TROUBLE!

Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk saw Infinite carrying seven buckets filled with ice and water. Minhyuk was going to warn them but, it was to late. Infinite poured the ice bucket water on Apink. They yelled at them and they were soaking wet.

Infinite said"I challenge Apink for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge."

"Excuse me? Since, when were we friends?"Apink said.

"I don't know but, now we are."Inifnite said.

"What are we going to do? School is going to start soon and our uniforms are wet."Apink angrily said.

"I don't know!!!Ugh!!! I hate Infinite!!!!Let's hope that Mr.Lee won't get mad."Bomi said.

"For sure, Bomi won't get in trouble. Mr.Lee loves Bomi."Eunji said.

"Sureeeee. He loves you too. Wait doesn't he love Apink though.?"Bomi said.

"Oh yeah. So true. Let's just tell Mr.Lee quickly before school starts."Chorong said.

Apink went into their homeroom class while, wearing wet clothes. All of them were shivering to death. They were really cold and they knew they would get sick. Then, Exo went up to them before they were going to Mr.Lee and gave them a new pair of clothes. They quickly changed the clothes and made it to class on time. They thanked them. The lesson they had was really boring. Than Baekhyun started to stare and it seemed like he had a crush on that person.

Author's Note 

I am sorry for the short update. SORRY!!!!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter