Story Time?

Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can you guys explain the story behind you guys?" Infinite said to Apink.

Apink looked at each other. Should they trust them? Or should they lie. Apink decided to tell Infinite.

"Long ago in middle school we use to be the popular even though we were schlorship students. Aoa used to be our besties but, they betrayed us. Apparently, in their point of view we stole their crushes hearts. Btw, we never dated anyone before. Aoa use to be the queenkas and we were the 2nd queenkas. Soon, we rose to be the queenkas and Aoa was the 2nd queenkas. They got really mad at us so than decided to cyber bully us and make fun of us since they knew our secrets. We couldn't tell the principal because Aoa's parents were the principals,board directers etc... This lasted for about half a year. Than, we started high school. After, middle school we didn't see them anymore but, suddenly we saw them. I think they came back form the States. Guys will you help us if they come to this school? " Apink said.

"Wow! Aoa is sure a pain in the . They are so rude. Don't worry Apink we will always have your back. In fact, we are your childhood friend in elementary school. You guys can't recognize us huh?" Infinite said.

"Really?! OMG IT'S YOU GUYS!!!! GOSH WE MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!" Apink said.

In the meantime, Exo was sitting behind them and feeling lonely. They were clearly jealous of Infinite. 

"Umm... Guys sorry to bother your gathering but, do you know we a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter