Chapter 10

Being Loved By You

Author's note: Wow, it's been 2 weeks since I last updated. Hopefully everyone is at still waiting for this to updated. I had thoughts on updating but due to school, it didn't really gave me time to update and also, I didn't really have any ideas on what to write next, but after some thinking, my ideas are slowly coming back. Hopefully, this chapter makes up my two week absence of not updating this fanfic. Hoping that you still anticipate it! Like always, your comments, views, upvotes and subscriptios are surely appreciated. :) Till the next update! See ya! 

================================

"We need to stop. You're too drunk." Nichkhun said as he let go of the kiss and pushed Victoria off of him. Victoria lazily layed down on the couch, and was mumbling. Victoria got up and faced Nichkhun, looking at him straight in the eye. Nichkhun was trying to avoid it but, it was hard to avoid Victoria's strong stare. It was slowly killing him

Victoria was leaning in, Nichkhun was backing up. Victoria grabbed Nichkhun by the shirt, leaning in, face to face, inches apart. Nichkhun thought Victoria would kiss him again but to his surprise, Victoria just brushed her lips against his. Not really kissing. Mostly teasing him. Nichkhun was a bit dumbfounded. Victoria could clearly see his face, she laughed. 

"Oh. So cute. Were you thinking that I was going to kiss you again?" Victoria said in a chuckle,  Nichkhun was still speechless. Not really knowing on what to say next. Did Nichkhun want to get kissed again? Or was it just desire? 

"It looked like you were the one wanting to be kissed again." Nichkhun said with a smirk, Victoria laughed. Nichkhun wanted to tease Victoria, like how what Victoria did to him. Since Victoria still hold onto Nichkun's shirt, he took the time to lean his face closer. 

Thinking of being kissed again, Victoria closed her eyes and puckered her lips, not intentionally kissing her, Nichkhun whispered to her instead. Wanting to more. Wanting to see her reaction when he was leaning in. 

"Miss Song, I think you're the one wanting my kiss. Not me, looking at how you look like, you wanted me to kiss you. Ain't I right? Tell me if you want to kiss me again, no need of teasing me. Just tell me. I'll do it for you." Nichkhun whispered into Victoria's ear, seductively and ily. 

Victoria opened her eyes and saw that Nichkhun was laughing. 

"Mr. Horvejkul, there's no joke being said. Why you laughing?" Victoria asked, Nichkhun smirked at her response.

"It's because you looked cute, waiting for me to kiss you. Seriously, tell me." Nichkhun responded, Victoria laughed drly.

"Just kiss me then. Now I have told you, you have to follow. Kiss me. Now." Victoria said, emphasize the 'NOW'. Nichkhun smirked, and just went for it. They we're kissing as passionately as before. Feeling like they're in their own world, not caring at the people staring at them.

Victoria broke off the kiss,  "I have to say, you're one heck of a good kisser.". Nichkhun smiled mischievously. 

"So are you. Didn't know a woman can be so demanding. I like it" Nichkhun said.

Victoria chuckled, "If you don't mind, I would like something more intimate. How does that sound?" 

"Sorry to break it you but, you're not officially mine to do that. You have to be mine first." Nichkhun responded, Victoria laughed. 

"It doesn't matter. I'm yours and your mine, easy as that." Victoria said, quite teasingly. Nichkhun smiled at how Victoria was acting. She was acting like a kid wanting a lollipop. 

"You won't remember any of it. So why should I? You'll regret it, you're highly intoxicated with alcohol. Maybe next time, when me and you are feeling and looking a lot much better. Sorry Miss." Nichkhun said, Nichkhun didn't had no intentions on going that fa but Victoria thinks otherwise. 

"You're a wuss, you know they say, live your life to the fullest. Well I'm living mine to to fullest with you right now." Victoria said, Nichkhun smiled. Thinking to himself, at how cute she can be. He also thought to himself that Victoria can be y without even trying.