Be careful

Too Good To Me [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

« Be careful who you trust. Not everyone that smiles at you is your friend. »

A young guy with brown hair, wearing black clothes as his own usual, was waiting in front of one gate. Literally wriggling his fingers, probably out of nervousness. When he realized this, he didn't understand why he did this. He was never nervous until now. Always sure of himself, confident. But last week, he didn't control anything. He became nervous, uncertain, gradually losing confidence in him. The only reason of this change is in this house, in front of him. Everything is because of this person. Because of him. I can't explain why, but this person keeps rejecting him. When he wants to start a conversation with him, this person didn't reply. He simply ignores him. As if he didn't exist in the world. Although he does everything to get closer to him, to be friend with him, he faced only a wall, everytime. It was his first failure. Usually, no one can resist to him. Everyone wants to be his friend, sometimes even more. But this person, this guy, doesn't. So, he decided to see him as a challenge. He wants to be his friend. Or rather he should be his friend. He has no choice about it. 

The door of the house in question opened, revealing a round face, smiling and happy. It's him. It's Bambam. The nervousness began to take up more space than expected. " Will I still be rejected ? What should I do to accept me ? What if I can do it ? " All theses questions start to run in his mind. He tooks his courage in both hands, as the quote say, and waved his hand at the young guy who hadn't seen him yet. He felt a huge disappointment when the expression of the beautiful bond face, 'cause yes he was beautiful, changed radically at the sight of Jackson.

- Who are you, Jackson ? Are you a stalker or something like this ? Bambam asked visibly annoyed.

" Another failure ", he thought. Jackson didn't know what to say. Right, if we see it like this, the fact that it is there in front of his house, waiting for him, then they are clearly not friends, it may seem like a stalker. But what could he do ? This is the only solution he found to deal with Bambam, since he avoided him, he ignored him, acted as if he didn't exist since their first meeting in korean class.

- You avoided me the whole week. I hadn't other choice to talk to you. Replied finally Jackson.

- Why should I talk to you ? Asked Bam in a cold way.

- Because I want to be your friend. Said Jackson, trying to stay calm.

- But I don't want to be your friend, Jackson ! Why don't you understand this simple sentence ?!

Well, it's true. Bambam didn't stop to tell him this. But Jackson don't want to give up. He can't. Bambam have to be his friend. And he will, in any way possible. Jackson will do everything for that. Failures after failures, but he will succeed. He looked at the guy in front of him. He can't read his emotions, his feelings. He has no hints, no informations about this baby-face who might help to be closer to him. He decided to give it all out.

- What can I do to make you believe in me ? Tell me and I will do it. 

Bambam was at first, shocked. Well, He didn't expected this from the most cool and popular guy. At this moment, he starts to think : " Maybe I can ask him to do something he can't, because of his popularity, like that he leave me alone ? What can I ask ? Oh ! This ! " A smirk appeared on his lips. He is certain to be rid of him after that. Jackson looked at him, waiting the request.

- I'm working at night. I sing with my group in a pub.

Jackson continue to look at him, not seeing where he was going despite being surprised by this announcement. He didn't know that Bambam sang. " Definitely, he's really mysterious " he thought. He noticied that Bambam was smiling, at him or not, real smile or not, he doesn't even know. But he was smiling. Maybe a good thing. Or rather a wrong thing. He must really learn to read him. 

- You'll sing a song that I would have choosen. Smiling. If you are sincere, you'll do it despite the fear to losing your popularity, right ?

Bambam left a surprised Jackson by his request. It was funny to him. His toughts were : " I won this time, Wang Jackson. You'll not take the risk on putting your popularity in danger for me, not knowing what I'll reserve to you. Right ? " At this time, I realized that maybe Jackson doesn't even know how to sing. Then he imagined him on stage singing. Singing as wrong as possible. A laugh started. A really loud laugh. Maybe he was right. But, maybe he was wrong, and at this tought, he stopped laughing. What if Jackson come to sing tonight ?

While the morning, Bambam was surprised to notice that he hadn't seen Jackson. He doesn't care too much. To him, it's cool that not be annoyed by this stalker. He joined his friends at the lunch break, the last lunch break of the week. Here again, Jackson wasn't here. Not even his friends. Weird. At this moment, he remembered the Friday of the last week. The friday where Jackson began to appear everywhere. Sometimes with a smile, sometimes with a conversation although he never answered in back. He began to think that maybe he had gone too far. Too cold towards him. And couldn't help but feel sorry.

- Bambam ? What's going on ? Asked Yugyeom with a worried face.

Bambam sighs. Looking at his friends who were looked at him back. Bambam shook his head as if to chase away the thoughs he had a few seconds ago.

- Something with Mister Wang ? Junior was smiling.

- You became friends ? Added Jaebum.

Bambam nodded. His friends sigh from despair. He knew that Junior, Jaebum and Yugyeom wanted to him to become friends with the stalker.But being too careful, he never really left to Jackson a chance to approach him. At least, to get closer to him. To get to know him. To be friends. Why ? Because it doesn't need more friends. The friends in front of him was enough to him. But, especially 'cause he still doesn't understand why the famous stalker wants to be his friend. Overnight. As if Mr. Wang was up one morning, and said to himself : Today, I'll make friend with the most invisble person that I see. Everyone should be careful at first, no ? So, well, it's true, he chose to be careful towards him, trying to send the stalker away as far as possible.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter