Brat!!

Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one has ever been in Class112. That class was only for the smartest. All of the girls wanted to be in Class 112 since they all came here. The Principal knew if any girls were in that class they would be distracted. For APink it was a different case, the Principal knew they weren't attracted to them. Infinite and Exo were the most popular groups and also smart but, not as smart as Btob. Btob was truly the smartest but, they didn't have as many fans. Btob's fans were called Melody and they were nicer than most fans.  

In no time Btob and APink became good friends. Except, Naeun she didn't think Btob was that interesting and she was also shy.  She was a bit interested in Myungsoo(L) but, she knew she shouldn't have. He only looked like a guy in her elemetary school. She knew she shouldn't like him because he looked like someone else. Suddenly, she bumped into someone. 

"Are you even looking Naeun? Seriously, I know I am good looking but, I am busy and I have no time for you.Ugh!!"Myungsoo said honestly.

"Excuse me? Since when did I say u are GOOD LOOKING? I clearly  wasn't looking at your face. I just want to say sorry for bumping into you." Naeun said. 

"UGH. Stop wasting my time. I have to meet my fans. BYE!! You can join if you want." Myungsoo said and walked off.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter