sleep. See you when I can. Good night princess." Nichkhun whispered. And with that Nichkhun closed Victoria's room door and also closed the lights in the living room and locking up her door. Nichkhun got into his car and left. Still having the moments replay in his mind.

=============================

Victoria woke up with a head ache. She suddenly had the urge to throw up, she got up, went to the bathroom and throwed up in the toilet. She washed her face, as soon as she washed her face, she looked her herself in the mirror and saw that she looked like a hot mess. 

"How did end up here? Who brought me home? Ah, maja, Krystal probably brought me home. I'm going to call her. So I can thank her." Victoria thought to herself. Victoria changed into mipuch comfortable clothes and went to go look of her phone. Victoria found it and called Krystal. The first few try's, Krystal didn't answer. But luckily this time she answers. 

[on the phone] 

"Yeobosaeyo?" Answered a sleepy Krystal 

"Krystal-ah, gomawo." Replied Victoria

"Wae?" Answered Krystal 

"For bringing me home and putting me to bed." Replied Victoria

This made Krystal get up, "Neh? Me bringing you home and putting you to bed?"

"Yeah. Last night, you brought me home and put me to bed." Replied a confused Victoria 

"I don't remember doing that. But we need to talk, about what happened last night at the party." Answered  Krystal

"What about the party?" Replied Victoria