Teach Me How To Study.

Clumsiness Brings You Love

( Tao P.O.V) 

Okay. What had he done? Did he piss Sehun off somehow? What was the time? 

9:48 am. . He guessed he should have woken him up. Great. Now he was guilty. He shut the laptop and put it in his bag and went to have a nice bath. 

He turned the tap on and boiling water seeped through the pipes with a screeching sound because of the pressure. He shaved his face, brushed his teeth and soaked himself in boiling water, stinging his skin. After he got out he wore a clean, black Armani suit and left for work.

                                                                _________________

"Good morning sir" Yixing smiled. It was a daily part of his routine. 

"Hello" Tao smiled. He loved Yixing. How could anybody not? His personality was all rainbows and butterflies and unicorns. 

"How much work toady?" He sighed. 

"uhhh.... We have a few complaints about the food. It never reaches the costumers in time. I believe the cook and the waiter fight nonstop. " Yixing had an apologetic smile. 

"Okay anything else?"

" Oh no. Just a few agreements and then your done."

"thanks Yixing. I don't know what I'd do without you."   

                                                                ___________________________

" All right, why am I getting complains about the food and that you both are quarreling like teenage girls." Tao asked.He was   always  serious about business.

Kyungsoo continued cooking whatever it was that he  perpared and Chanyeol was busy cleaning the plates.  

"I'm Speaking to you." They both flinched as if Tao was going to impale them. Well, he was a bit mean but he couldn't help it. It was in his genes. 

Kyungsoo spoke up." You have no idea how much this little keeps ing with me. He saw my boyfriend last week and couldn't shut up about my Kai. Stay away from him he's mine. I'll ing decapitate your head you got that?"

" You obviously don't deserve him. He belongs to charming people like me. And yeah, your not the only person who can  give death threats. You're so freaking short I could stomp on you." Chanyeol said as he rolled up his sleeves ready for a fight but Tao was pretty sure no one would win. 

"Okay listen here you little I ain't tolerating your bullcrap anymore...." Kyungsoo was cut off by Tao.

" you both will get fired if you keep up this rubbish, you can go your boyfriends later. If I hear anything of this sort ever again y'all both are done. You hear me?" 

They both quieted down and nodded their head in unison. They didn't dare speak against Tao. He was fire when it came to business managment. Yes, he was rude but come on Chansoo? It was their daily drama. Ruffling his hair he walked out of the kitchen.


( Sehun P.O.V)

" Hey Jongin? " Sehun whispered during class. 

"Yeah wassup brah?" Jongin was in his usual persona. 

"How would a guy feel if someone slept in their house the whole night and just ran away the next morning?" Sehun questioned. Jongin's eyes went wide, then crazy. " obviously he would feel burdened or betrayed. Kinda like a one night stand. Or maybe not." His face was crumpled in doubt. "Why?" He asked. 

Sehun had already told him about Tao but he never spoke of his feelings for him. 

" did you notice I didn't come home last night?" 

"Nah man I was at kyungsoo's." He had a devilish grin on his face. 

" I was at Tao's. He wanted me to spend the night because it was raining And I had wine all over myself.

Jongin's face was like : how the did you drop wine on yourself, are you a 2 year old baby?

"ugh, irrelavent." Sehun  mumbled. 

" omggg he totally likes you. You just spent the night with your bae. You're like my OTP now!" Jongin squealed showing his possed girl voice once in a while.

the professor was eyeing them. 

" he doesn't. He's coming over on Saturday to teach me this , do not mess this up for me." 

" OH MY GOD. MY BESTFRIENDS IS GETTING MARRIED!!!" Jongin screamed for the whole audience. Sehun buried his face in his hands, cursing his luck.

" Both of you! Out! Now!" The professor yelled.

Sehun buried his face again as he walked out of the class. Jongin followed him behind. 

" So... What flavoured cake do you want?" Jongin winked. Shameless. 

" Tao flavoured." Sehun smirked. 

                                                         _________________

The day after that was hectic. He had to write notes for the classes he missed, control Jongin's emotions, and go to the carwash to wash a load of cars. He and Jongin had kimchi spaghetti made by none other than Jongin's boyfriend Kyungsoo. 

He planned on staying the night and Sehun didn't have a problem with it until he got to bed. 

IT WAS A NIGHTMARE. 

Groans and screams and moans filled the exterior of his room as if they were coming to haunt him. He put a pillow on his head to cut the noise but it didn't work. he banged the walls of his room to signal the couple and the noise quietened  at bit , but after a few minutes it started again.

Sehun tried to distract himself by bringing Tao into his mind. Sweet thoughts filled his mind. Sehun was going to spend the entire day with him after all. 

He had no trouble sleeping after that. 


(Tao P.O.V)

"Yixing, I need your help. Tshirt or shirt? " Tao called into his Note 3, frantically shuffling the clothes in his closet.

