Mine

Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chanyeol!!!! Listen to me. STOP AVOIDING ME!!"Eunji screamed.

"Why should I listen to you? You already have a boyfriend to care about."Chanyeol said.

"C'mon you really think I would date a jerk like him?"Eunji explained.

"Trueeeee but still. I still think you need owe me because i'm going to forgive you."Chanyeol said.

"Ok.ok.ok. What do you want???"Eunji said curiously.

"I want you to be mine."Chanyeol said while kneeling and giving Eunji flowers.

 

"That's so cheesyyyyy Chanieee."Eunji said while leaning towards Chanyeol and giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JEONG EUNJI. WHY DID YOU DO THIS NOW I CAN'T BREATHE. AHHH OMG TODAY IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE."Chanyeol said in his head. 

"고마워(Gomawo=thank you) Eunji. I love you to the moon and back. I can't live without you please don't break my heart."Chanyeol said passionely.

"Chanyeol!!! Stop the cheesiness I can't handle it. I'm going to go if you continue."Eunji said while turning back. Then...

Chanyeol said" Don't go" and hugged Eunji.

"Chanyeol I was kidding I would never leave you. I love you! You are the best boyfriend I could ever want."Eunji said.

"OMG you said boyfriend XD my feelz. Let's go tell Exo and APink."Chanyeol said while holding Eunji's hand.

While one is happily fulfilling one of her wishes, one is facing one of her nightmares. 

"Chorong can you meet m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter