Chp.4

My first love, Kim Jong In.

'DING DONG' that must be Jongin oppa!

I hurriedly open the door and hugged him so tightly. 

"Woah so feisty," he laughed. Yes that laugh, the same melody I used to hear.

"Why didn't you tell me? why did you lie" I cried in his arm, making his shirt wet. 

He hugged me tighter than before. "I'm sorry, Minjung-ah" he apologized.

And we were just in other's arm like for probably an hour. Until I stopped crying.

 

"Oppa, what do you want to eat?" I asked since I'm quite a good cook and we both haven't ate yet. Why did I ask even though I knew the answer? Probably fried chicken again.

"Fried Chicken!" I knew it. He has always been a chicken maniac like Onew oppa since like idk when.

"Always" I started cooking while he search for a movie to watch. What's the point of searching if he's just going to choose Pirates of the carribean like almost everytime.

"So do you have any boyfriend while you're in france?" he suddenly asked so randomly.

I decided to , "of course I do" I tried to sound as real as possible.

"What?! who is he?" omg he was like so shocked that he yelled. He's so gulliable.

"You don't need to know. Not like you'll know him if I told you his name anyway." okay I think this is too much.

"Oh." he looked hurt.

"Jk. I was just teasing you" I laughed so hard. 

"YAH! HOW DARE YOU!" He started chasing me like we used to before. We were like running around the apartment, it was a lot of fun.

"How about you, Oppa?" I panted, "I heard you went out with a girl from SMent? Krystal if I'm not wrong." I continued. If I know the answer, I'm afraid I'll be hurt, but if I don't, I won't know if the rumour is true or not.

"I dont know. Yes, No, Maybe?" he joked. Don't make me so nervous like that, please.

"Oppa!!" I pouted. 

"No I didn't, I promised you didn't I" he said reassuringly

"Huh? what promise?" I don't remember him making promise

"That one, at the beach"

 

It was my last day in Korea and tomorrow I should go to France with mom and dad. Jongin oppa and I went to the beach with his bicycle. I was siting behind him, hugging his waist while he rode the bicycle. It was a good day, the weather was good, the wind breezing, the smell of summer.... and my favorite, Jongin oppa's smell, no he didn't use any parfume but he smells so good.

By the time we arrived at the beach, it was almost evening, at about 5 pm. we sat on the warm and dry sand while watching the scene of the sea, the waves, the bright sky. 

"Oppa, you won't forget me, right?" I started.

"Ofcourse not, why would I?" he reassure me

"But what if you found a girlfriend?" I asked, worried.

"I won't. I know we still can't date right now but when I'm old enough to find a job, to get my own salary, not depending on my parents anymore, by that time please come back to me, I'll be a good boyfriend, I promise." he smiled. that smile that always stuck in my mind. "Promise?" "I promise" we linked our finger together, "stamped" we said simultaneously which made us laughed. 

I was watching the sun set when he suddenly called me, "Choi Min Jung", I love it when he calls my name. I turned my head to the right and look at him. why is he staring at me like that? Before I was able to say anything, He closed his eyes and start to lean in. this is happening. what should I do? should I like close my eyes? or should I like pucker my lips? should I- I wasn't finish thinking when I felt his lips on my lips, I closed my eyes slowly and following his lead. this is our first real kiss.

 

 

"You still remember that?" I blushed, remembering our first kiss

"of course I do" he smiled. again that smile, that familiar smile. even the boyfriend part or our first kiss?

"sorry... for not coming back soon" I looked down

he held my head so I faced him, "you coming back here itself is enough for me" he hugged me tightly, not wanting to let go. Stop making me expect so high.

 

"Are you going to stay here for the night?" I asked

"I can't" he seemed.. uncomfortable? maybe he don't want to?

"why? pleaseee" I did an aegyo

"Alright, alright" he gave in

 

I thought he was about to sleep on the bed beside me but he suddenly took the pillow and a blanket from the closet, lay it on the floor, and he slept there. 'but why? he really don't like me? do he has someone he likes? or someone he's going out with? but he said no.. is he lying? or what?' a thousand thought flies in my head until I fell asleep.