Confused

Jealousy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Yookyung was seriously jealous. She wanted a love life. She wanted a boy to annoy her but she knew that wouldn't happen to her. It did once near the end of the year last year. There was a huge rumor that she liked Kris. It wasn't true. She didn't like him but she did like him for a couple of seconds. Kris stood up for Yookyung when she got in trouble. The rest of apink ship them together.  Slowly, she fell for him. Sadly, Kris transferred to a different class for a weird reason. They had a different class and had a different lunch. Kris would always tease Yookyung about the group she loved. Yookyung was a hard core fan. She would yell her lungs out for Kris. She didn't think it was funny. She was a serious, hardcore fan. After, a couple of weeks they didn't talk to each other. When, they met each other they drifted off as if they didn't know each other. Yookyung was hurt. No one had seen Yookyung being sad. In the inside she wanted Kris to talk to her. She realized she liked him a lot but he wouldn't talk to her and she wouldn't talk to him. It was so sad. She got use to it. In the other hand Peniel, one of Kris's friends would always . She didn't like him but she thought he was cute. Her heart still belonged to Kris though. Peniel chatted with her on Facebook every single day. Yookyung was enjoying texting him. He was amusing her and she forgot about Kris. She felt weird. She didn't know where her heart belonged. She was loss. 

CURIOUS ABOUT WHO YOOKYUNG

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter