Chapter 8

Being Loved By You

Dimmed lights, loud music, tons of dancing, tons of yelling and screaming, welcomed Victoria. As far as she can remember, Krytstal told her that it was a small celebration, nothing too big. But it turned out the opposite. Victoria sighed as she was about to go inside, going after Krystal.

"Ya! Jung Soojung!" Victoria said as she pulled Krystal by the arm, as soon as she found her. Krystal was with Amber talking to the girls that were invited. Krystal was expecting scolding from her, saying how she didn't exactly tell her how it was in a club like party. If Victoria knew, she would not go. She doesn't typically like this kind of parties. When they were in high school, Victoria would start to drink too much and say random things or most likely do stupid things.

"What? I know I didn't fully tell you. But come on, this can be like a small break for us. We need it. So stop sulking, and have some fun. Enjoy the night." Krystal said with a somewhat sweet smile. Victoria rolled her eyes.

"Fine. What kind of party is this anyways?" Victoria surrendered, Krystal was right, they needed a break. The work at the company was hectic, and they need a breather. 

"A party celebrating my new job as being the new  Vice President in my dad's company." Minhyuk interrupted them. Victoria was abit surprised by his sudden appearance. 

"Well congrats. You deserve it! Now Krystal won't be bothering me about you not getting the position." Victoria said half jokingly, Mknhyuk laughed while Krystal was 'sulking'.

"YA! That isn't true!" Krystal said very defensively. Victoria was thanking on teasing Krystal and she decided she would do it.

"Why are you being so defense about it? I was joking. You should have seen your face." Victoria said while laughing a bit. Krystal was slightly glaring at her. Victoria just smiled and went to go to Amber and say hi.

"aish, that women." Krystal thought as she looked at Victoria walking towards Amber

==============================

"Minhyuk-ah!" Nichkhun said as he found Minhyk by the bar with Taecyeon and Yong Hwa.

"oh Hyung! You made it!" Minhyuk said 

"of course, I have to make it." Nichkhun said with a smile 

"I have to introduce you to my girlfriend and her best friend, you'll like her." Minhyuk said 

Nickhun smiled, he said his greetings to Taecyeon and Yonghwa and had a quick convo before Minhyuk pulled him away

==================

"Vic, Minhyuk said that he wants to introduce someone to us. Come on let's go." Krystal said and Victoria just followed.

"Baby, this is my friend, Nickhun. Nichkhun, my girlfriend, Krystal and her best friend, Victoria." Minhyuk introduced 

Nichkhun and the two ladies were surprised of seeing each other here.

"Nichkhun-sshi" Victoria said 

"Nickhun oppa?" Krystal said 

"Krystal-sshi? Victoria-sshi?" Nichkhun said 

Minhyuk looked at them weird, "You three know each other?"