Chp.3

My first love, Kim Jong In.

Such a beautiful morning. 

Wait, what date is it today? Oh right, 24 november 2014. Christmas is coming soon! I can't wait to meet Jongin oppa and celebrate it with him! 

Hish, but I have a schedule today, I can't just stay in the bed daydreaming about Jongin oppa.

Wait.. What time is it? 1 pm? Oh its just 1 pm............... WAIT WHAT 1 PM?!  I'M LATE.

so its gonna be forever or its gonna go down in fla- damn I'm doomed there's 20 miss calls from my manager. "ALICE-SSI! WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING YOUR PHONE?! YOU'RE SO LATE FOR THE SCHEDULE! EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR YOU! HURRY UP! I'LL BE COMING THERE IN 5 MINUTES" "I'm sorry.... I overslept... yes."

I quickly took a bath, dressed myself with a crappy clothes but comfortable, hoodies, because I can't choose clothes again, its just too late, and I didn't do my makeup because its just too late I told you, yes bare face. I wore sneakers and bring some canola bars, I haven't ate at all. Soon, the manager came and rush me to the studio. He yelled at me non-stop in the car. "WHY DO YOU WAKE UP SO LATE, THEY'RE ALL WAITING FOR YOU, YOU KNOW YOU'RE A MODEL, YOU SHOULD BE ON TIME" and I only can answer him, "yes... I'm sorry" "PLEASE PUT ON ALARM NE-" "Do you want?" I gave him a bar of canola, and fortunately he accepts and stop yelling. I ate the canola bar too. I do feel bad but I'm so hungry really.

When I arrives at the studio, I swear nobody really was angry or what. The power of international idol maybe but I apologized to all of them. A little aegyo doesn't hurt right.

"Sorry Kai-ssi, I'm really late right, I overslept so I woke up so late." I bowed.

"its okay, really." he laughed.

"Really? Thank you." I'm so glad he's not angry or what.

We're closer now than before though. Its not as awkward as the first time we met. We can talk about random stuff now. And sometimes.. I don't know why my heart beats so fast when I'm talking to him. But he's not Jongin oppa. I can't love him.

After about an hour or so, the shoot is done and I went back to my apartment.

Ahhh its so boring. What should I do? Oh! Why not open my old e-mail? maybe there's some email from my old friends.

email: [email protected]

Wait what is the password? I forgot damn.

Lets try this one.

password: minjung96

Incorrect password

Damn what is it? 

How about this one?

password: kimjongin

YES ITS OPEN!

scroll scroll

Woah there's a lot message from Jongin oppa. I should try to open it.

2007: "Minjung-ah, Oppa auditioned at SM-ent, and you know what? I GOT ACCEPTED! Its because of that lucky charm you gave me! thank you!" wait what? SM ent? wait what...

2010: "Minjung-ah, how have you been? I missed you a lot. They said I will debut soon! I'm so excited! I wish you would read my emails." 2010 debuts?

2011: "Minjung-ah! I've debuted now! My band name is EXO and you should remember my stage name okay? its 'KAI' and I missed you" Kai...? its you all along......? did you knew it was me all along....?

2012: "Uri Minjung-ie what are you doing? Its really tough here practicing and all.. I wish you were here to cheer me up like you used to. Btw I saw you on the magazine! You were so pretty. Do you have any boyfriend there? Don't you dare, I will not allow you to hahahhaha" he knew all along... he knew it was me

2013: "Minjung-ah! did you saw my comeback? I was cool right? did you bought the album already? I hope you had or I'm not talking to you anymore. jk HAHAHAHA I miss you :) I saw you on vogue magazine today, what should I do? you're just getting prettier, no wait you're beautiful"

2014: "Minjung-ah! I finally met you today after for so long.. you didn't realize it was me right? so that means you never really open my emails.. its okay now that I can see you in real life. You were so beautiful, I'm not sure what to say. I miss you really a lot" why didn't you tell me? why?! nappeun namja! tears were coming out of my eyes, I'm not sure if this is because I'm happy or because I'm angry.. maybe both..

I hurriedly open my contact and called him.

"Hello, Alice-ssi?"

"Nappeun namja."

"Sorry?"

"Nappeun namja.. You knew it was me all along. Why didn't you tell me?" the tears won't stop coming out, how to stop it?

"Minjung-ah" that voice that I've been longing for

"Oppa.. why didn't you tell me.. why" the tears wont stop coming out.

"Even if I told you, will you believe me? No you won't. I'm sorry." but half of it were true. I don't think I would believe it.

"Can you text me your address? I'm coming there."

"Okay." I hung up the phone and send him my address.

Kai-ssi

"Jeonsae apartment

Room no. 88, 

8th floor

Apgujeong street"

"Okay just wait, I'll be there soon, okay?"

"Okay."

 

I seriously need to change his name though.

Okay done 'Jongin oppa'.


I'm finally done everybody :')

A long one this time right?

Subscribe and comment please!

Please do follow my instagram: @chooalicia_

Thankiess ^^