The purpose of this Letter?

Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi told the rest of Apink about Chorong talking to Mark. They teased Chorong for the rest of the week. Meanwhile, Chorong wasn't able to read the letter because Bomi was stalking her every single second,minute and hour. Than, Chorong decided to go to the library to open the letter because curiousity was killing her in the inside. The minute she opened it the scent of Mark came. She thought it was refreshing. She started reading the letter and she realized Mark was a sweet boy. He told Chorong about Jr's crush on Bomi and he told her about the funny moments. Chorong wanted to hear the story face to face not in a letter. She knew Mark was shy but he was very cute.  She was smiling widely  and she didn't realize Luhan and Minhyuk was stalking her. 

"What do you think she is really because I am jealous. You?"Luhan whispered to Minhyuk.

"We need to find out. Imagine if it was a boy giving her a letter to confess to her. Omg no this can't happen to my life. Why???? Luhan help me!!!" Minhyuk whispered.

"You know you might be wrong right? You are so stupid. No wonder Chorong has to tutor you. " Luhan whispered.

" Oh look there is Mark coming towards Chorong. Oh no. What is going to happen?! I can't hold it anymore." Minhyuk said.

"She doesn't know we are stalking her so hush!! If we want to know more than shut up. Okay?" Luhan said.

"Fine. I swear if Mark does anything to Chorong I will seriously punch him."Minhyuk said.

"Don't go to far. Chorong will get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter