Chp.1

My first love, Kim Jong In.

Oh my god! Tomorrow I'm going back to my hometown, Korea!

Damn I miss Korea so bad, it has been like 5 years since I moved from Korea.

I never listened to K-pop anymore. The last time I listened to K-pop was when I was in Korea. Me & Jongin oppa always listened to SHINee since Taemin oppa is one of the member in SHINee and our bestfriend. But after I moved to France, I only focused to my studies, because I want to be successful and maybe I can go back to Korea someday and meet Jongin oppa again, since my parents don't want to move to Korea again. why you said? I don't know too, ask them.

I packed my bag with almost the whole closet, well, because I'm going to live in Korea for I don't know how long, I might actually live there like forever.

I passed through the immigration gate and took my luggage. I looked around this familiar building, it seems like it has changed a lot.

KOREA I'M BACK!

No, there's no bodyguards, neither fans are here too...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AAAAAAAAA ALICE CHOI WELCOME TO KOREA AAAAAAAAAA 

 

-just kidding. Of course my bodyguards are here and I'm standing in front of like I don't know there's so many people, its like a fanmeeting! I didn't know I had a lot of fans here. I should've come sooner.

"Hi Everyone!" I waved to the crowds while my manager and bodyguards rushed me to the car.

It was my first day in Korea and yet they already told me to work. That's great, super great. I mean working while I was jet-lagging is pretty alright.

"Alice-ssi, for this week, you'll be working with the member of the most popular group in Korea right now, Kai from EXO" my manager proclaimed.

Who's Kai? Who's EXO anyway? "Okay, I got it." I nodded. "Oh anyway, can I see my schedule?" I wanted to check when I'll be free, I wanted to go to Jongin oppa's house to meet him and his parents.

"Here" he gave me my schedule agenda.

Let's see.. hmm... YES! next week is free so I can go to Jongin oppa's house!

"Thank you" I give back the schedule.


I think this is the end of the first chapter..

I'm so sorry that it is so short but I have to go to school tomorrow

I actually wrote this like 2 weeks ago maybe but then the web suddenly refreshed by itself and BAM its all gone

I was so annoyed and doesn't feel like writting it anymore 

but here i am!

anyway subscribe, follow and comment!

Oh yea! follow my instagram: Chooalicia_

THANKS EVERYONE

HAVE A NICE DAY

AND SEE YOU NEXT TIME!

I LOVE YOU GUYS