Chp.6

My first love, Kim Jong In.

Suddenly someone came in. "Choi Minjung-ssi, please follow me." what's with suddenly following her?

I came outside to see-


 

The hall was so dark but a whole lot of candles light up the way asking me to follow it. There were red roses petals speading on the carpet, it was so beautiful. I followed where the candles and roses petals lead me and there I saw him standing there in the balcony, it looks like a painting to me. He turned his back slowly and faced me while showing his signature smirk. I went to stand beside him in the balcony. "The view is awesome right?" the view looks like it wasn't real, it looks like a painting, it was so beautiful and I didn't know Seoul was this beautiful. 

He suddenly turn me to him, making me look at him. He slowly kneel down. Wait why is he kneeling down. "Minjung-ah" he looked deeply to my eyes and my knees were going weak. "I- ah I don't know how to start this." He laughed awkwardly. "It has been 16 years since we've known each other.., right?" He smiled. "Do you remember when you were 7 and I started bullying you?"

 

"Oppa!! Don't push me around!! My ice cream will fall!" I was holding ice cream in my hand but Jongin oppa keeps on pushing me around jokingly.

"I don't care" he stick his tongue out and started pushing me more.

I was trying to walk carefully so my ice cream won't fall but the stone in front of my foot won't cooperate with me.

"Its your fault!" I said between my sob. I cried of course since I was just 7 that time.

"Ei, I didn't pushed that strong." He tried to defend himself but I cried even more. "O-okay. I'm sorry, okay?" He took my hand and pulled me up.

"Sorry won't bring my ice cream back." I pouted angrily, still sobbing.

"Aigo, such a baby. I'll buy you a new one." He patted my head.

"Jinjja?" I looked at him with my puppy eyes.

"No." He laughed. "I'll buy you a new one." He continued. "You're such a baby. Who in the right mind would take care of you if its not me? How are you going to find a boyfriend or a husband?" He tsked.

"Then I'm going to marry you." I said innocently.

 

"I started bullying you that time, because I like you. I stopped doing that after I understood what is love. You might be still too small to understand love that time but I do. I have loved you for 8 years already." He lift a bouquet of red roses in his hand. "And I will love you for a thousand years." I really don't know how to react to this. "Do you remember that day? the last day you were here?"

 

"I know we still can't date right now but when I'm old enough to find a job, to get my own salary, not depending on my parents anymore, by that time please come back to me, I'll be a good boyfriend, I promise."

 

"I do." How could I forgot that promise. 

"I still keep my promise. Now that I'm old enough, I have a job and you're here, this is my chance." he took a deep breath. "Even though I'm really incompetent in a lot of things, If you give me a chance, I will fight for this until the end. So will you still accept me as your boyfriend?" since when did he became so good with words. I can't find a word to desribe this. 

"But oppa, for your information, I have loved you for a good 7 years, I wasn't that small not to understand love. Why would I not accept you? As long as you're trying, I'll stay." 

He stood up and wraps me around his arm like a teddy bear. He my hair slowly and kissed my head. "I love you, so damn ing much." he whispered with his lips on my head. 

"I love you too."

 

"There's something I was curious about." Now that I think of it, its keeps going through my brain.

"What?" he looked at my eyes so seriously its kinda funny.

"Why, why don't you want to stay in my apartment yesterday? why didn't you sleep on the bed instead of sleeping on the hard floor?"

"Aigo, you were worried about that?" He my hair. "We weren't dating yesterday, and even though you know me well, I'm still a man, you know. I don't want you to look easy, sleeping with a man you're not even dating, so I was waiting for this day." 

"What about the reporters? or your fans?" Right! his fans. What if they knew he is dating someone?

"I told my agency this morning that I'm dating someone, it was a huge fight but everything is worth it if its you. So its okay if the reporters saw us, we don't have to hide." He eased my worries. "About my fans, I'm pretty sure they'll understand. If they hurt you, I'll protect you." And that words is all I wanted to hear. 'I'll protect you'

 


I kept cringing when I wrote this chapter

Too much cheesiness.