Chapter 12

Being Loved By You

"Let's just say, you had too much fun. I'll tell you the whole story later. Let's have lunch at the restaurant close to the office. I'll call you later on. Okay. I'm hanging up now." Krystal replied to her question, and with that she hunged up. Victoria was left wondering. 

"Had too much fun? What did I do?" Victoria said to herself, she tried to remember of what happened at the party but it's useless. She can't remember anything, we'll besides that Nichkhun was there and she had a few drinks, but other than that she doesn't remember anything.

It was already 11:30 when she Victoria woke up. Victoria took a shower and got ready. As she was picking out her clothes, she still wasn't over at what happened at the party. Victoria was really determined to know. Victoria even had the thought of calling Nichkhun but, she just realized that she doesn't have his number. 

Victoria picked out her clothes and started to change into it. She went to her vanity, and started doing her makeup and hair. As she was fixing her hair, Victoria was still curious. Victoria tried to decode what Krystal meant by "having to much fun".

"Aish, this is annoying. You know what, I'm just going to wait for Krystal to tell me." Victoria said. After about 45 minutes of getting ready, Victoria got done getting ready. As Victoria was picking out her shoes, she revived a call from Krystal, telling her that they should go to the restaurant now. 

Victoria got her bag and put on her shoes, locked her apartment and drove to the restaurant. Since the restaurant wasn't really far from her place, Victoria drove in no hurry. After 10 minutes of driving, Victoria arrived, she parked her car and went inside. 

" VIC! Over here!" Krystal yelled out as soon as she saw Victoria. Victoria saw Krystal and immediately went to her. Once Victoria got there, Krystal started to laugh. Victoria looked like 'has she gone crazy?". Before Victoria asked Krystal at why she sudden laughed, she sat down. 

"Wae? Why you laughing? Something on face? My hair? My clothes? Perhaps, you just gone crazy. But seriously, why are you laughing?" Victoria asked, Krystal tried controlling her laughter, but it kept going on. Victoria looked at her dumbfounded. Krystal finally stopped laughing. 

"Ah. Aniya. It just made think of last night." Krystal replied, this made Victoria even more confused. "What happened last night? What does she have to do with it?" These questions were running through Victoria's mind, she needs answers to them. 

"What happened last night? What about the party? What happened there? Krystal, I need answers, ever since I called you, I was curious at what happened at the party. Please tell me." Victoria pleaded. Krystal took in a deep sigh before answering Victoria. 

"Well you see, you drank too much alcoholic drinks that they were giving out, and you got drunk and had too much fun. You couldn't be stopped." Krystal replied, Victoria was still questions. Instead of having less questions, Victoria had more. New questions were appearing and she needs answers.

"Fun? What kind of fun? I couldn't be stopped? What do you mean? Oh don't tell me that, I did something that I will regret once you tell me. Oh please. No, it can't be right? Did I do something that I will seriously regret? Krystal, quickly tell me." Victoria asked, Krystal smiled a bit. 

"Let's say that you were all up on a guy. And to be exact, you know him too. You were kissing him none stop, you were like hungry for his kisses. He even asked you to stop but you didn't. You kept going with it. You were literally on top of him. Well more like you sitting down on his laps, and feet around him. But still on top of him. Oh I felt kinda sorry for him.." Krystal replied 

"Oh my God, don't tell me the guy is Nichkhun. It's not him right? Right Krystal? It's not Nichkhun?" Victoria asked, Krystal remained quiet, not knowing on what to say next. Krystal doesn't know how to respond. Krystal took in a deep breath and answered Victoria. 

"Ettokhae? How should I put this? To answer your question, yes it was Nichkhun. He was the guy you were all up on. After having a couple of drinks, you started to get tipsy and for some reason, you walked to Nichkhun while looking at him like you were going to eat him. Then you, sat on his lap and from their on, well you kissed so passionately. At first, he hesitated but later on, both of you went for it." Krystal answered. 

Victoria looked surprised, shocked. "So who dropped me home and put me to bed? Was it you?" 

"Ani. I personally asked Nichkhun to drop you off, since guest were still coming and I can't leave Minhyuk alone. So I asked Nichkhun to do it. And luckily, he accepted it." Krystal said as her voice started to get low, afaird of Victoria's reaction. 

"What have I done? What If I see him? What will I say? What will I do? What would he say? What would he do? Oh no. Aish. Krystal what do I do now?" Victoria panicly asked, Krystal just shrugged. That wasn't the response Victoria was looking for, Victoria just glared at Krystal.

"Mianhae, geundae, shall we eat first? I'm starving. Let's eat first and we'll talk about that topic later. Okay? Don't think too much about it." Krystal said. Victoria sighed

"Okay. I'm also starving. Let's order shall we?" Victoria replied, Krystal nodded and asked the waiter for a menu. After they were done ordering, they started to talk more abou the party and the other events. As they were waiting, Krystal saw someone coming to the restaurant. 

"Omo. Sulma! Ettokhae!" Krystal said, as she almost choked on the drink she was drinking. Krystal was looking around the restaurant until she spotted a familiar figure coming. 

"Wae?" Victoria said as she turned around to look where Krystal was looking at. Once she turned, her eyes became big. She didn't expect for this person to come. 

"Nichkhun?" Victoria mumbled