Chp.5

My first love, Kim Jong In.

I was woken up by the rude alarm again. Was about to sleep again but suddenly I remember that Jongin oppa is here. I look around the room to find that y tall man but he wasn't there. Maybe he's in the toilet? or in the kitchen?. I went outside my bedroom but he's nowhere to be seen. He wouldn't play hide and seek early in the morning, right?.

I went to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of water and saw this note on the refrigerator. 'I have a schedule so I'm going first. I can't wake you up since you're sleeping so soundly. Lets meet later, I'll call you. -your oppa.' what's with the 'your oppa' so childlish. Even though it was childlish, I can't stop smiling that morning.

I didn't have any schedule today, so after I took a bath and eat breakfast, I spent my day watching some dramas in my pajamas while waiting for oppa's call. when will he call? 

'can I lay by yo-' finally he called. I pressed the green button. "Yobuseyo" I started. "Minjung-ah, you aren't going anywhere today right?" "Where would I go, its already night" "Are you home now?" "I'm at home." I beamed. "Get ready, I'll fetch you." "Where are we going?" "Just get ready, you'll see." I can see him smirking from here. "So should I wear a dress or-" "You look beautiful in anything but formal would be good." stop flattering people please. "Okay. Don't come too fast." I heard him laugh, "alright." I can sense his smile from here. I pressed the red button and the call dropped.

I was literally running, searching what clothes to wear. Glad I didn't have too much formal dresses so its not that hard to choose. I chose my red dress, it flowed to my legs, kinda see-through on the stomach as if it were a crop tee, the side were also kinda see-through, the back was backless. It looked stunningly beautiful yet not too much for a fine dining. Thanks a lot to Cara for this dress.

I curled my hair and done my makeup. I used a gold eyeshadow over my eyelids and dark brown eyeshadow to add depth, eyeliner to make my eyes bigger and create glamorous wings, mascara over my eyelashes, shaping my eyebrow, my cheeks were already pink so I don't use blusher, and finishing off with my favorite lipstick. I'm so glad I learned this from my makeup artist. 

I put my sparkling swarovski heels on and bring my favorite shiny gold tone channel clutch.

Just when I finished, the bell rang. It must be Jongin oppa. I opened the door to see a charming prince in black tuxedo. him in tuxedo is my weakness. I saw his jaw drops. Do I look weird? ugly? maybe I should wear the other dress? is this too much? "Y-y-you look so beautiful" he was eyeing me which makes me so nervous. "Why do you wear something so open." He opened his blazer and put it over my shoulder. "Lets go, Princess?" he took my hand in his and walked down the apartment. When we areach the lobby, I saw a butler opening a limo door for us. "Oppa, what's with the limo and driver? where's your car?" "I rent this car just for you tonight." Since when did he become so romantic?

"We've arrived." I heard the driver said. I look outside the car, its the 63 building. "Oppa, don't tell me..." he can't be true. "I already reserved it." He grinned playfully. Its walking on the cloud, its like the most expensive dining here in seoul.

We had fun talking and eating. The food was delicious as expected. "Minjung-ah, wait a minute, I need to go to the toilet." "Oh? Okay."

5 minute

10 minute

why is he taking so long? did he took a dump?

Suddenly someone came in. "Choi Minjung-ssi, please follow me." what's with suddenly following her?

I came outside to see-


CLIFFHANGER HOHOHOHO

WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE SAW OUTSIDE?

I'LL LEAVE IT TO YOUR IMAGINATION UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER UPDATED!

STAY TUNE GUYS

ITS 3AM I SHOULD PROBABLY GO TO SLEEP NOW

LONG CHAPTER THIS TIME. DO YOU LIKE IT?

NIGHT MORNING GUYS! ^^