Chapter 1

Being Loved By You

Victoria's POV

"Fate, when will you bring my Prince Charming?" I asked myself as I day dreamed of the perfect guy. Tall, handsome, caring, sweet, romantic and most importantly, he loves me. When will that guy appear in my life? *sigh* All I could do, is just dream and wait for that special guy. 

 

"Victoria?! Are you listening?" Krystal asked with a slight irritated tone.

 

That made me snap back to reality. 

 

"crap" I cursed under my breath. I just remembered that I was at a meeting. 

 

"Sorry. Please continue, what were we discussing again? I'm so sorry." I said with a apologetic tone.

 

 "better not do that often, we're with big clients." Krystal whispered

 

"I'm really sorry about Ms. Song here. Let's get back into the discussion." Krystal apologized.

 

After the meeting, I went straight to my office. Not until...

 

"VICTORIA! WAIT. WE NEED TO TALK." Krystal yelled out to me as I was about to exit the conference room.

 

I stopped and waited for her. "Great, here comes the nagging again." I whispered to my self, hoping that she didn't hear.

 

"What now Krystal? I've got lots of things to do. And here waiting for you is making me lose time." I said, irritatedly. It's true, I still have a lot of things to do. And waiting waste the time I have to finish. 

 

"Geez, I'm coming. Let's go talk in your office." Krystal said

 

I nodded and made my to my office. 

 

Krystal sat down on the sofa, and started blabbing at the way I act at the meeting. 

 

"What were you thinking, that made you forget that you were at the meeting?." Krystal asked

 

"some things, that you don't need to worry about." I said as I looked at the papers that were on my desk.

 

"oh, don't give me that excuse Ms. Song" Krystal said she got up and walked towards my desk

 

"you were thinking about your Prince Charming again, weren't you?" Krystal asked 

 

I looked up at her and said "why are you still asking, if you already know?"