"are you sure? Okay thanks." Tao shut the phone and took out a plain sky blue shirt and faded jeans.he walked over to his dresser wearing his shoes on the way. Tao opened the drawer and took out gel to give himself a casual look. 

As soon as he applied some to his hair, he panicked. Crap. "You're going to tutor him not to model." He told himself. 

He splashed water onto his hair and gently blow dried it. Okay. Breathe in, breathe out. Tao admired himself in the mirror. His hair was all cute in a messy way, the body hugging clothes were perfect, and his shoes were swag.

" Okay, let's go study some ." 

                                                                 _______________

Tao's car whined as he applied the brakes as he reached Sehun's apartment. He jogged up the stairs and excitedly pushed the doorbell. Seconds later, Sehun attended the door with dripping hair. 

"Hello! I was just getting ready" Sehun gestured for him to come in. Books were placed on the the dining table and Tao couldn't help but smile. 

This was his arena. 

"Shall we start?" Sehun wasn't discussing the earlier runaway scene. Maybe he was just late. 

"Sure"  Tao said sitting down. he flipped through the pages of the books. Difficult, but nothing that he couldn't do. Sehun was seated right beside him, their knees just inches apart. 

"Okay I'm sure you know about the 5 basic rules if management? : planning, organizing, staffing, leading and controlling." He took a pencil and started to scribble somethings in a notebook. 

He drew flow charts, made notes and diagrams, fully consumed by the subject until their legs touched. Sehun didn't seem to notice. The thought of having two pieces of cloth as a barrier for their legs gave Tao goosebumps. Swallowing his read face, he continued about the 'Anthony triangle' taking a few breaks in between to ask Sehun if he understood.

he was a professional at this and Sehun wasn't bad either.

he set the pencil down after drawing the last diagram and it rolled towards the end of the table. Both of them reach for the pencil : Sehun being the one who actually catches it, and Tao being the one who catches Sehun's hand. Both of them looked at each other. Sehun smacked his pink lips with saliva as Tao removed his hand. None of them Breaking eye contact. 

The was rising and they were a little too close now. The lust was there. It was real.

Suddenly, Tao sneezed. Way to get your crush to kiss you. 

"Excuse me." Tao said covering his face.

" You're excused." Sehun giggled."  And so am I. I'm craving ice cream. Wanna come along?" Sehun asked. 

"Hell yes."

                                                    _________________

Sehun thanked the seller as he handed Tao the second ice lolly. They both meandered in the garden admiring the canopy and the orange leaves, indicating that autumn was near. 

Tao bit into the ice lolly and his brain almost flew out of his head. It was like he bit a nice glacier. 

" ow ow ow" he jumped as he juggled the bite inside his mouth until he gulped it down.

bloddy hell. He had to blow air from his mouth to keep from getting a brain freeze. 

Sehun looked at him and chuckled. The next thing you know they both were laughing like hyenas. 

Unexpectedly Sehun stopped and his smile faded into a death face, like the whole sun had gone from his world. What only reamained was darkness. 

" what's wrong?" Tao asked concerned. 

Sehun walked ahead and touched something on the tree infront go them. Tao went in to take a closer look and what he found was the initials " L and S " engraved into the tree, surrounded by a big heart and an arrow stuck in it.

Sehun didn't  speak a word as he picked up a stone from the ground and hastily scrapped the bark of the tree till the Heart was no longer visible. 

Catching his breath, he dropped the stone and looked at Tao.

Tao, fearing that he was next, jerked his body backwards. 

"I'm sorry, it's just something me and my ex boyfriend had written. I comepletly forgot about it." He chucked the remaining lolly Into the bin, losing his appetite. 

"You had an ex boyfriend? He reached for his hand to drag him away from the murder scene. Sehun nodded and Tao could see the pain in his eyes. 

"I'm Sorry if you don't wanna talk..." 

"No that's alright. You deserve to know." Tao chucked his lolly stick away. 

" I met LuHan at Jongin's 18 birthday party. He was a singer. We became good friends and shared an awful lot of bubble tea together. " Sehun had a sad smile.

Tao could tell his blood pressure was rising. He was jealous now. 

" we were so in love. Not even death could do us apart. Our love was like magic. We lasted for 2 years, 2 whole ing years" his voice was breaking.

"and then one day, poof. All the magic was gone when he confesed that he had been cheating on me with someone named Xiumin. He said he loved him and couldn't continue his relation with me anymore. And he cut me off." Sehun was looking at his shoes.

Tao was furious. How could someone love 2 people at once? He was absolutely gutted that someone would do that to Sehun. A 100 of emotions overcame him. 

He wanted to beat LuHan black and blue with his wushu stick but he also wanted to comfort Sehun and kiss the sad out of him. 

" I'm so sorry," Tao pulled Sehun into a hug. A proper friend hug. Sehun quietly sniffed under Tao's neck. 

"Come. Let me drop you home." He wanted more time with Sehun but he figured Sehun wanted some alone time.

Gosh, there is some kind of beauty you get jealous of, and then their is beauty you get addicted too.