How strong he is

Too Good To Me [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

« Everyone has scars. We don't just all swear them on outside. »

After becoming friend with the athlete popular guy, the life didn't seen different to Bambam. He had the same friends, the same true friends, the same days and the same habits and it was all he needs. Almost thanking the God that his daily life isn't change. But, since this famous party at Junsu's house, everything, little by little, started to change. He doesn't why nor how, but the students in Hish School began to change towards him. Some people of his class started to talked with him, short conversations but conversations that he doesn't have in the past with them. It's not all, some people he barely know, even doesn't know at all started to greet him when he walked in the hallway, in the yard, or even in the cafeteria. Sometimes, they said that he was cool, that he was courageous to have faced, the Queen, Yoona. All of this, make him feel embarrassed, not at ease. Unlike him, his own friends enjoyed it a lot. You know, the fact that people started to recognize you, to noticed you, to be accepted bu others, that was the reason why his friends enjoyed it. To Bambam, that was different, 'cause he does nothing about it, nothing to be noticed. He stayed careful about all this sudden popularity. Everyone know, when the life give you something, it's only to take it away later.

Between Jackson and him, nothing had changed. I mean, they aren't really talked since this horrible party. They shared only smiles and looks when they met each other. And that was enough to Bambam, and apparently to Jackson as well. They sent a few messages where they learned more about the other. And the result was that they had a lot in common : Music, dance, videos games, movies, shopping and they really love funny things and tease each others. Plus, they liked to learn more about their native country, 'cause yeah, China to one, Thaïland to the other. At this end, they became closer, little by little. The end of the school day finished peacefully and without problems while everyone came back at their own homes.

The brown head was in a good mood when he entered his house. Well, his luxurious house. He passed through the kitchen, taking an apple and walked to his room, humming a song that he heard a few hours earlier from his best friend. What wasn't his surprise when he saw his dad standing in front of his door, looking at him with a serious and unhappy face. He stopped his steps, questioning himself. He was at first confused, doesn't seem to understand what's going on here. That's at this moment that he saw the papers in the right hand of his father. Now, he understood. He was in troubles.

- Can you explain this ? Showing the papers.

- I-I.. He tried to say with an hesitant voice 'cause he can heard the disappointment in his voice. 

- How did you hide the university admissions ? Why did you lie to me when I ask you if we received them ? Exclaimed his father visbly annoyed.

He remained silent. After all, it's the true. He hid them for not his father see them. Especially one. His father was a fencing athlete back then, that's why Jackson do it as well. He like the fencing, it's just that he doesnt' think about the fact to do it all his life either. He continues to do it because he doesn't want to disappoint his father. The reality is that he doesn't know himself what he want to do in the future. He loves so much things. And, there is something to what he's thinking from a challenge night. The challenge of one blond-hair. The challenge of singing. He felt so good this night in front of a crowd, discovering a new thing, a new happy thing, an enjoy thing in his life thank to this guy. No one had tried to judge him, he received a lot of love and support. An unforgettable memory to him. Then, since this, without knowing he started to sing when he was alone at his house, what happens often because of his parents works. Before he was lonely, but the music erase his loneliness and he felt happy about it. And now, he realized that he wanted to make his father proud, but he wanted to live for himself too. Not with his father dreams but with his own. So, he took all the courage he had and faced his father.

- I don't want to go in the university you were, dad.

- But it's the only way to accomplish your dream, we talked much about it, Jackson ! Retorted his dad.

- It's not MY dream ! It's YOUR dream ! Raising his voice with anger which surprised the older man, confused. You never asked me what's my dream... Lowering his voice then raising it again. You only get concerned by yours !

The man and his son were speechless. Tension in the air. The man was shocked, he doesn't expect that. He doesn't understand what does that even means. Jackson and him talked a lot about it back then, since he's child. Together, they went at fencing championship. They enjoyed it a lot. Then, he started to take fencing lessons for his son. His son never said he doesn't like it. He was so happy to see that his own son will be a fencing athlete like him. He was proud to share the same dream with him. Actually, he wasn't the true. He finally spoke.

- Why did you do it then ? He dared to ask, calmly.

- Because I didn't want to disapoint you. I wanted to make you proud ! Visibly still upset. I like fencing but it's not my dream !

- Stop talking to me like this, I'm your dad !

This last sentence made him more upset. " How can a dad doesn't worry about the dreams of his son ? How can he lives his dreams through his own child ? " he thought even more upset. Actually, he had so many emotions in his mind. More than upset, he was sad. Tired to have to live the dreams of his father. Tired to not being understood and it's even worse when it's the members of your family. His life was already planned by his dad. He doesn't want it anymore. He want to decide himself, he wants to take decisions himself, for his own good. He sighs loudly and run off of his house, without paid attention to the words spoken by his father.

After running for a while, he stopped in a park. He doesn't want to return at his house. He doesn't want to hear more things. He just wanted to calm down and erase all his worries during a moment. Thus he pulls his phone out of his jacket pocket and started to search a name. When he found it, he dial it.

One ring. 

- Pick up please.. Begging with a low voice.

Two ring.

- Pick up. He repeated, tapping his fingers against his chest.

Three ring.

- Pick u- He was cut off.

- Yeoboseyo ? A kindly voice asked across the phone.

- Thanks God you pick up ! He sighs in relief.

-  Something's wrong ? Quickly worried.

Jackson closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. Just heard this familiar voice calm him slowly, little by little. 

- Yeoboseyo ? Yeoboseyo ? 

- Where are you now ? Finally Jackson asked with the most calm voice he could.

- I'm in a coffee shop. Shortly said.

- Which one ? Looking around.

- The one in front of the river Han. The " Hot & Sweet Coffee ", why ? Questioning.

- Don't move, I'll come. He replied quickly.

And without letting the other answer, he hung up and put his phone in his pocket. Walking, wait, more running actually, in the way of this famous coffee shop, where he could rest a little and forget all his worries and bad thoughts. Especially the argument he had a few minutes ago.

He stopped at the coffee shop and looked through the windows if this person was still here. He found her very quickly, He can notice her everywhere. He entered in the coffee shop, makin his way to a table where a guy was sitting, eating a cake. A not too small but not too big cake. Like a brithday cake in reality. He sat on the other chair in front of this guy.

- Why do you eat a birthday cake ? He asked, joking, attempting to have attention.

The face of this guy looked at him, with a smile. A friendly smile that make Jackson felt relaxed, at ease. Now, he was calm. All his worries disappeared, all his bad toughts and this argument disappeared as if they never came in his mind.

- Because it's somebody's birthday somewhere. This voice saying happily.

- Really ? Well, Jackson doesn't expect this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter