Not an ordinary day

Too Good To Me [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 « Every day may not be good. But there is something good in every day. »

A Friday morning like any other, a baby-faced blond, was preparing breakfast for his mother and little sister. " Another day like the others ", he thought when he heard footsteps going towards the kitchen. He smiled at the sight of this smiling face.

- Good Morning, Mom !

- Morning Son. Giving him a kiss on his round cheeks. It smeels good. What have you prepared this morning ?

- Today, I tried pancakes. I don't know if they are good, but I put all my love for June and you. He said with a reassuring smile.

The young guy put it on the table two plates of pancakes without forgetting the coffee latte and a cup of chocolate for the two loves of his life. He admired his artwork, the breakfast he did before giving a nod to the woman who was waiting for the green light to taste it. He became nervous when he saw his mom put a piece in his mouth. He waited with his questioning eyes the verdict of the taste. With the single thought on his mind : " Make it good. Make it good. Seeing that his mom looking at him with an expressionless face, he began to panic. Do I have failed ? It doesn't taste good ? Ah, I knew I shouldn't have to test something new like that..." The expression on his face was dying little by little as his thoughts, as if the end of the world just happened. A crystalline laughter was heard. Eyes wide open, returning to his senses, incredulous, in front of the scene that played in front of him. His mom was literally making fun of him. And all the thoughts and emotions he had felt a few minutes ago disappeared. Leaving a smile appeared on his baby face, happy to have made his mom laugh involuntarily.

- It's taste good. It's very good Bambam, very delicious, I swear. She said with a genuine smile on her lips, before leaving in laughter remembering the face Bambam had earlier.

- Yah ! Mom, stop making fun of me !

- Sorry son, but You should've seen your face earlier, it was hilarious !

Seeing that his mom continue to laugh, he couldn't do anything but sigh. He looked at the clock from the kitchen. 7 am was displayed. Time to wake up his little sister, June, so she could have time to prepare herself, because everyone know that a girl spend at least half an hour in the bathroom, but also the time to have her breakfast before leaving for school. He noticed that his mom had stopped laughing, and drank her coffee.

- I'm going to wake up June, mom. He said before leaving the kitchen with a nod of his mom.

A few minute later after waking up his little sister and making sure that everything was alright, Bambam left home for high school. Not forgetting to place a kiss on the cheeks of the two women in his life. He remembered something very important along the way and immediately dialed a number. One ring. Two ring.

- Allô Bambam, something wrong ? A worried voice asked.

- Mom, I forget to tell you that I'm working tonight. The meal is ready in the fridge, you just get to warm it up.

- Bambam, it's alright. We could order, don't worry too much about us. You don't have to do it.

- I have to do it, mom. He sigh. I want to do it. A silence. Have a good day. I love you. The both of you.

- We love you too. Have a good day and tell to Yugyeom to come one day. A second voice appear. I love you my hero ! Don't be too tired.

The second voice make him smile. It was his little sister. His June. When he feel tired, sad or other, she's the only one who can make him smile again. She's his little angel. He nodded before hanging up, the relief in his shoulders and a smile on his face. " An ordinary day. A day like any other ", he though again. 

It was his daily routine. An ordinary day. Take care of his mom and his little sister. Take care of the housework before his mom come back to her work. Take care of the studies of his sister but also his own. Take care to make enough money thanks to his friday and saturday night job as a musical group with his friends but also thanks to his part-time job as a server when he don't have class, to help his mom in the family expenses. He don't have a time for himself. He don't have a time to be tired, to be sick. He don't have a time to go out with his friends. He don't have a time to have a boyfriend, 'cause yeah, he's gay. But, it's not like if he would like to have a time for himself. He just don't mind. To him, the important thing is his family. He have a time only for his family. To make them happy. And it was like that since 2 years now. For only one reason : a promise.

Fifteen minutes later, he saw his best friend, Yugyeom in front of the big gate of the high school. The latter smiled at the vision of his friend.

- 'Morning Bambam ! The taller said with a wave.

Bambam smile and wave his hand in return while moving towards him. Yugyeom is his only true friend. Of course Bambam have others friends like Junior, a very cool guy, protective and very talkative who play jokes everythime. Funny or not. And like Jaebum, a.k.a. JB for friends, soul of leader in him, head resting on his shoulders with very goods advices even if he doesn't apply to himself. But Yugyeom is encore different, it's as if they were real brothers. They understand each other just with a glance. No need to talk. Like twins. He can trust in Yugyeom with eyes closed. These three are his only friends and it's alright to Bambam. 'Cause to him, better to have a few frriends you can count on, that have many close to sab you. Don't you think ? It's with them also he sings every friday and saturday night. They are like a second family. Shoulders on which you can rest.

- How are you today ? Are you ready for the tests ? ask Bambam.

He looks at the person, waiting for an answer.

- I'm good. Even for the tests.  

- You haven't revised, right ? A suspicious question that Bambam had to ask.

- Yah ! I rewieved. I'm sure to have at least 5. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter